Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) (1016 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by argon500: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rivers State PDP Special Thanksgiving Service for Success in Governorship election.

E bo ni re yo ki ire ko la kari ( Let us celebrate with the winner so that we can also be a winner one day).

APC(Port Harcourt), accept the results.. Remember, you can't have it all in life.

Wike, I wish you the best.. Make sure you fulfill the promise made to the masses.

To the supporters of both APC and PDP, accept the results and embrace peace. No gain in violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by ozoigbondu: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
After mercilessly raping Dakuku he is here praying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by Buchianom(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to Wike.

He has indeed shown that he is Amaechi's father in Rivers State.

I wish him a successful tenure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's my governor elect. May God bless him for Riverians..

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by Sweetguy25: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike my Hero! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by Chiaka(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Our New Governor.
Thank God. We wish you the very best in office and wisdom to implement God governance. Rivers people are loving you already. Please make us proud.
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by millhouse: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
the hero himsef!

Sweetguy25:
Wike my Hero! grin grin
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by Chiaka(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Our New Governor. We are very Happy for you!
Thank God. We wish you the very best in office and wisdom to implement good governance. Rivers people are loving you already.
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by eposho: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
I tot jona is his God.
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by Chiaka(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
eposho:
I tot jona is his God.

No hate speech please. Call No man God. Let not the anger of God descend on you
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by ziccoit: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanksgiving for making massive rigging a success.
Re: Wike Celebrates Special Thanksgiving Service For Success In Election (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
wike won? good! thts orsom! cheesy

rivers people are in for a thug life! kidnapping, murder, robbery hard life! lipsrsealed

hehehe! una go hearam! una go see what it means to be ruled by patience jonathan - especially now that she is no longer the first lady of Nigeria.

she will want the governor to answer present to her every morning and the governor's wife to be her house maid and when they decide to do otherwise all her hell will be let loose on the people and state of rivers! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

we will watching from the sideline as events unfold. grin grin grin

singing *una don enta one chance ooo! una go hearam!* tongue tongue tongue

QUOTE ME AND SAY RUBBISH AND DIE! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Will Not See The End Of 2015 As Ekiti Governor- Prophet / NURSING SOYINKA By Ena Ofugara. / More Photos From The Scene Of Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.