Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed (3793 Views)

Yoghurt Production Business. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by grownaira: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello and good day house.

We want to diversify into the production of yoghurt drink as a business.

Anybody with info on this should kindly assist in sharing.

Thanks in anticipation and remain blessed.
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by Strongbest(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
grownaira:
Hello and good day house.

We want to diversify into the production of yoghurt drink as a business.

Anybody with info on this should kindly assist in sharing.

Thanks in anticipation and remain blessed.

What exactly do you want, do you want to know how to produce or something? Let me know what you want precisely.

Meanwhile, check this out: www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by grownaira: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Strongbest:

What exactly do you want, do you want to know how to produce or something? Let me know what you want precisely.

Meanwhile, check this out: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

thanks for your response sir. what I want to know is the facilities needed to set up a small scale yoghurt production factory and raw materials needed.
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by Strongbest(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
grownaira:

thanks for your response sir. what I want to know is the facilities needed to set up a small scale yoghurt production factory and raw materials needed.

If you are not going to be using chuns and mixer, You'll only need bowls, filter and stirring rod(turning stick) as your facilities/tools.

Materials are: powder milk or fresh milk, youghurment (culture), Sugar, preservative, flavour and thickner.

Packaging materials: plastic bottles and stickers.

Note: the thickner is usually used to maximise profit in commercially made youghurt. There's an edible thickner used for that purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by grownaira: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Strongbest:

If you are not going to be using chuns and mixer, You'll only need bowls, filter and stirring rod(turning stick) as your facilities/tools.

Materials are: powder milk or fresh milk, youghurment (culture), Sugar, preservative, flavour and thickner.

Packaging materials: plastic bottles and stickers.

Note: the thickner is usually used to maximise profit in commercially made youghurt. There's an edible thickner used for that purpose.

thanks a lot for the info.
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by Strongbest(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
grownaira:

thanks a lot for the info.

My pleasure Sire.
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by grownaira: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Strongbest:

My pleasure Sire.

Hello bro.

Please any idea of wia we can get the complete set f machinery for a small scale yoghurt production business? And also possible price range please.

Thanks once again.
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by betaessays: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by Homeyfav: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by joeyreports: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Ice cream and yogurt production business plan in Nigeria... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/ice-cream-and-yogurt-production/
Re: Info On Yoghurt Production/manufacturing Needed by dadadoc: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello, op did you finally delve into this? I have been seeking this info w/o success..

Cc grownaira

(1) (Reply)

Sand Dredging: How To Make Millions Selling Sharp Sand / Mind Map For Internet Blogging / Introducing Myusabuy4us.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.