Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand (46306 Views)

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know / The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! / Ibadan Gamers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
gj22:

Okay, so what are you going to do about that?
hehehehehe!..u see? I was damn right...
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
meanwhile **some where in europe** a girl sitting down pad in hands with heavy glasses, pig tails, a blouse nd probably a Love Machine..nd she be like "I challanged him and he chickened out..lol..WHAT A NERD!"...
**meanwhile here in England, a woman is currently giving her screen a WKOFIT face at this weird as hell description** I wonder how you describe things in general?

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by pythondjango(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
jcmaiah:
Gamers are lazy asses. simple!
I shook my head for you. Change is the most constant thing, pls reorientate your mind-library and change ur thought pattern stimulation.
@all, by the way has anyone played fifa 2015 offline or online, are there better improvements to fifa 2014 interms of being build not to be in favour of the program as it was on others.

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
TeamSimple:
They also understand how to masturbate,coz they hardly have time to discuss emotional issues..what you find them talking about is getting a new pad,fifa 15,Grand theft auto n d likes.
stop exposing yourself

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

**meanwhile here in England, a woman is currently giving her screen a WKOFIT face at this weird as hell description** I wonder how you describe things in general?
**meanwhile here in nigeria..u wld probably be riding a 10inch instead of typing NERDY McGEE

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
**meanwhile here in nigeria..u wld probably be riding a 10inch instead of typing NERDY McGEE
**laughs hysterically at the sheer lack creativity at this latest effort**
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by nurey(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
I am a full fledged gamer though not an online gamer, no time for that but where I am crowned is PC games from Resident Evil to mortal kombat, street fighter, Need for speed all series, Army men, call of duty, prince of persia, winning eleven, pes (though I stopped at pes13), GTA. I went as far as getting emulator for snes and psone to play my favorite games then
Mario bros 3
Castlevania
Double dragon
Contra
Police car chasers
Etc.

I just stopped playing games as much now when my priority changed from a comfortable kid to an hustler.

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

**laughs hysterically at the sheer lack creativity at this latest effort**
...is this why they call u QUEEN OF NERDS? U speak McGEE so well

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
lol...is this why they call u QUEEN OF NERDS?
The point you're trying to make appears to be currently unavailable at the moment, please try again later. **shakes head at this guy's inability to perform**
Someone please give him a hug, or the money so that he can get the hug elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
nurey:
I am a full fledged gamer though not an online gamer, no time for that but where I am crowned is PC games from Resident Evil to mortal kombat, street fighter, Need for speed all series, Army men, call of duty, prince of persia, winning eleven, pes (though I stopped at pes13), GTA. I went as far as getting emulator for snes and psone to play my favorite games then
Mario bros 3
Castlevania
Double dragon
Contra
Police car chasers
Etc.

I just stopped playing games as much now when my priority changed from a comfortable kid to an hustler.
50 chickens nd 1 vodka for this dude
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

The point you're trying to make appears to be currently unavailable at the moment, please try again later. **shakes head at this guy's inability to perform**
Someone please give him a hug, or the money so that he can get the hug elsewhere.
hehehehehe!! ROTF! Is dis how to "wash" in NERDY LAND?...hehehehe!! "Somebody give him a hug"!...orubebe

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
hehehehehe!! ROTF! Is dis how to "wash" in NERDY LAND?...hehehehe!! "Somebody give him a hug"!...orubebe
Apparently, the use of the English language is lost on some folks...either you missed the obvious double entendre & the implied use of the money (especially how it was paired with said double entendre) or you're just trying to save face. One can be vulgar without being crass about it.

Now, I'll just casually wait while you keep supplying the rope for your noose.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
That ugly moment someone sees the post below and thinks, its a mature girl talking..

cao:

**shakes head at this guy's inability to perform**

But nop...all hail..the QUEEN OF NERDS

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:
[s]
Apparently, the use of the English language is lost on some folks...either you missed the obvious double entendre & the implied use of the money (especially how it was paired with said double entendre) or you're just trying to save face. One can be vulgar without being crass about it.

Now, I'll just casually wait while you keep supplying the rope for your noose.[/s]

That was a whole load of sh*t

I understand ENGLISH not NERDY McGEE..

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
That ugly moment someone sees the post below and thinks, its a mature girl talking..

But nop...all hail..the QUEEN OF NERDS
I see you're trying to save face...good for you. Anywho, I never denied my nerdiness, if you had spent even 2s reading the first page, I already proved it by my job alone. I simply stated your sheer lack of creativity and the general f***ery that were your statements. I'll leave you be with your narrow mindedness, while you continue digging your own hole & knotting your own noose.

EDIT: It would appear he would really like to continue with his self-sabotage. Power to you kiddo, power to you.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by anthoniosp(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

[s]I see you're trying to save face...good for you. Anywho,[/s] I never denied my nerdiness,[s] if you had spent even 2s reading the first page, I already proved it by my job alone. I simply stated your sheer lack of creativity and the general f***ery that were your statements. I'll leave you be with your narrow mindedness, while you continue digging your own hole & knotting your own noose.

