Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes (28806 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
These thugs just never learn; Why? These politicians you snatch boxes for are at the end of the day, somewhere laughing at your foolery, cuz in truth, they'll never show up to defend or 'claim' you.
Imagine a guy I saw at a viewing centre, who was telling his friends/colleagues, that he was paid "just" N24,000 to "steal" a ballot box. Fortunately for him, the people that caught (up with him after chasing) him knew his humble parents; that was his saving grace. Imagine how he would and could have lost his life for 'just' N24,000?
These politicians' children are usually somewhere safe, comfortable, and 'sweet,' watching these 'unwise guys' (in the news) risk and waste their lives for their parents, just for a paltry sum in most cases. And in the end, these politicians call each other on the phone to either concede defeat or congratulate them, and they end up getting one appointment or the other, thereby making back their money, WHILE these our very 'unwise' brothers go six feet down under and are forgotten in a matter of seconds - not even upto a minute.
#Jeez! I just dey vex!!

Did you read the story before rushing to comment?
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
J
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by tollytexy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=englishmart post=32685801]pls. Let them go. They are still children.... Pls. Pls.[/quote

I dey suspect u
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Fairgodwin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
pDude:

Did you read the story before rushing to comment?

My major concern was "the ballot box snatchers."
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Layonle(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
These thugs just never learn; Why? These politicians you snatch boxes for are at the end of the day, somewhere laughing at your foolery, cuz in truth, they'll never show up to defend or 'claim' you.
Imagine a guy I saw at a viewing centre, who was telling his friends/colleagues, that he was paid "just" N24,000 to "steal" a ballot box. Fortunately for him, the people that caught (up with him after chasing) him knew his humble parents; that was his saving grace. Imagine how he would and could have lost his life for 'just' N24,000?
These politicians' children are usually somewhere safe, comfortable, and 'sweet,' watching these 'unwise guys' (in the news) risk and waste their lives for their parents, just for a paltry sum in most cases. And in the end, these politicians call each other on the phone to either concede defeat or congratulate them, and they end up getting one appointment or the other, thereby making back their money, WHILE these our very 'unwise' brothers go six feet down under and are forgotten in a matter of seconds - not even upto a minute.
#Jeez! I just dey vex!!
Fairgodwin:
#Jeez! I just dey vex!!
very well said.....sum ppl dn't eva learn/listen
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
yokiti:
Let them continue. They have 46 days remaining to the end of their impunities.
They and their ogas at the top like Mama Peace's Wike or rivers and other electoral offenders will face the music when the government of General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.
so buhari will create his own court and send them to jail,abi?? You guys will be dissapointed . Just wait and see. You still think we are going back into a military regime ? Ok no problem.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Bowaley17(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
f00l¡shness - Made in Nigeria... Smh
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Pennywise(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Unless deliberate examples are made of these ones and I am talking 10yrs in jail with confiscation of all earthly properties, we will see this again and again. Nigeria will be worse for it.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by kaykay222(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oga oooooo.....dis pp wanted and wish 2 perish because dey lack God understanding.....trit dia case accordinly.peace nigeria
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by ibk4luv(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
cock and shoot gun ..... chai thank God say dem catch dem o I 4 willingly give them my ballot box if they reach my unit
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by ggood: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32686661]Why can't an election in Nigeria be 100% free and fair? [[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32686661]Why can't an election in Nigeria be 100% free and fair? [i can never be free and fair in Nigeria where politician need power by all means , if it is so a lot politician will fail , its now left for Inec to do their job , the should introduce electronic voting , where one person one vote is practise . ]]
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by ggood: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32686661]Why can't an election in Nigeria be 100% free and fair? [i can never be free and fair in Nigeria where politician need power by all means , if it is so a lot politician will fail , its now left for Inec to do their job , the should introduce electronic voting , where one person one vote is practise . ]
[[quote
author=abduljabbar4 post=32686661]Why can't an election in Nigeria be
100% free and fair? [i can never be free and fair in Nigeria where
politician need power by all means , if it is so a lot politician will
fail , its now left for Inec to do their job , the should introduce
electronic voting , where one person one vote is practise . ]]
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by ggood: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=ibk4luv post=32692249]cock and shoot gun ..... chai thank God
say dem catch dem o I 4 willingly give them my ballot box if they reach
my unit [/quoted i don hear]
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Orijin101:
Plz, how much are they paying them for the ballot snatchin? can the money feed them and their families for 3months, can it provide shelter for them and can it buy their lives? the funniest part of it is that, the politicians they are taking the risk for does not even recognize them. . .
Only if u know how hard earning daily bread it is for people
Probably frustration lead dem into doing it....
Some pple just want to survive daily with any means that comes their way
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Ublaize: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2015
It's time election rigging is given capital punishment ie death sentence. This act amounts to usurpation of the will of the people. It's an evil that affects a greater good
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by beautyamaka25(f): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Why do they have to cover their faces angry angry[sup][/sup]I need to see their faces kiss kiss
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by deebrain(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
These politicians' children are usually somewhere safe, comfortable, and 'sweet,' watching these 'unwise guys' (in the news) risk and waste their lives for their parents, just for a paltry sum in most cases. And in the end, these politicians call each other on the phone to either concede defeat or congratulate each other, and they end up getting one appointment or the other, thereby making back their money, WHILE these our very 'unwise' brothers go six feet down under and are forgotten in a matter of seconds - not even upto a minute.
#Jeez! I just dey vex!!

Much as i will like to blame poverty and the system that encourages this, most blame will still come to these youth.

They can risk their lives for a sorry freebie and yet can't risk that sorry freebie for their lives!

I pity their parents... Such a waste of money and sexual effort.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by dancoolD(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2015
No wonder that poverty is not an empty pulse but an empty brain. i pity them sha
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Fairgodwin(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
deebrain:

Much as i will like to blame poverty and the system that encourages this, most blame will still come to these youth.

They can risk their lives for a sorry freebie and yet can't risk that sorry freebie for their lives!

I pity their parents... Such a waste of money and sexual effort.

I tell you.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by greall12(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / You Can’t Increase VAT, Tinubu Tells FG / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.