Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) (63792 Views)

Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display / Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo} / Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by greatnow: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin But if she give me I go do,my mind tho
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by smilyice(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fallen boobs

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by scarffield(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
igbsam:
I knew someone will bring this yeye fugly pictures to nairaland and it was just a matter of time before it hits the frontpage within a seconds of it finding its way into nairaland.

Nairaland Mods too like naked women displaying their Olympus Has Fallen kinda boooooobies

And for you op, the pictures werent taken yesterday. She barely uploaded it 2hrs ago on her Facebook page and u quickly went there to copy it here so you can hit the frontpage cos 80% of the mods here are perverts. well, your dream came thru. Start basking in the euphoria!

WHAT! Na as e hit my mind na so I talk am. Abi a brother cannot talk his mind again ni grin
wetin dix 1 dey talk nw
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by sacora(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ao will dis change d fact dat uncle jona only have 46 more days to spend in the aso rock?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Ibman: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sexy body plus falled boobs.
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Topeyemi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wonder why this kind of topics always make frontpage? what concerns me even if she's stark naked?
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by olabs201(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Saggy
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Valwezzy: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
mtcheeeewwwwgrin

her Bo*obs Lacks Confidence..
#Flabby Bo*obs#gringrin

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only one word for this eye-saw...
RUBBISH
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
This post suck pass sucker This post suck pass sucker
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
pbs4real:
she fyn jawe and why u dey shw us ass wey u knw get@ dp
re u always viewin my dp?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
pbs4real:
she fyn jawe and why u dey shw us ass wey u knw get@ dp
last bomb*d ass wey u no get*lol..u have killed me..*seriously crying*
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Intendy: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
post=32679902:
Pictures taken yesterday. Here...
all I can see is flappy disc
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nichobabe:
Too fat.

Nope Nope..Just right. smiley
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by jaskoko: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
with those fallen heroes call Bobbi....
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Not so attractive
"Attractive" is relative bro smiley
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by maskid(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
ASORUCK:
Why are you guys abusing her? Hope she never offended you? Or did the op call you to comment?

Dnt be stupid. If thwe comments wer positive wuld u have kicked? I dnt knw why human beigns hate criticism. Wen the pix was displayed on the public forum the op wuld have askd for only praises. Nonsense!!!

E b like say u b her fan . pls tell her to stop poluting the public glare with her disgusting dilapidated and mundane looks.

Cheerio!!!!
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
igbsam:
I knew someone will bring this yeye fugly pictures to nairaland and it was just a matter of time before it hits the frontpage within a seconds of it finding its way into nairaland.

Nairaland Mods too like naked women displaying their Olympus Has Fallen kinda boooooobies

And for you op, the pictures werent taken yesterday. She barely uploaded it 2hrs ago on her Facebook page and u quickly went there to copy it here so you can hit the frontpage cos 80% of the mods here are perverts. well, your dream came thru. Start basking in the euphoria!

WHAT! Na as e hit my mind na so I talk am. Abi a brother cannot talk his mind again ni grin

U talk true my brother...with lovely posts untouched in various sections...it is the one that depicts nvdity that gets to the front page. Rubbish...
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
NegeduGrace:
mk i knw lie,nah once sha. . .bt were's thy ukwu?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
NegeduGrace:
last bomb*d ass wey u no get*lol..u have killed me..*seriously crying*
y u dey cry?cos i dey yarn pidgin?u be Oluku ooh.
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Abelmoscus(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shio, agba'ya (bii kini?)
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
She z hot but gat flat tyres on her chest ....
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by OKNkanu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
You try......
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by gmachine: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
this woman know understand what she is doing her mate are carry there children
she dey here dey show us old cargo product
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
post=32679902:
Pictures taken yesterday. Here...

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by DjQris(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
OK seen.
Oh!!! Cool, buh wen she sees @rokiatu, she go dobale...lol
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by jungleluv70: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nichobabe:
Too fat.
NICE ASS I NEED HER NO PLEZZZZZZ
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pm me if u av dis kind of body, I love sometin like dis, smiley
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by stayblack: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
WATIN BE THIS..SHE MAD B4..OR WHAT..
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by andyanders: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not good.That body is just another piece of nonsense.She is not supposed to expose this because it is not hot at all.Big body.
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
NegeduGrace:
He's right! You are yanshless. Stop taking yansh shots biko tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gifts Tacha IPhone 11 Pro Max Worth N600k / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.