Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

RCCG Pastor Introduces Education Resource App - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RCCG Pastor Introduces Education Resource App (425 Views)

UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) / Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia / Rccg Scholaship/bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Introduces Education Resource App by schoolannexblog: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
The national coordinator of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) mission in Belgium, Pastor Mike Chuks Nwanegbo has launched an educational resource app targeted at helping students to pass their examinations with ease.
The app called Nkuzi Mobile App runs on Android devices providing students with a mobile way of reading and solving past questions.
According to Paster Nwanegbo: “The idea is to make available past questions of GCE, JAMB, NECO and others to students through the mobile phone. Instead of students playing games on their mobile phones, they can now download Nkuzi mobile app for free. Once downloaded, the student can choose a subject and the app will present questions and answers by simply clicking a button ‘Get answer’.”
He told Guardian he found out lots of students spend their time playing games on their mobile phones instead of paying attention to their studies.
“So, I was moved to take their studies to them on their mobile world and this is a gift to the students in the land of my nativity”, he said.

http://schoolannexblog.com/2015/04/rccg-pastor-lntroduces-education-resource-app/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Direct Entry Admission To Study Quantity Surveying In (futa) / I Need Your Suggestion On Schools In Africa That Offers Nursing Degree / Federal University Lokoja 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.