Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback (43878 Views)

Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat / Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:

Amaech didn't attack and assassinate Jonathan's character. Amaechi played a fair level politics, very much unlike that infrastructure tout in government house who left his state gallivanting all over naija just for the sole purpose of murdering my president-elect in character and every dehumanising treatment you can think of. Using state resources wastefully for propaganda, and hell no, for rubbishing his very own mother shocked. Can you beat that!?

What happened to the Loan?
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
fareed69:

Ase Oju E

Please how much were you paid before you agreed to be programmed as an APC robot?
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fareed69(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
marioking:

Please how much were you paid before you agreed to be programmed as an APC robot?

$1billion.
You can send me a message on my Box to collect your own share.

Were omo ale.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Burger01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What happened to the Loan?
Loan ke!? **Scratches head** You mean the loan I got from the bank?cheesy Tell me about it bruhcheesy
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:

Loan ke!? **Scratches head** You mean the loan I got from the bank?cheesy Tell me about it bruhcheesy

Lol. U know what I'm on about bro tongue
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
fareed69:

$1billion.
You can send me a message on my Box to collect your own share.

Were omo ale.

Ugun la yoju re sonu. Omo urankuran

So you are not Ekiti and you are so tensed like this.

Obo ii jere leyin motor oo
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Touch not Fayose and do Wike no harm, all weapons fashioned against them by APC shall fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Burger01(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. U know what I'm on about bro tongue
Lol, na politics jare. We play it at all levels. Oya, enlighten me joor tongue
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fairygeh(f): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I love this man like kilode
Fayose,3 men in one body,
Yorubas will say okunrin meta
I doubt if they can impeach him
For one,he would never allow them the house to sit till May 29 when the new legislators( who are all PDP members) will come in,now tell me will those ones impeach Fayose?
That man is something else abeg
At least PDP still has Ekiti strong in South West

2 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by toyoutoyou: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vickygirk:

ur love for igbo matter go kill u one day, wetin corncern fayose impeachment and igbos... aproko 10 kobo
U do know the truth now.U really know that ur tribe is ever at the receiving end due to ur wrong belief that u're INFERIOR to other reasonable tribes.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fairygeh(f): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nesino:
fayose should be impeached. I read all nonsense he has been saying about the president elect and also Hw e help to rig the election in ekiti. God having it Buhari won . and now is payback time for fayose. . God don punish the guy.
And Buhari did not rig abi?
Let me tell you,all politicians rig and at the end of the day ,the best rigger wins.

2 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dont know why this APC wount let the undisputed ekiti Jumong of our time to rest.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by SUCRE007: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
They should just let the son of a gun be
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fairygeh(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
if the court refuse to remove him ,you can lead ur mates to go and remove him from office . Abi u no know the road to ekiti ?
cheesy Best answer for him cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:
Fayose must go in the interest of all Ekiti people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
in the interest of which people? if i hear! FAYOSE A.K.A Ekiti Jumong is the pride of Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Coolbite(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Since the Ekitis electorates have proven over and over again that they are pleased with Fayose; if the results of the last two elections are anything to go by. Hence, the APC leaders should just let him be. But, shey dem go hear?

3 Likes

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fareed69(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
marioking:

Ugun la yoju re sonu. Omo urankuran

So you are not Ekiti and you are so tensed like this.

Obo ii jere leyin motor oo

Eyi ta wi fun Ogbo logbo ngbo
Eyi ta wi fun Ogbani ogba ngba
Eni to ba ni Modaru ma da ile Yoruba ru
Igbe rara la ira nke wole igbe rara
Eni to ba pe ori mi ni bi
Igbe rara laira nke wole
Igbe rara
Marioking lo peri mi ni bi Igbe rara
Laira nke wole
Igbe rara

Baba la pa E
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Banter1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
One way or the other he will gone
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweatlock:
Hmmmm

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
A mod banned me till 2018(old acct) is dat fair even devil himself won't do it that far.
oooo.... you are dat guy who posts a sweaty Obama pic all threads? that serves you right, can u tell me that mod leme recommend he/she to seun for recognition?
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
fareed69:

Eyi ta wi fun Ogbo logbo ngbo
Eyi ta wi fun Ogbani ogba ngba
Eni to ba ni Modaru ma da ile Yoruba ru
Igbe rara la ira nke wole igbe rara
Eni to ba pe ori mi ni bi
Igbe rara laira nke wole
Igbe rara
Marioking lo peri mi ni bi Igbe rara
Laira nke wole
Igbe rara

