Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ (34375 Views)

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by trappatoni(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
gej is just a very very naïve and docile man , may nigeria and pdp never have such a leader like him again. He sat down like a donkey and allowed jega and apc to use the card reader excuse to rig and vote him out of office . He is annoyingly irritating. Once the card reader achieved the objective of jega and tinubu ,the system was just pushed aside. No wonder pdp governorship candidates asked him not to interfere in their elections anymore . Gej is simply good riddance to dumb rubbish. Now pdp will sit and appoint a leader with courage and boldness,not a timid boy like gej.
hey! That's my president you're talking to, calling GEJ a timid boy shows you lack manners. GEJ has a good heart , he was just in the wrong party with the wrong set of people and possibly the wrong wife. He should be left alone please.

3 Likes

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by loomer: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Pdp win na rigging, apc win na PVC Tlk.

People wey no de accept defeat I hope say dem go gree accept criticism when time come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by anwe: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
APC is a bad looser. We will call for the cancellation of the whole election because all the political parties including INEC rigged. So please respect and leave theist family alone. They have sacrifice enough for our great country. pundits predicted that they will be no Nigeria after 2015 and APC is still fooling around with this. The president has taught and proof to us that politics is not a do or die.

He who fights and run away live to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by chidekings(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
I always thought he was saving his real action for the presidential and that he will come out smoking. He had 4 solid years to prepare and break the opposition ,he had all the apparatus at his disposal ,financial power that even apc didn't have,.manpower resources and just everything .that is why I don't like saying pdp was rigged out ,because ppl keep asking me ,how can a ruling president and ruling party be rigged out?? It is just senseless. I think nigerians just got tired of his stupidity and feebleness and decided to vote for someone they believe has the courage and boldness to speak and act like a leader. Gej never acted like a leader but as a vice president,which left the nation to noone control.

ur really objective...u earn urself a follower

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by donbrowser(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Kentrasso:
Nansense.

She couldn't influence polls for her husband, all of a sudden she's so powerful she rigs the election to favour someone she doesn't even like.
Completely clueless who begged u to comment? I wish Seun had created the SLAP BUTTON

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
chidekings:

to be frank,i never pray to have a son like Gej
Bro even if I am a born again Christian and I later found myself in politics not to talk of president i will follow the music of politics.....

The guy is not sharp at all. .....

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by juman(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
pawesome:

u called her an illetrate n clueless...lemme ask u dis,can an illiterate n clueless woman,nt man o,woman b able to do dis?...ah tink u re d clueless one hia bruv

She did nothing spectacular but full clulessness and total ignorance.

PDP suppose to win the election with wide margin without any rigging. So what was the purpose of rigging the election while the opponent will surely go to court and the court would order for new election.

The rerun election would be difficult for pdp to win because apc would be the darling of everyone that time.

Thank God her husband was not reelected back.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Hitunnu(f): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Sympathised to the families that lost there pple. She came out on National TV shouting all the blood they r sharing. How will peace reign where heads were beheaded and killing of people. Everyone can't follow the same direction. Why do one av to kill his/her fellow man to attain a post. Even if he isn't in suport of the killings bt pple were killed on his behalf to attain a post No mercy for him and his godmother. It shows pple want u, without rigging and killings am sure wike will win. It shows pple dnt think the day dey will leave this world and what wil follow u to ur grave are ur deeds.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by fashrola(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
She never left Nigerians alone for a minute when she held sway and now you want them to leave her alone?? I hope her misery is just beginning. I hope the "born throway" people teach that baren illiterate the lesson of her life.

Can't wait to see her and Wike go at each other's throats. It's just a matter of time. She'd wanna lead him by the nose, being the power drunk she is, and when the thug resists, they'd definitely fight dirty to the entertainment of the public.

