Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ (34380 Views)

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Pavore9: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Exactly,Pej will show her full scale character,tho she'l no power over Wike then anyway. God be with Rivers people
Amen.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Mejor79(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ olatade stop this your story. Yes i live in Rivers what you got is a protest vote period. Dakuku is ok but wearing Amaechi's shoes. He will never deliver even if he wins because Amaechi will make him a stooge in power. Kindly advise Amaechi to allow Rivers people to be in peace we are tired of all this issue and that is why we wanted him out.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by juman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
annylove:
The illiterate okrika woman chld do wat d notorious educated agbero governor Ameachi chld nt do.Kudos to her jare.

She did nothing special. grin

She used the the system (police, military, etc) negatively to rig the election, there is nothing praiseworthiness in that. Just any crude person with the presidency link could do that. Nothing special.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by denedene(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
the president is not in support and the president called IG to post Tunde outta the state? Confusing post from apc sponsored nation
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Kentrasso(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
donbrowser:

Sorry I don't take advice from people whose brain cells are not in good conditions. Roll along Nitwit

You were the one looking for someone to slap and I gave you a better option. You're so ungrateful, you should be thanking me
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kentrasso:

You were the one looking for someone to slap and I gave you a better option. You're so ungrateful, you should be thanking me
Thank you for being st.upid grin wink
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by juman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
denedene:
the president is not in support and the president called IG to post Tunde outta the state? Confusing post from apc sponsored nation

You are right. It was with the knowledge of the presidency.

That shows that those areas rigged also during presidential election. There were many complains by the opposition parties after presidential election that there were some riggings in that areas.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Kentrasso(f): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
x
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Pavore9: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
egariyi:

What has the oil done for the region? Even the SS leaders are not sincere to themselves. In six years, what did Jonathan do for Bayelsa and Rivers apart from the Fed University in Otuoke with little or no good infrastruture? No SS man could put up a good private University with all the oil? Its a big shame to the leaders of the SS.

Gbam!

lf l were around you l would have ordered a plate of well spiced goat meat for you! cheesy l posted somewhere in another thread where Asari Dokubo was blowing hot air, l asked what have these so called leaders done for the people they claim they are fighting for? The money Asari made from the Niger delta, he went to Benin Republic to set up King Amachree African University A man who wants the empowerment of his people as he claims knows what economic impact having such institution in the Niger delta-the labour during construction, most of the food consumed by staff and students would come from the local farmers etc. lf he really believed in his people why go to Benin Republic?

The opulent lifestyle of the so-called freedom fighters is a sharp contrast to the poverty of the people they claim to speak for?

Like l told someone recently, if Niger delta secedes from Nigeria, within one year of its independence they will be plunged into a civil war because of that oil, South Sudan is a strong and living example because the fundamentals is not just right.

We should as a country de-emphasize oil and focus on human capital development as the people are the greatest resource a nation can have. Singapore as a country is less than 25% of the size of Lagos and has no natural resources but has within 4 decades transformed from a third world country to a first world nation without the almighty oil! We must re-think!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by denedene(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
juman:

You are right. It was with the knowledge of the presidency.

That shows that those areas rigged also during presidential election. There were many complains by the opposition parties after presidential election that there were some riggings in that areas.

actually I don't believe we held a free and fair election, every state rigged @ the end of the day, the better rigger won
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by mikolo80: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
stebell:

Believe me wen I tell yu that APC is evil wen compared to PDP. Jus a mata of tym and we will see.
If yu think PEJ rigged for Wike, wat do yu say about Lagos and the rest of them APC states. Remove the wood in ur eyes broda.

Rivers has decided.
Wike we want and hav gotten.
Of course we know that APC is evil
We play one evil against the other
that's how democracy works
when you try something for 16yrs and its not working
you try something else
and the competition between the two will force them to serve you in order to get your votes
hopefully buhari won't allow them to go too far
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by donbrowser(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kentrasso:

Who's laughing with you? You don't even qualify to call anyone stu.pid. okay? Go play somewhere else, c.unt
I am laughing at ur st.upidity It's really awesome keep it up.
AWARD: THE NAIRALANDER WITH THE MOST DEAD BRAIN CELLS.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by juman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
denedene:
actually I don't believe we held a free and fair election, every state rigged @ the end of the day, the better rigger won

The election can be considered as generally free and fair, except few improper cases.