Baba la pa E

grin grin grin

Opa to bejo latana lo mejo sedi wereke lo mejo sedi wereke
Adifa fun Laderiyoju aya Ejiogbe
Lojo ti araye nfenu umo wi tire
Won ko rubo obi eku iyo ati ohun gbogbo ti enu nje
Laderiyoju rubo
Atojo na lewe atagba ti n fenu iyo wi tire

Efenu iyo wi temi
Atewe atagba
Efenu iyo wi temi
Fareed69 moni ko fenu iyo witemi

Go and sleep my child
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by modelly: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=Baawaa post=32683539]Jonathan did not escape it,Fayose,you too will not escape it,you sunk Jonathan you are going with him.[/quote
U b Mumu for calling jonathan's name

1 Like

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by jerryjohn727: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Intendy:

he wasted/devoted is time with campaign and death threat rather than mending fences with is second coming yet the opposition still won.his hbp technique works for only fools and not for MEN WHO HAVE FOCUS.

oga i beg bon fayose still remain the governor till 2019. Apc cant use impeachment to threating the oracule of God
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Vickygirk(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=toyoutoyou post=32689655]U do know the truth now.U really know
that ur tribe is ever at the receiving end due to ur wrong belief that
u're INFERIOR to other reasonable tribes.[/quote]

and yet still ever loving and do i hear u say inferior, let me believe ur diehard love made u say dat....kudos in ur mind u have made a point

1 Like

Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Ahmeduana(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
boombay:
who is fayose??
is he the person that sang #😂Godwin??
I don't know this because I schooled in Franceundecided
GOD NO GO LET YOU COME BACK FROM THAT FRANCE Ooo!
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Intendy: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
jerryjohn727:

oga i beg bon fayose still remain the governor till 2019. Apc cant use impeachment to threating the oracule of God
My brother u don't have any beef with him BUT THE MORAL OF HIS LESSON IS WISH OTHERS WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Sweatlock(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
donem:

oooo.... you are dat guy who posts a sweaty Obama pic all threads? that serves you right, can u tell me that mod leme recommend he/she to seun for recognition?
lol ur own worst sef.Dnt try it o lol
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by electrosuru: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
fayose cannot escape d impeachment, his days are number. President self no support him again, so is a gunner.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweatlock:
lol ur own worst sef.Dnt try it o lol
hehe grin but dat ya trademark pics wori o.. next guy to be banned would be dat london school of commerce dude.
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by Sweatlock(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
donem:

hehe grin but dat ya trademark pics wori o.. next guy to be banned would be dat london school of commerce dude.
dats my partner in crime lol,they wil catch him soon lol. Jst wanna help showcare my prodct.besides nairaland advert fees isnt joke o.Reach to buy moto.See u
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by fareed69(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
marioking:

grin grin grin

Opa to bejo latana lo mejo sedi wereke lo mejo sedi wereke
Adifa fun Laderiyoju aya Ejiogbe
Lojo ti araye nfenu umo wi tire
Won ko rubo obi eku iyo ati ohun gbogbo ti enu nje
Laderiyoju rubo
Atojo na lewe atagba ti n fenu iyo wi tire

Efenu iyo wi temi
Atewe atagba
Efenu iyo wi temi
Fareed69 moni ko fenu iyo witemi

Go and sleep my child

Odo di
Eyi ti awifun ogbo ni ogbo ngbo
Eyi ta wi fun ogba ni ogba ngba
Odo di
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by cjrane: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
olaric:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/move-to-impeach-fayose-suffers-temporary-setback-uneasy-calm-in-the-state-over-supreme-court-judgement/

grin
God pass evil doers!
Evil endures only for a brief period. All the wicked souls trying to deny Ekiti people their mandate on Ayo Fayose will now know he was chosen by God to be the governor and no wicked man can change that. grin
Re: Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback by donem: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweatlock:
dats my partner in crime lol,they wil catch him soon lol. Jst wanna help showcare my prodct.besides nairaland advert fees isnt joke o.Reach to buy moto.See u
bro may God enrich/enlarge your ministry keep the struggle (ur hustle ain't gonna be in vain).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.