Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo (643 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Top 10 Divorced And Happily Single Nollywood Actresses / I Am Happily Single – Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by oginni106: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Famous Nigerian actress, Ini Edo has revealed that she is very happy being single at the moment and has no regrets over the failure of her marriage. Speaking in a chat with Encomium recently, the actress, when asked how she intends to get ‘her groove’ back, replied: ‘I have always had my groove (laughs). But you know now, I’m a happy person all the time. Life is too short to dwell on regrets and pains.’ Also speaking about her new cars, house in Lekki, Lagos, and her love life, Ini disclosed: ‘I don’t dwell on those things. I just want to keep doing better films, doing good in my profession. I just want to keep growing. ‘No, I’m not in a fresh romance right now. I’m in love with myself. I’m a single girl, very, very happily single.’ Ini Edo got married to Philip Ehiagwina in 2008 but the union crashed on the grounds of alleged physical abuse and infidelity in 2014....

See more on http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/im-happily-single-no-regrets-ini-edo.html
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by bogolobango(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
ok oh ashewo we ll see where dis ur prostitution will lead u to
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by Ewizard(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
who cares??..
next!
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by farano(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Good for her.
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol

hold your bible and tell the world you are happy singleundecided

God created Adam & Eve for a purposesad
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
if you go yarn say, the thing no the pain u as other women the flex with their hubby, u are,a liar. and if u yarn say u no regret u are also a liar. so how u de do as that toto the find d*ck? forget the fact say you get money o, u fit do anything u like,. i fit tell u , say u no de fit open mouth call a guy to give u damn Bleep. ini am i lying?
Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by Margauxluv(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
her life..
her issh
her biznes
her cup of Lipton

...btw....

marriage aiint do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo by Yasher: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
It is just sad that these days, people don't try hard enough to make their marriages work because they know they can always re-marry.

Ego and infatuation is Spoiling the family unit too much. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered What Your Favorite Celebs Looked Like When They Were Kids / Kanu Nwankwo,Harrysong,Praiz And Other Celebs Create Awareness For MTN(Photos) / My Life Is Now Better After Leaving My Wife – Naija Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.