This election is better than other elections in the country, except that of Option A4 but there was no result at the end of Option A4 election.

Of course this election was not perfect but generally it was improvement of nigerian elections., there will be less people that will go to court to challenge the result declared by INEC.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Goke7: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
we are just making noise here, Naija politicians only use our heads, when things cool down, wike and amaechi will reconcile with wike joining apc later or do we things these guys will keep on fighting forever, oga jona is out and the dynamics will change again.

If Alamaesigha is already toasting the apc guys that he can cool down the militants for them if he can be the next governor of bayelsa on apc platform, then it means as Nigerians we should stop killing and abusing ourselves for these politicians.

Na game dem de play o
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by felibrain: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians are so foolish. Every nonsense becomes news. No responsible media house will write an article on a serious issue as this and kept saying "according to an unconfirmed source." Yet everyone is shouting. Another reason Nigeria is not a serious state.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by chax100(f): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Patience Jonathan has proved beyond reasonable doubt that she is a political technocrat, I envy her political style which kept the oppositions on their toes and the outcome of her results were overwhelming. I saw the combo of Patience and Fayose, and the results were flawless. I'm happy that in the long run she has been able to silence her critics which such victory in the opposition arena vis-à-vis the Rivers State election. She can now take a bow and return home amidst fanfare and celebration as a true daughter of Rivers State. Dame Patience Jonathan we love you!
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by vapid: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
whether or not he wanted Wike is immaterial. I personally don't care who wins. But there really wasn't any elections in rivers state. thugs were used to disrupt the process everywhere and people were afriaid to come ouut to vote. thats my grouse
Mee234:

What is disturbing is Ur presumptuousness. The person u quoted may have voted against ameachi. And with the braggadocio of ameachi , to lose to PGJ is humiliating. His touring the whole state on that day still did not stop PDP from having it way shows ameachi is more of newspaper lion
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by esau0007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
juman:
What an illiterate woman!

PDP rigged election in a state where they should have won election with landslide success in a free and fair election. What a big surprise!

The woman is as clueless as obasanjo. Obasanjo also rigged like that.
u ar d most stupid person i hv ever seen; how can u swallow evri tin u read hook,line nd sinker witout even thinkin wit ur damaged brain if wat dey is actuali true.veracity of info shuld alwazs be checked to forestall its mendacity
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Forwetinnah: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
chidekings:
I hate those who can't loose with dignity .why shouting foul when we all know that APC is the ruling party now because of gross electoral coup by them,and because of the change of power at the center.I blame only GEJ,that man is too timid to be a president. Nigeria is a jungle,and for u to survive u have to behave like an animal.not acting gentleman

Abi o..APC should be grateful that GEJ doesn't have the heart of his Wife, we would have been singing a different tune by now. English or not, that woman is a rugged Nigerian politician to the core..anyhow you bring am, she ready
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Forwetinnah: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
ZUBY77:
Tell us how Tinubu influenced that of Lagos.
How Sanusi Influenced that of Kano.

If APC is not ready to lead this country, better return to opposition rather than witch hunting.
Every election in the world is influenced by someone.

Don't mind the sorry cases. .even in victory they're still crying and complaining? Sadists
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
chax100:
Patience Jonathan has proved beyond reasonable doubt that she is a political technocrat, I envy her political style which kept the oppositions on their toes and the outcome of her results were overwhelming. I saw the combo of Patience and Fayose, and the results were flawless. I'm happy that in the long run she has been able to silence her critics which such victory in the opposition arena vis-à-vis the Rivers State election. She can now take a bow and return home amidst fanfare and celebration as a true daughter of Rivers State. Dame Patience Jonathan we love you!

