Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing (32401 Views)

Affordable Male Rottweiller Box Head Pup For Sale.his price is amazing.just call / Your Dream Female Rott Pup For Sale...this Quality Is Amazing / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Tex42(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
The pictures are amazing...the Fox & rooster, lion & antelope pix are really incredible. Waow!
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by dapsondou(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
A coyote and a fowl?! shocked
Cat and mouse?! shocked
Lion and antelope?! shocked
Dog and a wild cat?! shocked

Wow! This is amazing
And those two pandas is really funny grin

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by focus7: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
The lion and dog romance is an imagination outside this world. Lol though

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
Wow...beautifulsmiley....now who says there is no God??smiley

What would you say when those predators start eating their preys?

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
The lion and baby gazelle happened in the wild some time ago in Kenya. The lion was so worried about living it alone to hunt for food that he was starving. the KWS had to intervene to the gazelle to an orphanage. Then the sympathetic lion adopted another orphan. I think the lion too ended up in the orphanage.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by gbens2000(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekky2cute:
- MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) 2015 Nominees List I beg wetin basketmouth and yayatoure dey do for dere
http://www.9gmusic.org/mtv-africa-music-awards-mama-2015-nominees-list/

-Twitter Ceo, Dick Costolo Steps Down
http://www.9gmusic.org/twitter-ceo-dick-costolo-steps-down/

-Mercy Aigbe Reacts to Pregnancy Rumor
http://www.9gmusic.org/mercy-aigbe-reacts-to-pregnancy-rumor/

-Patoranking, 2face Idibia Grab New Endorsement Deal
http://www.9gmusic.org/patoranking-2face-idibia-grab-new-endorsement-deal/

-Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Will Feature Chris Brown & Angelique Kidjo – PROOF!
http://www.9gmusic.org/wizkids-upcoming-album-will-feature-chris-brown-angelique-kidjo-proof/

-See Stunning Photos Of Omotola and her daughter Mimi at a shoot
http://www.9gmusic.org/see-stunning-photos-of-omotola-and-her-daughter-mimi-at-a-shoot/
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by justmenoni: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some naija politicians sef dey snap pics together despite d fact dat dey know d person dey are serving with na dere number one enemy grin
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Princephelar(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
Fools and Idiots
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
hifaif:

What would you say when those predators start eating their preys?

that was how God made them...what do you expect them to eat?? Humans??...The point am trying to make is that the mouth that can eat their preys can also be shut supernaturally and they can have affection towards their prey. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
How does this prove theres god? or are you just so amazed that you had to pin it down on your imaginary creator of choice? next time, an intelligent comment/research would be more appropriate
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Ifebazz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can bet you, that Lion is tasting the antelope for chops. Trying to see which side the bite would be better.

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Ifebazz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
samsard:
How does this prove theres god? or are you just so amazed that you had to pin it down on your imaginary creator of choice? next time, an intelligent comment/research would be more appropriate
Bro, even in our human acute intelligence, we KNOW there is God.
Ask mama piss sef. cheesy
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
samsard:
God exists...I tell ya!!wink
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Neplusultra(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unlikely animal friends
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Princephelar:
Fools and Idiots
smiley
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Bro, even in our human acute intelligence, we KNOW there is God.
Ask mama piss sef. cheesy
There is no evidence for the existence of god, so theres no logical reason to believe that besides the gods that the religions present are morally backward (e.g they are genocidal) + they are super ignorant of basic cosmological facts which is unlike the omniscience they are ascribed with
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by tk4rd: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS MASSAGING ME ON MY TOMMY AND ON MY BACK.. I'M FEELING SO SWEET RIGHT NOW.. LIKE I WANNA PEEE.[/size]
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by adexmuhyi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
prove to me that this isnt a photoshop,, cuz i can see that u're the one snapping them @ a perfect timin to the extent of a gorilla feeding the tiger
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
God exists...I tell ya!!wink
I'd be more than happy if you shared with me how you knew this.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by mystery1979: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
smiley
why do we always insult people through this medium,make your point and leave name calling,abeg
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by adenine02: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
redcliff:
De lion is tasting d lamp grin
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Dekatron(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
Wow...beautifulsmiley....now who says there is no God?

God is wonderful!!
GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND MOHAMMED IS HIS PROPHET - Wolfgang Pauli(Austrian Theoretical Physicist). Trust me, question religious beliefs for once and you will understand the above sentence
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
samsard:
I'd be more than happy if you shared with me how you knew this.
really??smiley itz a personal thing tho'...God shows himself in different ways to men...I shared something in the last post of my e-diary...that was one way of God's manifestation!smiley

I just pray you understandsmiley

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
mystery1979:
why do we always insult people through this medium,make your point and leave name calling,abeg
excuse me?angry
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dekatron:
GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND MOHAMMED IS HIS PROPHET - Wolfgang Pauli(Austrian Theoretical Physicist). Trust me, question religious beliefs for once and you will understand the above sentence
Nothing can separate me from the love of christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by FRANKOXY(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
looks unreal to me
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by mystery1979: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Princephelar:

Fools and Idiots
am sorry cheekilicious,i meant this guy
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
that was how God made them...what do you expect them to eat?? Humans??...The point am trying to make is that the mouth that can eat their preys can also be shut supernaturally and they can have affection towards their prey. smiley

There is nothing supernatural here. Predators sometimes play with their preys before eating them. I keep and watch animals. I have watched my cat a couple of times playing with a mouse. In the end, she always ended up eating it.

Again, predators may spare preys when they are not hungry. Sometime, they kill not to eat for different reasons. I have watched a lion go after cheetahs, killing two to make two less predators for the lion cubs. All these aren't supernatural stuff. It is perfectly natural.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Those are some confused animals. Hehe
TrishaP:

Those predators might just be saving their prey for dinner for all I care.
Well-versed in the game, I presume.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by echoedwalls: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
WoW! I'm truly amazed especially at the pics of those wild cats.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by jomoh: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
redcliff:

I saw the Documentary on this three. The were actually rescued/seized from some colombian Drug lord (when they were cubs)who bought them and tried to transport them back to colombia.

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
really??smiley itz a personal thing tho'...God shows himself in different ways to men...I shared something in the last post of my e-diary...that was one way of God's manifestation!smiley

I just pray you understandsmiley
Read your diary. Are you saying that god speaks to you audibly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / 3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.