Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63127 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by 8182yep: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunnary:
This is just d begining of excuses nd many more excuses to come. Buhari make dollar eqaul to naira? reduce d price of fuel to 40 box? LOL, politicians them get sweet mouth sha.

Be sure he said first bfr castigating him. Abegggggi shocked tongue
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by egift(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:

You are all hypocrites! You are possibly saying this because he won the election. The fact that he wouldn't want to promise the citizens on the rescue of the abducted girls means he is looking for an excuse to exempt himself of his incompetence to find solution. He's not even a pro-active leader in the first place while looking at that statement from an intelligent angle. Would American any leader say that about the citizens kidnapped in the Middle East? Please, the Nigerian elected president is a lame duck to say the least!

Can you post any link where Buhari made any promise different from what he said now.

I understand you are still in shock for the defeat handed down to the Zoologist. Plus the devastating blow on Gubernatorial election where out of 28 States, APC already have 20 and more to go.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Demdem:

EEdiotic Opinion. would we be here at this stage if Jonah-daft had done the right thing at at the right time?

Does dat now warrant you to speak ill about d president on a daily basis, becos its an anonymous forum?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by chiedu7: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

CHIBOK GIRLS WAS SIMPLY USED TO SWAY THE PUBLIC AGAINST GEJ.
THEY NEVER EXISTED ACCORDING TO FAMOUS NIGERIA REPORT FROM THE WEST OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJQrvEWxczA

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by studbobby: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
This man is so foolish lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by FrankOguns(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baba well so! That one na talk?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by bboshodi: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm,.... I always knew dt it wud b a big miracle if u finally bring bk d chiboke gals n was Neva xpectin dt it wud b dt easy bt criousli I dnT xpectin dis fast b sudden change of tune
tot u n ur aides promised bringing bk dose gals doing ur election campaign n now u av won n u av changed d music... its really d season of change
wud still b expecting u to say u Neva promised or said u wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt u Neva said u wud stabilize oil prices....
if it's GEJ dt said wat u just said, d apc goons wud say he is clueless, weak n too fragile n here is d xoo called general accepting defeat abT d missing gals even before getting into d presidential seat..
fingers crossed n hopein deY ain't more CHANGES
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=32691818]

No mind them.. It's in 2019 we the PDP supporters will show the world that all APC supporters want nothing like positive change.. They just craved to have their own at the top.. And all the evil US and UK did to help hand over power to these desperate set of political jobbers will all be exposed..

Cc @tit[/quot
2019 too far! By 2017 nigeria will realise the mistake of putting power into the hands of APC and then it will dawn on the entire populace that although PDP is bad but APC is worse and not a better alternative!
Waiting for dem baba to perform miracle and wroght about change!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ajebuter:
2019 too far! By 2017 nigeria will realise the mistake of putting power into the hands of APC and then it will dawn on the entire populace that although PDP is bad but APC is worse and not a better alternative!
Waiting for dem baba to perform miracle and wroght about change!

God bless you brother.. We dey watch they with our two eyes wide open.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Abba999(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
ayusco85:

Most sensible comment so far. The rest are just sore loosers and hate filled pdp e-touts

As his post is sensible to u, so urs is senseless to us grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.

Shares, falconey's hand work.. angry
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by rhosymedre: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
March 2015

“As a father, I feel the pain of the victims of insurgency, kidnapping and violence. Under my watch, no force, external or internal, will occupy even an inch of Nigerian soil. I will give it all it takes to ensure that our girls kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reintegrated with their families.”

Buhari vows to rescue Chibok girls if elected: http://www.thecable.ng http://www.thecable.ng/buhari-vows-rescue-chibok-girls-elected

Also: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/jonathan-insincere-fight-corruption-insurgency-buhari-2/

https://www.facebook.com/APCSupporters/posts/899040353481842
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by stanech: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Just tell your boys to release them you dumber
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

Shares, falconey's hand work.. angry

Only God knows how he does it...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by biafranqueen: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

I tell my dear sis. We will all be here and watch as events unfold. Don't be surprised that this man may fail woefully and sentimental beings will still reelect him.

This is Nigeria. Watch and see..
We are watching!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
So all those tin u quoted above re part of ur GMB's achievement faaa? No quick 4get say GEJ tenure na em we still de ooo

Don't hide behind a finger, we all know that if GMB's victory was not certain, if GMB didn't win that election that $20B would be gone forever

Furthermore, International media outlets concluded and reported that GMB's winning apart from fair election is a major factor why naira gained against dollar
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

As long as Buhari hasn't been sworn in, don't start counting GEJ's achievement as his, or are you scared he won't perform so you want to start cutting GEJ's work and dashing it to GMB?

Hahahaha..

Opposition politics sweet oh! Ayehhhh, e sweet oh! Ayehhh..

APC go hear am, Ayehhh, dem go hear am! ayehhh..