Barren illiterate? I can really see the Hate in you.... I swear if PEJ was ur relative, you would not DARE spit this hateful words on her... Tinubu, Amaechi, Dakuku, Top APC chieftains rigged the election also... so no politician is a saint... But ur HATE for that woman is so fierce that you are blinded to "post" the truth.. can I call that "HYPOCRISY "?

I'm not supporting her neither... But remember you have/may/will have a Wife... And you wouldn't want to hear other people spit hateful/degrading stuffs towards her...

Change the way you post on public forums..lets build our great nation....

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by babestella: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Rivers people have spoken with their PVC & rejected APC same way Lagosians spoke with their PVC an rejected PDP. What's so difficult in that?
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
trappatoni:
hey! That's my president you're talking to, calling GEJ a timid boy shows you lack manners. GEJ has a good heart , he was just in the wrong party with the wrong set of people and possibly the wrong wife. He should be left alone please.
forget it a wise man is always a wise man ......
even if you were with bad party it doesn't matter ...

as long as you know WhatsApp. ...

politics is game of mind and not gentle man game. ...
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
searider:
Since she has the power to manipulate elections; why didn't she manipulate her husband back to power?

Since inception, I have known this woman to be one of Nigeria's major problems. Enough damage has been done by her misrepresentation of our country and now she has done another. The international community is watching.

I see this woman being jailed like Simone Gbagbo.

#WeepingForRiversState.

It's clear you need to Google the functions of the ICC! It doesn't work on emotions
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
babestella:
Rivers people have spoken with their PVC & rejected APC same way Lagosians spoke with their PVC an rejected PDP. What's so difficult in that?

I don't know. I don't know!!!!
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by HzRF(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
juman:
What an illiterate woman!

PDP rigged election in a state where they should have won election with landslide success in a free and fair election. What a big surprise!

The woman is as clueless as obasanjo. Obasanjo also rigged like that.
See painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by supereagle(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
The important thing is thar APC is now at the center , they should lay a good foundation for Nigeria to move forward .
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by HzRF(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
After getting raped in dia ass hole
They have resort to their propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by ddefoe: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
To be honest,even if election is held 100 times in Rivers state,Wike will still win with a landslide.the process could have been manipulated but it doesn't change the fact.what is happening in rivers is resentment against Amaechi not necessarily becos Wike is loved.The people of SS,Rivers inclusive wll find it difficult to forgive Amaechi and Petreside is just a victim of circumstance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by okpurukata(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
We are yet to see the end to this oil war. Tinubu and Buhari will find it very tough this time around to share oil blocks to themselves and their cronies. I reside in a Rivers state and voted for Wike, no regrets at all. The Niger Delta people are wiser now and knows who their real enemies are. The shout of one Nigeria is just a joke. It is a sham meant to enslave a group to the advantage of a majority. Rivers people now know better.
Tinubu should leave Rivers state alone and focus on Lagos and the north. No oil for him.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by mekadinho(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ON DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN, SILL..Y WRITE-UP...
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by omenka(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
fashrola:

Barren illiterate? I can really see the Hate in you.... I swear if PEJ was ur relative, you would not DARE spit this hateful words on her... Tinubu, Amaechi, Dakuku, Top APC chieftains rigged the election also... so no politician is a saint... But ur HATE for that woman is so fierce that you are blinded to "post" the truth.. can I call that "HYPOCRISY "?

I'm not supporting her neither... But remember you have/may/will have a Wife... And you wouldn't want to hear other people spit hateful/degrading stuffs towards her...

Change the way you post on public forums..lets build our great nation....

Peace
Rubbish. I despise her and I don't hide it. She never conducted herself like a woman, least of all, a first lady. How could a woman her stature come out in public to propagate hate speech against a section of the country simply because she wants some people to vote her husband. You don't know how disgusting that her "born throway" utterance was. Has she forgotten some of those "born throway" children could even be products of a rap€ incident?? Does she have any idea the plight of their parents??

That woman doesn't even deserve being called a woman. She's one disgusting beast.

