Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' (33327 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2015
STPEACE:

Please they should arrest those women.
some saw the girls since november last year and they are coming now to give the information. Smh

Officer, Arrest them with immediate effect.

Seen or found you can even see them in dreams or vision, all of them na seen, plz we are tired of seeing them or knowing there location. We want them to be found not seen.

By the Grace of God and with the help of General Mohammed Buhari okechukwu Akintunde Oluwakayode. All this stories will be a thing of the past because they will be found. Amen.

U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
WHERE THESE WOMEN NOT BH CAPTORS TOO? WHEN DID THEY ESCAPE OR RELEASED?

WHAT I KNOW THAT U DON'T KNOW IS THAT THE GIRLS WOULD BE RELEASED WITHIN A WEEK AFTER 29TH OF MAY 2015 AT LEAST THE ONES THAT RE STILL ALIVE. THIS TO COMMEMORATE WITH GMB ON HIS VICTORY.

ANYBODY THAT STILL DOUBT THAT APC IS BOKO HARAM IS A FOOL.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

Eeyah, Sorry O!
They must be very wicked to have removed Jonathan!
What are you gonna do about it now?

[size=18pt]How about taking a Dip in the Lagos Lagoon?[/size]

Bus still never full o! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

C WAWA! WE SHALL C HOW LONG THE ROMANCE LL LAST BETWEEN THE HAWUSA YORUBAS. RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2015
WHAT I KNOW THAT U DON'T KNOW IS THAT THE GIRLS WOULD BE RELEASED WITHIN A WEEK AFTER 29TH OF MAY 2015 AT LEAST THE ONES THAT RE STILL ALIVE. THIS TO COMMEMORATE WITH GMB ON HIS VICTORY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by neocortex: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2015
hemartins:
Its just a matter of time. Y'all will be with your families soon.
From May 29, the General will be in charge.

Your general has already declared that he can't rescue the chibok girls , why live in a dreamland.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by Rexnegro(m): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2015
1stola:
50 out of 210 shocked shocked shocked
Where are the remaining
Daris God o.
Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe omG ...ur pic make me laff sotey I fall from my bed...oh my belle o ..tanx for making me laff bro...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by Rexnegro(m): 3:14am On Apr 14, 2015
alphawg:
BBC? Even before local media....
Much work needs to be done.
I tell u bro...nigeria Journalists are bunch of lazy set of people don't u no ? D oda day make person dey cough forget say him dey front of camera ...if dat is common in our media na to report dis kind tin u dey expect ?
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
WHERE THESE WOMEN NOT BH CAPTORS TOO? WHEN DID THEY ESCAPE OR RELEASED?

really? I didnt burder to read the post finish. I hope nobody die for this his update?
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by DaBullIT(m): 5:49am On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
They achieved their aim in removing Jonathan, the minority president, and foisted a northerner on us. Very soon the girls will be found by Buhari when he assumes office. Who do they think they are deceiving?

You still dey exist? You created a username just for Buhari

Hehehe

How market?

Use your original NL username and accept change
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by M4gunners: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2015
I was here.
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by jpphilips(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
They achieved their aim in removing Jonathan, the minority president, and foisted a northerner on us. Very soon the girls will be found by Buhari when he assumes office. Who do they think they are deceiving?

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by omaskori: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2015
GEJ has done his best on the issue of chibok girl but his best was not good enough,thank God we have another president come may 29th,he shuld continue from where GEJ stop.
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by rabzy: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
This BBC people keep saying whatever suits them. Gwoza was solely captured by the Nigerian Army. The regional forces of chad and Niger kept capturing malam fatori and damboa again and again, they have not finished capturing all the sand dunes in those towns.

Rubbish regional forces ko, International forces ni.
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by ochoa(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
1.when the chibok girls were kidnapped.. We heard the girls were transported with 40hilux buses.. And tho borno state waz under the 'emergency' rule then... Pls what happened to the various military checkpoint set up there? .....
2.when other countries tropped in to offer assistance on the bizarre disappearance of the chibok girls.. We all knew when they came in with their stuffs, drones e. T. C..... Buh they all left without putting 2geda any meaningful piece..... Jus because our military intelligence unit refused to share any concise information with them...uhmmm.. *sigh*
3.the UK government recently released a statement.. And claimed that revealing details of what it found
about the whereabouts of the abducted girls would clearly damage its
relationship with Nigeria and other allies.(seriously I dnt understand this piece ryt here)..
dnt wanna go further than this..... Ciao
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by hemartins(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
neocortex:

Your general has already declared that he can't rescue the chibok girls , why live in a dreamland.

He said he can't promise to return the chibok girls and that he will do his best against insurgency. Read it again okay.
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by bidex(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
I have seen this story before on Nairaland looooong ago. few days before March 28 election, either on Monday or Tuesday of that week. I guess this is a cooked story
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

If Buhari finds d chibok girls and crushes Bokoharam, u guys will say he was their original sponsor bla bla bla.
If Buhari is not able to find d chibok girls and crush bokoharam completely, then u guys would rejoice and call him incompetent n more clueless bla bla bla.
So either way, its a win-win situation for u cynical wimps.
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by coolvitus(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Bbc and buhary succeeded so just say what u want to say who cares?
Re: Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

If Buhari finds d chibok girls and crushes Bokoharam, u guys will say he was their original sponsor bla bla bla.
If Buhari is not able to find d chibok girls and crush bokoharam completely, then u guys would rejoice and call him incompetent n more clueless bla bla bla.
So either way, its a win-win situation for u cynical wimps.
God help Nigeria

How very true. They believe only what they wish to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.