Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards (41239 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Mavin records youngster, Reekado Banks took to social media to thank fans once again for helping him win the Hyundai car he got for his next rated award at the 2015 Headies.

Despite being the most promising prospect in the country after bagging the award, Reekado didn't get nominated for any of the award categories this year. However the 'Standard' singer is counting his blessings as he is snapped standing on top the Hyundai car.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/reekado-banks-shows-off-his-next-rated.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2016
E don set for you ricky
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
E don set for you ricky
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by youngaz(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2016
I just like dis guy shasmiley

18 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by noetic5: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Wow.. I love dat
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Dramadiddy(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
I love what he said there "the car you gave me". not like we literally bought him the car but he recognises his fans. everything I do is standard! ride on I love your music

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Oluwa ni, you don see OlĂșwa ni

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by UIA04(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2016
His mansion ko?
I suspect that's either the mavins mansion or somewhere he was shooting video
Even wizkid wey Don release hits tire never get mansion Abi how many years did it take psquare to build their own house.
No hating o, I love reekado

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2016
UIA04:
His mansion ko?

I suspect that's either the mavins mansion or somewhere he was shooting video

Even wizkid wey Don release hits tire never get mansion
Abi how many years did it take psquare to build their own house.

No hating o, I love reekado

Dats definitely a semi detached apartment consisting of flats... Definitely not a single apartment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by bigcil2(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by UIA04(f): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Nbote:

Dats definitely a semi detached apartment consisting of flats... Definitely not a single apartment.
And bloggers said mansion
Bloggers and lies

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by kingcomet(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2016
everything about you na standard #
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by helphelp: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Hyundai....issok
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by anderkruse(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Oluwa Ni...my money is one it's way
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Successjoy(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2016
i love you reekado banks....

Not gold digging oooooo before attackers come.
Everything i do is standard. Guys wey i date na standard......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Icansing: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Overated rekaado and korede,,,, don jazzy should go to the streets again for talented singers not one hit wonders

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by danemenike: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Why is he standing on the Engine? Doesn't make sense.....let's help you reduce the cost of building your dream house. check my signature.
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by hazyfm1: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2016
If Olamide wants it, He should come and collect grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Thisis2raw(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Congrats to am, him don try
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by takenadoh: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2016
God don bless your hustle

we still dey dey hustle dey go

[url]thenaijalisting..com[/url]
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by jejemanito: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
UIA04:

And bloggers said mansion
Bloggers and lies

And you think they know the difference? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
recession breakout star
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by powerfulsettingz: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by jeeqaa7(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2016
return am... u nor deserve am

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by SIMPLYkush: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Too bad not even a nomination on the next headies
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2016
grin

22 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by ddolaa(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2016
what good did he really do within the year, I think now that it should have belonged to kiss Daniel's, not even kesh.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
it's well
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by cardoctor(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Complete package. Na wife remain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.