Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Shocking Experience I Had Today. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Shocking Experience I Had Today. (3955 Views)

See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by Diznie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tascocent:
lwkmd.....Maybe dey removes the #50 credit wey u borrow join d call. #JustSaying
EmptyHen charging crazy bills since 1930
lol...1000likes
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by johnsonsegxy: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by balaclava: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Obinnau:
you dialled an international number

I'm impressed,
U r a fast n smart thinker,
it's definitely an international call.
I'll b delighted 2 borrow ur brain n mind for a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by Obinnau(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
for those saying international calls are not xpensive, last week i dialled an international number and the 1st 4 seconds before i cut it they charged me 53 naira
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by rabbuy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
tongue
tempem:
This screenshot below waohed me..... The least I have ever expected.
Picked up my phone, just this afternoon and made a call...

With just 16secs I was billed at #66.72.

This is definitely the picture of the day....

Right in the vault and am saving it in my archive!

Have my fellow nairalanders ever experienced this?

Wouldn't mind if you guys can share it with a proof- Screenshots.

. Either you did mid night call or you dialed an international number or you called before and you called again.... undecided either ways you should no MTN is no poor man's network...
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by Sexykarma(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
APC network
Dnt worry its a free gesture from okowa smiley nt buhari he's too far away
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by rabbuy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Disclaimer: international calls are cheap nowadays oh just flashin an ur #100 has gone... Atleast ur own is still good mine I bought #400 to recharge and when I was done sending their code I threw the voucher away only to see that I didn't go...
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by rabbuy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Disclaimer: international calls are not cheap nowadays oh just flashin an ur #100 has gone... Atleast ur own is still good mine I bought #400 to recharge and when I was done sending their code I threw the voucher away only to see that I didn't go...
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by willi926(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na Dis type we dey call ojoro. shocked
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by zinachidi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
do youths still use mtn?
Re: The Shocking Experience I Had Today. by ojbanja: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2015
You called Int'l no. Africa most likely.A minute call to SA is #250.MTN is the best for int'l calls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors / Nigerian Tech Youtuber, Eric Okafor Attains Bronze Status, A First From Nigeria / Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.