You started well but snookered yourself with the embolden
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Iceman296: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wike and Amaechi would Eventually Settle, As for Mama Pieces. Her Feud with Wike would be an interesting one.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Goke7: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Iceman296:
Wike and Amaechi would Eventually Settle, As for Mama Pieces. Her Feud with Wike would be an interesting one.

my guy your head dey there well, Nigerians never know anything, thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by naijanaso: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
[b]I REALLY DO NOT GET THIS. WHENEVER IT HAS TO DO WITH PDP, IT BECOMES AN ISSUE. GMB WENT CAMPAIGNING IN LAGOS, IMO AND EVEN TRIED GOING TO AKWA IBOM. THAT WASN'T AN ISSUE. GEJ WENT TO LAGOS AND LAI MOHAMMED STARTED SHOUTING EVERYWHERE THAT IT WAS FOR RIGGING PURPOSES THE PRESIDENT VISITED LAGOS. APC WINS IN STATES, AND PDP CANDIDATES CONGRATULATE THEM. PDP WINS, IT IS RIGGED, WE ARE GOING TO COURT.

NOW TO THIS TOPIC, WHAT ILL IS THERE FOR PEJ TO HAVE SUPPORT FOR WIKE. SHE IS FROM RIVERS STATE AND A PDP PERSON. AMAECHI HAS PRACTICALLY BEING THE ONE CARRYING OUT ALL THE TALKS FOR DAKUKU AND THAT WASN'T A PROBLEM AT ALL. AMAECHI AS THE GOVERNOR WENT ABOUT VISITING POLLING UNITS IN THE STATE ON THE DAY OF ELECTION AND THEY DID NOT SEE THAT AN AN INFLUENCE ON THE ELECTORATES. I SAW HIM THAT DAY IN MY WARD (PHALGA 19). WAS HE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN HIS VILLAGE OR HOME OR EVEN AT THE GOVT HOUSE? ALL THESE USELESS MEDIA DO NOT SEE THAT AS INFLUENCE. TINUBU AND OBA OF LAGOS' IMPOSITION OF AMBODE IS NOT AN INFLUENCE. SANUSI LAMIDO AND HIS GOVERNOR'S POWER IN KANO IS NOT AN INFLUENCE. THE ONLY ONE THAT IS BAD IS THE ONE OF PEJ BEING IN HER HOME TOWN FOR GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION. WELL, IF IT TAKES A WOMAN TO BRING DOWN YOUR SO CALLED LION OF UBIMA, THEN SORRY FOR ALL HATERS OF PDP IN RIVERS.
[/b]
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by naijanaso: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
WHAT A SHAME ON AMAECHI. OF WHAT USE IS HE TO APC AFTERALL? HE COULD NOT DELIVER ANYTHING FOR THEM BUT ONLY TO MAKE NOISE AND CRY UP AND DOWN LIKE A WHIPPED CHILD. HE HAD NO HAND IN APC WINNING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM TO WIN THE NORTH FOR GMB. THE SOUTH WEST HAD BEEN MADE FORMIDABLE BY THE YORUBAS BEFORE HE CAME INTO APC. THE ONLY PLACE (SOUTH SOUTH) HE HAD TO SHOW HIS STRENGTH AS THE SO CALLED LION OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA, HE LOST WOEFULLY. INSTEAD OF DOING HIS GROUND WORK, HE WILL RESORT TO CRYING THAT THEY SHOULD BOYCOTT ELECTIONS, THAT THE ELECTIONS WAS A SHAM, THAT ELECTIONS DID NOT HOLD ETC. HE DOES ALL THESE AS SOON AS HE NOTICES THE PEOPLE ARE NOT FOR HIM, SO THAT APC WILL FEEL HE TRIED. FOR WHERE...APC HAS ALREADY SEEN HOW WEAK AND MOUTHY AMAECHI IS.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by DaBullIT(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
Story from sore losers.

