Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks (1044 Views)

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
The joy of being picked as the best out several people more talented would leave a sweet taste of triumph on the lips of anyone and Mavin Records act, Reekado Banks, is happy for being among the chosen.

But if you think the dreadlocks singer had it rosy, then have a rethink because Reekado Banks went through a furnace to become a refined gold or precious diamond he is today.

He revealed how he hawked on the busy Lagos roads just to raise money for his studio sessions and how his hard work finally paid off.

In an interview with My Super Star Story, Reekado Banks said he also had to overcome the fear of rejection, when he informed his parents of his plans to venture into music. The singer recounted how he was called a failure by his lecturer, who also prevented him from re-writing a test he earlier missed.

Banks, whose real name is Solomon Ayoleyi Hanniel, said he had to keep his dream alive when he hawked blenders in the traffic and doing some menial jobs to raise funds to fulfill his dreams of becoming a music star.
Post source
http://www.klassicwap.com/archives/123

Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by Caseless: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eyyaaaa...
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by xpac01(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't know him.
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by Kylez(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Join you guys soon wink

Video Loading 22%.....
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by IamOpemipo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Must all of them hawk?
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by toyeoye(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Must all of them hawk?

I taya. Even kiss Daniel go soon claim hawking now.
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by englishmart(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
waiting for banky w to remind us of how he washed plates for iya basira at apapa
Re: My Grass To Grace Story—reekado Banks by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Hard work pays

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Writes Emotional Tribute One Year After Amaka Igwe Death / Stella And Jim Spotted Hanging Out In America (photo) / Munachi Abii Plays Role Of A Witch In Movie. Shows Off Her Funny Side!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.