Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display (4332 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
The Chief Executive Officer of Starmint Entertainment, Actress Anita Joseph is giving a
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
This Laps eh? na die
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Ladycloud(f): 9:23pm On May 28, 2016
Let her not suffocate that guy oo grin
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by lifezone247(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
What will he be thinking before? Na bleeping things na.
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
Lol dude's last energy gone. cry
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by McPhilz8(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2016
Mm. I'm just beginning to imagine how that guy would get up from there.
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Afrok(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
Even the devil will be angry with that guy if his Dickk failed to rise kiss
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 28, 2016
Afrok:
Even the devil will be angry with that guy if his Dickk failed to rise kiss
grin
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Afrok(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2016
suzan404:
grin
I no lie nah... Even the devil himself knows mine will rise kiss.
If u think I'm lying, come and sit on my laps cheesy
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
Afrok:
I no lie nah... Even the devil himself knows mine will rise kiss.
If u think I'm lying, come and sit on my laps cheesy
grin......Ayam coming
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2016
really massive
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by bentlywills(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2016
See lappy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by teekay213(m): 2:43am On May 29, 2016
whatis the lap fotoshop or is it my eyes? lap is so big.
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2016
angry see as laps big like benue state yam tubers!

1 Like

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Babe2sure(f): 5:04am On May 29, 2016
Thoughts running through their minds will be in sync, definitely. wink
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 5:33am On May 29, 2016
Ladycloud:
Let her not suffocate that guy oo grin
I think he's rather enjoying it. grin
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by bosschick2(f): 5:59am On May 29, 2016
lap of life nd death shocked
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by pretydiva(f): 6:22am On May 29, 2016
Jst see d exact location she position her bum bum undecided.. issokay
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by double0seven(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2016
nothing massive about the laps, just the right size. she has great laps by the way, the kind the type that can make a pastor forget his calling
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Akposkool(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2016
Somebody help that guy Cus he is suffocating. After helping him please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

4 Likes

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2016
suzan404:
grin

Mention the word "d1$ck" and a "d1ck lover will get excited. Fear God and keep that thing for your husband so he won't look outside.
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:19am On May 29, 2016
Avalon316:

Mention the word "d1$ck" and a "d1ck lover will get excited. Fear God and keep that thing for your husband so he won't look outside.
Avalon316:

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2016
IBO girls and big fleshy laps eh. Just like Yoruba girls and massive a$$e$.

But then everything should be moderate. The kind of cellulite and stretch marks that will visit those massive laps of hers still dey come. And these chicks don't workout.

But why does she always sit on the laps of her male colleagues?
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2016
suzan404:

Say the truth and shame the devil...you love the d1ck...
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2016
Avalon316:

Say the truth and shame the devil...you love the d1ck...
lol......abeg which kin question be this?grin
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by gangwolf(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
Somebody help that guy Cus he is suffocating. After helping him please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
Happy Birthday
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by nuelzy: 8:42am On May 29, 2016
d pussy kanda go thick
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by iPopAlomo(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
See fresh fresh something early morning for nairaland...
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2016
nuelzy:
d pussy kanda go thick

Her kitten go tight. To f0rk her go too sweet.
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by pikin1(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2016
Vaseline helping guys since 1890

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by mmclatino(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
This Anita is mischievous, her weight is badt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) / Meet The Top 10 Richest Music Producers In Nigeria / Nigerian Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.