Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (3583 Views)

‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Ex-supreme Court Justice, Oguntade, Attempted To Subvert Justice - CCT Chairman / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tonitelli: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahaha I will laugh at them when they start feeling the heat of incumbency.
tomakint:

A big AMEN to your prayers my brother, now that PDP is in the opposition, trouble times lie ahead for the ruling APC as they are about to be paid back in their own coin of extreme and baseless propaganda! I dey laff in advance grin cheesy cheesy

gosh..it must be real painful for u guys, being in the opposition...i guess u neva saw it coming..

its ok....you'll heal with time...everything is going to be just fine....
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Dasuki's cup will soon be full. His almost obsessive support of Jonathan is very questionable considering he has nothing to benefit further from him or the PDP (or so it seems). I can't wait for investigations into his and his offices activities to commence.

Sly devil, this moment plotting the postponement of elections in Chatham House, the next plotting to bribe judicial officers to subvert justice and keep a crude thug in office.
APC lie lie, they know that tomorrow judgement will not favor them hence they comes out with this allegation of bribe

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ojobekehinde: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why is it difficult for you ppl to understand what APC is doing,they always cry foul.to them everytyn is bribe.they will still say d same tyn come april 22/23.watch my word.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

Itst is natural for one to get angry to stupidity!
liar! You are angry because Barca saw the light and ported asap! You are free to remain under the spell of mass hypnotism cast on you by your slave master.
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by san316(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
The justices should collect the money and pass whatever judgment they wish. It is going to be the last for them

Fact: Fayose cannot stay in power beyond 2018. Buhari will out reign him.

Fact
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by tomakint: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tonitelli:

gosh..it must be real painful for u guys, being in the opposition...i guess u neva saw it coming..

its ok....you'll heal with time...everything is going to be just fine....
Are you still sleeping guy? Painful for wetin... you guys (APC) are now on the hot seat so brace up for the propaganda soup you love to cook and eat. I dey laff ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by max4321: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by koboko69: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
liar! You are angry because Barca saw the light and ported asap! You are free to remain under the spell of mass hypnotism cast on you by your slave master.

Who is this one again? Which light? Light of loosing woefully cheesy. I laugh in arabic. Una mumuism nor get part 2!
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by koboko69: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

When will you guys stop this nonsense and leave Barcanista alone?

Why are you folks hellbent on disparaging him?

Even card carrying members dey decamp, let alone someone mouthly supporting a party in na faceless forum! !!!

U guys need to change! !!!

I dont expect less from a bayelsan. You must still be in deep pain after your woeful loss.
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ShowYourCertificate: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sahara Reporters are no longer hiding their partisanship. They smell so much of APC and they aren't ashamed of it. I think it's time the Nigerian Union of Journalists called them to order.
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

Who is this one again? Which light? Light of loosing woefully cheesy. I laugh in arabic. Una mumuism nor get part 2!
You have chicken brain and so I will not argue with you. Other political parties stayed in the trenches of opposition for 16yrs. Did dey die of hunger? Ewu!
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by koboko69: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
You have chicken brain and so I will not argue with you. Other political parties stayed in the trenches of opposition for 16yrs. Did dey die of hunger? Ewu!

Mr man 'Jega' down. Stop ranting like a looser U are. Keep licking your wounds. Its ok u give yourself some consolations.
Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

I dont expect less from a bayelsan. You must still be in deep pain after your woeful loss.

Sorry, I've actually grown beyond that kind of politics. GMB won the elections, and accepted it in good faith though I voted for GEJ. That's the way it.

It's not a do or die affair. In hindsight, GMB appears the most appropriate person to lead this nation NOW!

I'm not a politician, and so I do NOT take it personal. ...not at all.....I only take my job and family personal! !!!

Power is fleeting; authority doesn't last forever...

These are my ideals. ...

People decamp all the time....you guys need to leave Barcanista alone. ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti: Plan To Subvert Justice By Dasuki, Adoke Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Ahmeduana(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2015
tomakint:
Investigative journalism gone bananas, SaharaReporters has been operating as the media arm of APC since its formation in 2013. Now that APC is coming in as the ruling party after the fall of PDP at the centre, the type of 'investigative journalism' played by SaharaReporters is bound to blow them in the face as it is glaring they are stoking the fire of partiality in their news coverage!
NIGERIA PRESS IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT PRESS IN THE WORLD, WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING SO, LETS JUST SAY adieu TO THE TRUTH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? / Breaking News: FG In Trouble As Bukola Saraki Hires 2 New SANs: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.