EDIT: It would appear he would really like to continue with his self-sabotage. Power to you kiddo, power to you.
[/s]

YES! BI**H YOU ARE A NERDY NERDY McGEE!.. And oh oh oh!!

EDIT: lol! SHE IS GETTING ALL BITCHY! TRUST ME U DNT WANNA SEE A NERD CRY! EWWWWWW THATS HELL NASTY

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by lolu20: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
LIE!! Nd a big fat 1 dnt start claiming fyn boi..niggaa u aint gat no modafucking hoe!
small boy.if u cant do something,dont say another person cannot do it.u think say nah fine boy man dey take catch woman..no go work get ur money.mumu
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by lolu20: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
lordthree:

6 gfs? your pocket must be ripped lool, how do you cope

on topic, i bought the gta five game and i wanted to update the online mode only for it to get to 2gb then NEPA takes light this happened four other times. also when i was at 85% of playing gta while saving nepa took light, corrupted my saved data had to start from scratch

and to those calling gamers nerds yes we are!!! we think faster than you, call us geniuses.
guy,e no easy o.dat is what vanity cause.trying to satisfy all of dem
.i don dey use style dey drop them.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
[/s]

YES! BI**H YOU ARE A NERDY NERDY McGEE!.. And oh oh oh!!

EDIT: lol! SHE IS GETTING ALL BITCHY! TRUST ME U DNT WANNA SEE A NERD CRY! EWWWWWW THATS HELL NASTY
grin cool Thank you for making this easy.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gj22(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
anthoniosp:
hehehehehe!..u see? I was damn right...

You still haven't done anything tho. Keyboard warrior
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by TheMascot(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

hehehehe!..she reported that dude..now that really NERDY..lol..wait..u a virgin ryt?..

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by TheMascot(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
lolu20:
small boy.if u cant do something,dont say another person cannot do it.u think say nah fine boy man dey take catch woman..no go work get ur money.mumu

coming from a person whu plays games 247! Buh! I think I will not fall 4 dat lie

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CountDracula(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
lestat:

You sound like a kid. I own every video game type out there, I am very well paid working in a multi national. I date girls u only dream off. Have an extensive career profile of over a decade from oil and gas, telecoms to Web space. I am pretty blessed, I am well respected, I am a gamer. So if you think I am a nerd well if a nerd means a very successful, extremely intelligent and very good looking gamer? Then yes, I am a nerd
For such an "intelligent" gamer, u missed my point! I didn't say all those who own video games and make money workin for some company is a nerd! I said all gamers! Ure here blabbin abt ur career! Bro I dnt care if ure obasanjo's cousin, if ure an ONLINE gamer here in nigeria, ure a nerd, take it or leave it. Dumbasss!

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gj22(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

Girl, just ignore him. He is obviously a troll seeking attention. He is a keyboard warrior.

Edit: sorry, meant girl not dude.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gj22(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
CountDracula:

For such an "intelligent" gamer, u missed my point! I didn't say all those who own video games and make money workin for some company is a nerd! I said all gamers! Ure here blabbin abt ur career! Bro I dnt care if ure obasanjo's cousin, if ure an ONLINE gamer here in nigeria, ure a nerd, take it or leave it. Dumbasss!

K
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheMascot:
hehehehe!..she reported that dude..now that really NERDY..lol..wait..u a virgin ryt?..
I'm the mod of this section...if it wasn't already obvious. Wait, you're highly promiscuous right?

gj22:

Girl, just ignore him. He is obviously a troll seeking attention. He is a keyboard warrior.
That was my intention, but like I said he made it very easy.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by TheMascot(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

I'm the mod of this section...if it wasn't already obvious. Wait, you're highly promiscuous right?

oh! So there is also a mod for this section?..that hilarious and yes! Am the bleep type!..u wanna bleep!..

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by TheMascot(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:

That was my intention, but like I said he made it very easy.

Be carefull..av read thru his posts..dat dude is no attention seeker he knows how to put people in their place..u myt wanna extend that ban..cos he will back again like KARMA
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by TheMascot(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
gj22:

wat d f are u apologising 4?.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by darqly(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
PHCN and I suspect my son, crashed my PS3 about 3mths ago cry
If I get a good bargain, I'll probably get the PS4 in a few weeks whilst they work on the good ol PS3.
I'm addicted to everything with MoH or CoD in the title, esp the world war series! MW3 online was a mad experience too

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by lolu20: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheMascot:
coming from a person whu plays games 247! Buh! I think I will not fall 4 dat lie
shoro ni yen
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
TheMascot:

Be carefull..av read thru his posts..dat dude is no attention seeker he knows how to put people in their place..u myt wanna extend that ban..cos he will back again like KARMA
I can handle myself, I know his kind - I was being nice.

TheMascot:
oh! So there is also a mod for this section?..that hilarious and yes! Am the bleep type!..u wanna bleep!..
No thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.