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by mavinc4u(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians are not really ashamed to say that a lady supersedes them. I doff my cap for her. May be one day we will have a female president in Nigeria, I won't be surprised if is PEJ because that woman can pull mountain
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Agwoden(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
All these are stories for the gods. Na oil money una eye dey chook. Amaechi never give una enof?
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by unclejb2(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
This same news outfit will definitely haunt Buhari...... I dont read their articles any more, its filled with divisive and inciting info all the time.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by cochexky: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
juman:
What an illiterate woman!

PDP rigged election in a state where they should have won election with landslide success in a free and fair election. What a big surprise!

The woman is as clueless as obasanjo. Obasanjo also rigged like that.
you just reflect to you Name (juman) let me. Spell it for u guy you are a jew man . Please tell us who is your mother let's compare her with MAMA PEE. U are busy insulting another person's mother without thinking about you own mom... Pig. think about your life and leave other people. She want to pay Amaechi back ok so be wise
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by obaty(f): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Kentrasso:
Nansense.

She couldn't influence polls for her husband, all of a sudden she's so powerful she rigs the election to favour someone she doesn't even like.
first of all, I don't believe this article but who told you she doesn't like wike
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
trappatoni:
just wait and see. Let pdp or the opposition try every single rubbish apc tried and did to gej with buhari and see if buhari will be gentle . You don't seem to understand that a leader must be bold and firm in policies and principles. If he is good at heart but not at work then he shouldn't have contested at all when he knew he wasn't up to the task. So u think apc are a gentleman party,abi? Just wait and see the meaning of absolute power corrupts absolutely when the start ruling.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by babasanti: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
otokx:
That is the same way federal might will be used to control and corner the oil wells in the Niger Delta, that time the cries of the people may never be heard.

Story , they get mind.see fear niger delta man, we gather mind . If u see our militants, niger jtf run when they see them on the se.we have warships and gun boats we are ready. If buhari do any how, he will see shege. Useless cows and satanic IBB after using BH and inec to forstall apc on nigerians. Soo the whole truth will be out, Buhari will come after IBB , same way abacha turned against IBb. The end is near for that devilish genius, nigeria is not his inheritance.we don wise now
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by mbulela: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Pavore9:
Let them leave Wike to govern in peace and let the people of Rivers be the ones to decide whether they made the right decision or not as 4yrs is just 48months and not eternity! l foresee Wike having issues with PEJ along the way, as PEJ will no longer have any federal might to continue to have him under his control quote me.
Gbam!!
Instead of all this long grammar, Amaechi should spend his time and energy trying to build a political structure which he truly lacks. Rivers politics is not ideology based nor is it won on the pages of newspaper. Unfortunately, it is rules by structures. Something Amaechi lacks. Besides, can you imagine that March salaries are still not paid as we speak?
Let rivers people enjoy the wrecking ball that is wike
After a year, we will count the miles.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by spencekat(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
The Nation newspaper and rubbish news.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by babasanti: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Inec can never cancel any elections. The worst the court will sit and apc will lose. After maltreating the chiref judge of rivers state and lawyers , you think any court will rule in amaechi's favour again. Judges and lawyers hate amaechi in nigeria after threatening to beat up lawyers with thugs dresses as lawyers. See it was wike who helped amaechi win @ the supreme court. Amaechi knows that if he goes to court he will lose that's why he wants inec to cancel elections now cus unfortunately inec said they can't so apc suppourters can go and die
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by vapid: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Actually it was YOU she outwitted! taking away your right to vote and determining who gets to govern you.
That you , as a young educated and seemingly well-informed person cannot see that is grossly disturbing.
dunkem21:
Interesting to know that PEJ is woman enough to outwit Amaechi.

Kudos PEJ.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Ayima: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2015
I just vomited as i heard that name first lady, I don't want to hear the name of this kind of first lady till i die please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.