Has the APC candidate called Wike to concede defeat like JK did in Lagos

Bunch of SADISTIC mega fumblers forming democrats angry

The refreshed PDP that has been transformed by democrat exemplar, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, remains a paragon of sportsmanship in politics.

Thank you GEJ for five years of good governance!

Your people argued it's not up to 4 years yet now you say 5 people said it's 6 which ones na?
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by godgiftedigbe: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
olatade:
Fresh facts emerged yesterday in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital,on how  President Goodluck Jonathan’s wife, Dame Patience, influenced the April 11 governorship election for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)standard bearer, Nyesom Wike.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the poll’s results at about 4am yesterday. Wike polled 1,029,102 to beat the Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who scored 124,896 votes.

A source revealed that Mrs. Jonathan, an indigene of Okrika, the headquarters of Okrika Local Government Area of Rivers State, took undue advantage of her husband’s position to undermine the electoral process in Rivers State.

President Jonathan voted in his Otuoke country home in Bayelsa State without the First Lady. He arrived at his polling unit where he voted at the State Assembly election in the company of his mother, Eunice.

Mrs. Jonathan has relocated to Okrika in the evening of April 10 to ensure victory for her political godson and former education minister.

According to the source, President Jonathan was opposed to proposals to manipulate the process to pave the way for Wike’s victory, a position the source alleged, never went well with the First Lady.

An unconfirmed source said the First Lady was unhappy that the President conceded defeat after losing the March 28 election to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the APC without putting up a fight.

It was learnt that the First Lady decided to sacrifice her vote in Otuoke for the trip to Okrika to see Wike to victory.

Dame Jonathan allegedly summoned the leadership of the Rivers State Police obtained commitment from the police to support her in the manipulation of the electoral process in favour of the PDP.

The officers and men of the Command assured the First Lady of their support, a source claimed.

When the Assistant Inspector-General of Police (AIG), Zone 6, Calabar, Tunde Ogunsakin, an ex-Rivers Commissioner of Police, who supervises Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Ebonyi States, arrested a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) with electoral materials in Rivers, the First Lady immediately intervened by calling his husband.

The source disclosed that President Jonathan quickly got across to the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Suleiman Abba, and directed him to order Ogunsakin out of Rivers State. The AIG returned to his Calabar base at about 5am on April 11.

Efforts to get the First Lady’s reaction proved abortive as calls made to her Glo line were unanswered as at press time.

The Rivers PDP governorship candidate and his allies are also panicking over the likely cancellation of the polls in the state.

One of Wike’s close associates sent a text message to a frontline journalist in Port Harcourt to know if there was a move by the INEC headquarters in Abuja to cancel the flawed elections and fix a new date for a rerun.

The Rivers Chairman of the APC, Chief Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, also decried the senseless killing of 19 members of his party on Saturday. He pushed the polls cancellation.

Ikanya, yesterday, in Port Harcourt, through his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Media and Public Affairs, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, described the governorship and House of Assembly elections and the announcement of fake results as tragedy.

The Rivers APC chairman said: “What took place was a macabre dance of intimidation and violence, perpetrated against the peace-loving APC members, after which results were written in favour of Chief Nyesom Wike of the PDP. It is evident that the announcement of winners for the polls is a travesty of justice and a rape of democracy.

“We insist that the purported governorship and House of Assembly elections be cancelled in their totality and a new date set for proper polls, as prescribed by law. We hope that INEC will enforce the rights of Rivers people to free, fair and credible elections, by heeding the clarion call.”

Ikanya also stated that many eligible voters were disenfranchised, as all hell was let loose throughout the state.

He accused the state chapter of the PDP of mobilising militants, who went on rampage, shooting, bombing and killing, killing no fewer than 19 APC members.

He noted that the victims were attempting to prevent the rigging plot of the PDP, in conjunction with INEC and some policemen, led by a deputy commissioner of police.

Ikanya said: “Rivers APC declares unequivocally that the elections were fraught with violence, unbridled manipulation and intimidation, while no voting took place in most parts of Rivers State.

