Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing (32388 Views)

Affordable Male Rottweiller Box Head Pup For Sale.his price is amazing.just call / Your Dream Female Rott Pup For Sale...this Quality Is Amazing / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by swopeal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
The lesser animals at d bottom off the food chain have resolved to adopt a method created by humans for the sole purpose of survival and this is called "famzing"

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by obiak4(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
DrTeeee:
Beautiful! Although I must say, these are mostly seen in animal reserves and parks. And not in the wild where animals are struggling for survival! Neverdless they are lovely combinations.
bro not only in reserves and games have seen a dog that is very very as in very close to a fowl that both eat together on the same bowl in benue during my service year

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by ebiboy2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Photoshop at its best. lol
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by ELITE0911(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I also love and Adore my food before i mouth them! lol
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Idydarling(f): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
...that's lion's tongue tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
samsard:
Read your diary. Are you saying that God speaks to you audibly?
yes through the help of the Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
yes through the help of the Holy spirit.
I do understand what you mean as am guessing you are probably the tongue talking type. But in a world that sets high standards for evidence especially in the issue of god, a subjective experience doesnt count.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by parrotibaba(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheekilicious:
that was how God made them...what do you expect them to eat?? Humans??...The point am trying to make is that the mouth that can eat their preys can also be shut supernaturally and they can have affection towards their prey. smiley
dis happens when dis animals grow up together n r well fed ... u can't bring a hungry lion from d jungle n bring in a goat n u expect dem to be friends ...to know if de r truly friends ,leave d lion hungry for days n see if it won't feed on d antelope , dis has nothing to do with God but d fact dat de r fed adequately by dia owners ...

And for those shouting Photoshop n photokiosk ,dis pics r real ,d program is currently being aired on Nat Geo Wild
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Princess4eva(f): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
kingarizona1:
smiley

These particular ones may be photoshopped but it is not an impossibility. My mum used to av a dog nd a goat, the two were best friends, they sleep together nd walk together. God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by cradleafrica(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
End time signs.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by seighapaul(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guy this na celebrity animals photo shoot na.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by kayalla(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
interesting
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by daxon001(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
BIG LIEcheesy!
not in dis life will even d last lion lick a dear's face in a friendly way.dear wey b one of lion's favourite meal.
*photoshpp tinz on point*

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by daxon001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
swopeal:
The lesser animals at d bottom off the food chain have resolved to adopt a method created by humans for the sole purpose of survival and this is called "famzing"

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by daxon001(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
swopeal:
lol.:Dfamzing alone can't do it o.dey'll still fall prey ni o.Go n revise ur evolution and adaptation in Biology.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by justiniy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
UNLIKELY ANIMAL FREINDZ..DIZ Z D WORK OF NATGEO WILD..LOVELY DOU
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by ufelove(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
That lion dey whine the deer abi na antelope.. Make camera man comot..**obe!

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by ufelove(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Most of these animals didn't grow up in the wild tho' ...they hav probably not experienced hunting sha

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by jsunex(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Video or I don't bliv it
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by darediamond(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Enh enh, won de ooo!!
They don come!!!

But you are on point!!!
Na PotoShop jare!!

EUROBOMBER:
[size=24pt]PHOTOSHOP!!!![/size]
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by manijozie: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Only the trained ones abeg, only for zoo, ifa hear sey na for bush..... Oh boi all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2015
ufelove:
That lion dey whine the deer abi na antelope.. Make camera man comot..**obe!

Lols. Photoshop.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Ifebazz(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
samsard:
There is no evidence for the existence of god, so theres no logical reason to believe that besides the gods that the religions present are morally backward (e.g they are genocidal) + they are super ignorant of basic cosmological facts which is unlike the omniscience they are ascribed with
Atheists ascribe everything to logics and proven facts. There're lots of things that beats logic that you guys still don't appreciate, that's where I vehemently differ with you guys. Nothing wrong in basing ones ine of thought on facts and logical reasoning (especially in this time of everything has religious intonation) but to base it on those alone is just like taking the being off the human. Just human, no being.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by samsard(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Ifebazz:

Atheists ascribe everything to logics and proven facts. There're lots of things that beats logic that you guys still don't appreciate, that's where I vehemently differ with you guys. Nothing wrong in basing ones ine of thought on facts and logical reasoning (especially in this time of everything has religious intonation) but to base it on those alone is just like taking the being off the human. Just human, no being.
Bro, explaining things outside the framework of logic and proven facts is simply madness and will result in a fatally flawed conception of reality.
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by martinschikody(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2015
stay save
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by greatefa1011(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2015
INTERESTING. I WISH WE HUMAN COULD IMBIBE THIS SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Birdmanjnr(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2015
TrishaP:
Lovely unlikely animal friendship.

Those predators might just be saving their prey for dinner for all I care.
PERHAPS, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by edubaba(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
@op improve more on ur photoshoping. More crop is needed..
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Ifebazz(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2015
samsard:
Bro, explaining things outside the framework of logic and proven facts is simply madness and will result in a fatally flawed conception of reality.
Probably you, my friend have not seen anything that defies logical reasoning, no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's cool not just sleek! cry
Re: Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
ifebazz:
Probably you, my friend have not seen anything that defies logical reasoning, no?

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / 3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.