Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Kind Of Christian Am I? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Christian Am I? (685 Views)

10 Basics Of Christian Walk / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Am A Christian, Am Not A Terrorist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Christian Am I? by effie03(f): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Father please tell me what kind of Christian I am?

How much do I love Jesus?… How much time do I give to You?… Do I seek Your Will in every aspect of my life?… Am I sincere in my spirit?… Do I fight for the helpless?… Do I feed those who are hungry?… Do I care for the sick?… What is the motivation for my actions, Is it to please You Or is it to satisfy my ego?… If you uncover me what will people see?… Will they see the love of Christ Or will they see a selfish individual?… Do i love my neighbor Or do i envy his life?... What secrets do I have buried inside me?...When I am all alone where does my mind take me, Is it lust, Is it deception?… Do I desire the things of this world?… Am I filled with pride and arrogance?… Am I humble?… Am I thankful?… Am I grateful?… Do I really want to praise you?… Is your Word a part of my heart?… Is your Holy Spirit inside of me?

If your thoughts are voiced out, what would we hear?… Would your life at the moment bless someone?… Would anyone be inspired, motivated by the way you live?… Would your thoughts build or destroy?… Will it counsel, inspire or will it encourage bad habits and addictions?… If at the moment, you are put on a spot and all your doings and thoughts are revealed, would people respect you more or less?… Is your life worthy of emulation?

What kind of Christian are you?
Re: What Kind Of Christian Am I? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
effie03:

How much do I love Jesus?… How much time do I give to You?… Do I seek Your Will in every aspect of my life?… Am I sincere in my spirit?… Do I fight for the helpless?… Do I feed those who are hungry?… Do I care for the sick?… What is the motivation for my actions, Is it to please You Or is it to satisfy my ego?… If you uncover me what will people see?… Will they see the love of Christ Or will they see a selfish individual?… Do i love my neighbor Or do i envy his life?... What secrets do I have buried inside me?...When I am all alone where does my mind take me, Is it lust, Is it deception?… Do I desire the things of this world?… Am I filled with pride and arrogance?… Am I humble?… Am I thankful?… Am I grateful?… Do I really want to praise you?… Is your Word a part of my heart?… Is your Holy Spirit inside of me?

If your thoughts are voiced out, what would we hear?… Would your life at the moment bless someone?… Would anyone be inspired, motivated by the way you live?… Would your thoughts build or destroy?… Will it counsel, inspire or will it encourage bad habits and addictions?… If at the moment, you are put on a spot and all your doings and thoughts are revealed, would people respect you more or less?… Is your life worthy of emulation?

Nice evaluation smiley

There is NO Christian on the surface of earth who do no face at least one of these. I'm not giving an excuse for "imperfection".

I believe it's Grace. It covers all trespasses. Works, which you mentioned are products of grace, however, not a compulsory ingredient.

I look forward to seeing all of these in my life, however. smiley

Cc:
Superwoman
Re: What Kind Of Christian Am I? by liquidmetall: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
effie03:

How much do I love jesus.: love him so much

How much time do i give to him??:: mondays(notalways),tuesday(sometimes)wednesdayprayer(sometimes)thursday(hmm)friday(surebanker)saturday(sometimes)sunday(surebanker) but 10pm everyday dats my prayer time(convenant time)
Am I sincere in spirit:: sometimes,,almost
Seeking ur wil :: almost in all aspect(lord jesus I need help here)
Do i fight for the helpless: sometimes I dont come across them when they are in trouble

Do I feed those that are hungry: yes I do(if money dey my hand)
Do I care for the sick: yes I pray for them

Motivation for my actions:: I really dont know,,sometimes to please u and sometimes to satisfy my ego(jesus help me)
If u uncover me:: you will see a 6ft tall man with muslces and abs who wants to do the will of God and who is on celibacy but na now women come dy rush come where I dy..oga ' o
Do I love my neighbour : yes I do
Mysecrets :: none

When am alone what comes to my mind:: deception(not at all)..things of the world(yes !!!!how to build my mansion..thinking on how real madrid is finally gonna sign me)..lust( the devil dosent rest always flashing image of the past in my head,even though am trying hard to control this effect)

Am I filled with pride and arrogance: pride (no)..arrogance(sometimes)
Am i humble?::: yes
Thankful:yes
Grateful:yes
Do i really wanna praise you:: everyday of my life
Is your word a part of me?:: of course
Is your holyspirit inside of me: it flogs the living daylight out of me when I misbehave..and i sense his presence with me everyday even when i pray

If I have everything you mentioned then I am jesus christ the only perfect man
Everyone of us has flaws in one way or the other
But thanks to the father for his grace

I pray daily that the lord helps me out in the area that am not meeting up to standards
Re: What Kind Of Christian Am I? by tpiadotcom: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2015
I am a Christian saved and sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Police : Muslims Threw Christians Overboard During Mediterranean Voyage - AP / Who Will Save The Students (3days In Ogbele Forest / 24 Reasons Why You Should Study The Bible - Word Of God Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.