“At Tai Local Government Area, Lekia Nkirine was shot dead, while Gbaraka Nna was shot on the neck. A PDP chieftain in the area, bought the guns, while another PDP chieftain fired the shot.

(Nkenya listed the suspected killers.)

“In Buguma, Asari-Toru Local Government Area, seven APC members were killed, with three killed and thrown into the rivers and one beheaded. Two buses and INEC office were burnt, while the house of the Commissioner for Women Affairs, Joeba West, was bombed. These exclude tens of buildings and cars that were destroyed.

“Three persons were killed at Etche Local Government Area. One was killed in Ikwerre Local Government Area. Two APC members were murdered at Egbeda Ward I of Emouha Local Government Area, while Hon. Chidi Lloyd, the leader of the Rivers State House of Assembly, was beaten to a pulp, while attempting to prevent the rigging of the elections in his constituency.

“In Obga/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area, there were at least five reported deaths, namely: Obinna Ndubuoke, Jeophat Kingdom, Ndidi Ebere, Sydney Wokocha and Hon. Clever Orukwowu (APC Youth Leader).”

Ikanya stated that among the persons injured by the blood-thirsty PDP thugs was; Evangelist Faith, who was beaten to a pulp at Dere in Andoni Local Government Area, with her whereabouts remaining unknown and Alifor Onyeso, who was shot by armed thugs, led by a lawmaker from Omuma constituency in the Rivers House of Assembly.

The APC chairman insisted that on April 11, in most parts of the state, voters were disenfranchised, intimidated and harassed, with outright manipulation of the already-announced results at the various units.

He said: “There was no election in Rivers State on April 11 and anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of this state. We had vigorously campaigned for the redeployment of the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) of INEC in the state, Mrs. Gesila Khan, because of her well-known support for the PDP, but our cries were ignored.

“Now, what we feared has happened – even worse than we feared. We cannot in all honesty accept the results announced, either for the governorship or state’s House of Assembly elections.”

Ikanya pleaded with INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to save Rivers State from doom, by cancelling the purported elections and rescheduling them.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-first-lady-influenced-rivers-governorship-poll-for-wike/

MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE NIGER DELTA INDIGENES (MOSUNDI) and our brethren from the SOUTH EAST are
now ready for self determination.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by porka: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
olatade:

The officers and men of the Command assured the First Lady of their support, a source claimed.

When the Assistant Inspector-General of Police (AIG), Zone 6, Calabar, Tunde Ogunsakin, an ex-Rivers Commissioner of Police, who supervises Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Ebonyi States, arrested a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) with electoral materials in Rivers, the First Lady immediately intervened by calling his husband.

The source disclosed that President Jonathan quickly got across to the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Suleiman Abba, and directed him to order Ogunsakin out of Rivers State. The AIG returned to his Calabar base at about 5am on April 11.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-first-lady-influenced-rivers-governorship-poll-for-wike/

[size=16pt]His husband?[/size]
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by jpphilips(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
An AIG who has 3/4yrs to retire will take orders from a political nonentity who has just 40 days to retirement? I thought these officers are behavioural experts? doesnt add up.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by denedene(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
juman:

The election can be considered as generally free and fair, except few improper cases.

This election is better than other elections in the country, except that of Option A4 but there was no result at the end of Option A4 election.

Of course this election was not perfect but generally it was improvement of nigerian elections., there will be less people that will go to court to challenge the result declared by INEC.
there was a large improvement and I was happy with Nigerians everyone believed his/her vote will be counted. the field is now open for a better 2019 elections
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by chax100(f): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
jaybee3:

You started well but snookered yourself with the embolden

Is Ameachi not in APC? I said arena and not arenas. Please read in between the lines. Oruwé.
Re: How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ by Rotimi47: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibietela2:

After all his gra gra shocked
true talk but let see how Patience and Wike handle what Amechi will give out to them as patience is stepping out of power while Amechi is getting more powerful; he handled them well so they should learn how to handle him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.