We know if GMB didn't win that $20B would have gone without a trace, Besides the first report was in 2013 during subsidy protest or thereabout, why was the funds suddenly back at zenith bank?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

We know if GMB didn't win that $20B would have gone without a trace, Besides the first report was in 2013 during subsidy protest or thereabout, why was the funds suddenly back at zenith bank?

Same way $2.8billion went missing without a trace back then when Buhari was Petroleum minister right?

I quite agree with you tho.. wink
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by godgiftedigbe: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE NIGER DELTA INDIGENES (MOSUNDI) and our brethren from the SOUTH EAST are
now ready for self determination.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by joeyfire(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

There was no missing $20 billion for crying out loud the PWC report has confirmed it. Abeg which funds were found at zenith bank? Where did you get the news from. Una don enter one chance eh!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ayusco85(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abba999:

As his post is sensible to u, so urs is senseless to us grin

U and ur jobless touts ba
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ndcide(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
If the girls are not rescued after may 29, I and my group will start our own Bring back chibok girls protest, campaigns, rallies etc.

It's not going be be an attack on Buhari's administration, but we shall match to Aso rock. we shall keep it on the front burner of major discussion.

If anyone picks offence, we shall tell them to stop being insensitive, what if they were your daughters?

we shall tell them that it's not about Byhari, but about the girls. we shall invite Malala to help us talk to Buhari.

we shall tell the world that government is a continuum and should take charge.

we shall bring women who will cry on TV. we hope Sahara reporters will be kind enough to assist. We shall demand daily briefing on steps taken and results.

If the girls are finally rescued, we shall ask for serious investigation and every person involved will be prosecuted. Failure to do so will meet the worst protest ever in Nigeria. People can't perpetuate such crime, and there are no head rolling; and we want to fight corruption? NO WAY. we can't just celebrate the return of the girls.....

Anyway, let May 29 reach.

before we forget, let's read what APC said here.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/07/jonathans-comments-on-chibok-girls-callous-insensitive-apc/

now tell me if this buhari statement does not require a worse response.

we shall retaliate

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Abba999(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
ayusco85:

U and ur jobless touts ba

Abooki!
cheesy
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ayusco85(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abba999:

Abooki!
cheesy

Mama peace grin
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by toshmann(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
16th march 2015:
I promise my government will find the missing Chibok girls - Buhari

28th March, 2015
Buhari is elected president

13th April 2015
I can't promise my government will find the missing Chibok girls - Buhari

Now that is some Change we can believe in grin grin grin

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Senjuchiha: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

The old fool has not seen anything yet, this is just the beginning. I don't care if its sensible or not, all I know is the old fool must deliver we don't need excuse.

The Kunu Drunkard must bring back our girls and fufil all campaign promise. Rubbish.

Sensible or not sensible I don't freaking care, the old Kunu drinker must bring our girls
..dnt mynd d dauran kunu/zobo drunkard
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Senjuchiha: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

There is no time for consolation thesis, we don't need 2 million, we need fidelity to promise her or else the Kunu Drunkard is a liar, he must make 1 dollars equal to 1 naira cos that's why we voted him, the old fool must bring back our girls.

Also before I forget the Kunu drinker must be ready to reciev the same insult that was poured on his predecessor but unfortunately his own starts from before he will be sworn in, when he is sworn in the old cattle rearer will know we have not lost our laptops and phones
...oboi,no kil me wit laff

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Senjuchiha: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
hotice01:

Stop this your lame hypocrisy, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.we bashed GEJ on and offline without respect or remorse and we will bash GMB even more if he doesn't keep to his promises.
FYI u insult GEJ forgetting he is still president until 29th of May and GMB isn't yet the president so he can be bashed like the way u wanna bash me.
I don't expect a miracle from GMB and I'm nonpartisan,but one thing I know is that APC will implode, its just a matter of time.Politics in Nigeria is heading for exciting episodes.
dnt mynd em...shebi gej ws cald d clueless one
gmb is nw officially kold d OLD FOOOOOL
gmb is also nw kold d kunu drunkard
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Senjuchiha: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Igban:

Oga, must he say it verbally? As the leader of the country, it is his responsibility! Nigerians expected GEJ to bring back the girls since he was the president and expected nothing less, so why should the case of Buhari be any different? So as soon as the goathead becomes the president and leader of the country, it becomes his responsibility to bring back the girls whether he said it or not.

lol e be like na show proof una wan dey pass come now take dodge responsibility. Hahaha I can't fit laugh.
dnt mind dose janjalweeds...always reasoning lyk dia dauran kunu drunkard
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by airsaylongcon: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Senjuchiha:
dnt mind dose janjalweeds...always reasoning lyk dia dauran kunu drunkard

I'm loving this kunu drunkard Alias. Him wey be military suppose get ready made plan to bring the girls back. We are ready to make sure his bumbum is hot on that seat.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Senjuchiha: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Itulah:

I seconded!!! You took the words right out from my mouth. Very soon, I repeat very soon, we all will start shouting GEJ where are you? Plz come to our rescue. For all those who voted for this scam "CHANGE" will regret their moves in no time. We are watching!!!
his name is nw officially d Kunu drunkard

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.