Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback (43874 Views)

Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat / Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by olaric(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
The move by the 19 All Progressive Congress (APC) lawmakers in Ekiti State House of Assembly to impeach the state governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose and his Deputy, Dr Kolapo Olubunmi Olusola may have suffered a temporary setback

The lawmakers through the embattled speaker,Hon Adewale Omirin had announced through a letter sent to the Chief Judge of the State last week, Justice Ayodeji Daramola to set up a seven member panel to investigate allegation of gross misconduct against the governor, Mr Fayose and his Deputy

But the move may have suffered a temporary setback,as the state judiciary has claimed ignorance of such a letter

Even ,as there was uneasy calm in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital on Monday as news filters into town that the apex Court would be delivering judgment tomorrow (Tuesday), in the disputed June 21, 2014 Ekiti gubernatorial election.

Leadership of the two political parties ,PDP and APC are already in Abuja,the Federal Capital Territory in readiness for today’s judgement

However, the Chief Registrar of the state High Court, Barr Olufemi Fayemi told Vanguard in a telephone interview yesterday that he knew nothing about the letter

“I do not know anything about such a letter’

When remanded that being the Chief Registrar of the High Court that he must know all the correspondents of the court with other bodies or arm of government,Mr. Fasanmi said,”From your own observation or comment ,you should be able to draw inference from what l have just said that “I do not know anything about the letter you are talking about”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/move-to-impeach-fayose-suffers-temporary-setback-uneasy-calm-in-the-state-over-supreme-court-judgement/

7 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
We shall see.
It is gonna do you guys like film trick

1 Like

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by ozoigbondu: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikiki..........they no fit try am cheesy he who oluwa God don bless no broom waving demon can curse.Fayose as you have won in the tribunal and appeal court so shall you win in Supreme court tommorow.

Those 19 lawbreakers should go and sleep sand don enter garri in less than two months they will be history..

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm.... they will still impeach him. nothing can save him now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Baawaa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jonathan did not escape it,Fayose,you too will not escape it,you sunk Jonathan you are going with him.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Hope15: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Chief Registrar dey fear slap na! grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who God put for seat, NO MAN fit unseat am
Fayose Oko iya won

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Baawaa:
Jonathan did not escape it,Fayose,you too will not escape it,you sunk Jonathan you are going with him.

U can declare his office vacant na
Odeh cheesy

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by nnachukz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
It will remain like this for the next two months when these greedy APC will leave the house. Nothing for una

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by faladeSM1132(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
BiHung:
We shall see.
It is gonna do you guys like film trick
oloriburuku ni e sha
wattin Fayose do your papa
se na by force you APC guiz want to dey rule the state wey they don reject
you for 3time election

i beg lieve this man alone now

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by jerryjohn727: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose the jagaban, is true they have to impeach God first before removing u from office, I doff my cap for u. the only one that gives apc hbp.......

26 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by koboko69: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol...

Make una help check the link. Looks like a loosers link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
faladeSM1132:

oloriburuku ni e sha
wattin Fayose do your papa
se na by force you APC guiz want to dey rule the state wey they don reject
you for 3time election

i beg lieve this man alone now
ori e ti gbale.
..oniranu oponu aburo oloriibu

19 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
How can they benefit from his impeachment since they have been voted out...incase of his impeachment,who takes over power?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by ManUtdholic: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose
The baddest

17 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by shollydave(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tinubu will take over 4rm him,after dey first impeach Baba God..........Apc no go dere o cool

5 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by steppin: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose na u biko!
They can try, but they won't succeed.

16 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by ShowYourCertificate: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
For you to impeach Fayose, you have to impeach God himself. Fayose is unimpeachable. The people have declared their love and support for Fayose and the voice of the people is the voice of........

Complete the statement above cool

20 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by phelps007: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Some of Fayose's loyalists can't do without insulting people like their paymaster. People should learn to be civil.

4 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by cKaiser: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
For you to impeach Fayose, you have to impeach God himself. Fayose is unimpeachable. The people have declared their love and support for Fayose and the voice of the people is the voice of........

Complete the statement above cool

How far with your monicker

have you seen the certificate you are asking for ?

6 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by ShowYourCertificate: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

How far with your monicker

have you seen the certificate you are asking for ?
My brother we are still searching for it o....lol

However theres hope sha since Buhari promised to declare his assets when he assumes office as president. I expect him to declare his non-existent WASC Certificate as well grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by saxwizard(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayus in the Lion's den....lion's den

2 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose must go in the interest of all Ekiti people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

3 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by paulolee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm..... some Peps ar just ranting
I kno dt Fayose can Neva b impeached coz he gat d total support from d president....
Ekiti is a pdp state n If apc ar planning to take over d state Tru a wrong way, deY ar simply planning for violence

5 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by ChinemeOkpan: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
My brother we are still searching for it o....lol
However theres hope sha since Buhari promised to declare his assets when he assumes office as president. I expect him to declare his non-existent WASC Certificate as well grin

I have found the certificate

Here is it.

Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fitzmayowa: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
This APC guys should let fayose rest, it seems their personal vendetta is more important than the people of ekiti, they are distracting the "Thug" ekiti people gave their mandate to...

They have less than 2 months left on their tenure, I wonder why they are bent on impeaching a sitting governor, those APC guys are set of "confussionists"...SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Misogynist2014(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Observing.....
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by boombay(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
who is fayose??
is he the person that sang #😂Godwin??
I don't know this because I schooled in Franceundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fareed69(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Who God put for seat, NO MAN fit unseat am
Fayose Oko iya won

Let's wait and see.
Ase Oju E

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.