Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,489 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse (681 Views)

Benue Flood Story: A Ruse. / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / Kidnapping Is Our Family Business, Says Arrested Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse by lazsnaira(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2015
As a citizen of nigeria with all the fundamental rights that are my due, I here hold that the Chibok Girls Kidnapping was a mere Political Ruse by some Powerful Nigerians.

Do you agree with me or do you not?
Lets reason together without ethnic religious or political bigotry.

Pls if you know you're still living under your parents don't comment on this except you would regard me just as you would regard your parents. But if on the other hand you jump in here with your apc/pdp insulting comments just know that your comments are for your parents. Thank you!
Re: Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse by Raiders: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2015
lazsnaira:
As a citizen of nigeria with all the fundamental rights that are my due, I here hold that the Chibok Girls Kidnapping was a mere Political Ruse by some Powerful Nigerians.

Pls if you know you're still living under your parents don't comment on this except you would regard me just as you would regard your parents. But if on the other hand you jump in here with your apc/pdp insulting comments just know that your comments are for your parents. Thank you!
Boko haram is also a ruse too. Infact all the bomb blast in the north are ruse and all the people killed by boko haram ruse because nobody was killed. Shekua is a ruse and don't exit because he was created by CIA and APC
Re: Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse by tupem: 1:45am On Apr 14, 2015
lazsnaira:

to think that you uses the word reason! undecided
Re: Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse by tupem: 1:45am On Apr 14, 2015
lazsnaira:

to think that you used the word reason together! undecided
Re: Chibok Girls Kidnapping Is A Political Ruse by tupem: 1:46am On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
to think that you used the word reason together! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let's Boycott Shoriticae ,MTN ,DSTV And All South African Owned Business / Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Learns Fate June 18 / Mr. Seun, I Want To Be A Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.