Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures (29536 Views)

Actress Jessica Larnyoh Releases Hot & Sexy New Promo Photos / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by kullozone(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lovely pics , fine boy.

But its amazing when i see upcoming artists working so hard to package themselves when no one even know them. The time they are supposed to spend developing themselves they spend it packaging themselves.

Its like having a very beautiful house and when you got in, its empty. No tiles, No furniture no ceiling no matter how much you love that house you will prefer to stay outdoor.

Most artists spend their time trying to look good and forget to look good inside

boss,ur comment nawa oo

their packaging is necessary for promoting themselves.
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by zubby29(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
y d hate comment,have a seat and please adjust ur buttons.we hv seen enough
irunoobo:
undecided

SEE HIM AKPU FACE. MTCHEEEW
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by bjcuntis(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
God bless ur hustle ma broda. dnt mind all this bad belle.
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Misogynist2014:
What is the meaning of your moniker? undecided

It means you nor get sense undecided
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Misogynist2014(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

If I may dissect that name, as far as my prowess is in Yoruba language, it is Irun Oobo, where Irun is synonymous to Hair while Oobo is the female genitals. Does your moniker now make sense to you?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
REALCHANGE20151:
cool

It is a lot cheaper in Dubai, I've been to their outlet in Dubai and there you can buy only a set number of pieces
But when you convert the money it is a lot cheaper than your own prices, tell me if your wholesale is 10k,8k..how
much would a retailer now sell for? fear God o..
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by stonemind(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
AlexReports:
"Kris'D aka Mr Wazobia, takes a break from the promotional tour of his smash hit single "Typical Love Song" to prepare a feast for the eyes… 

The Typical Love Song Crooner takes it yet another step further and higher with the release of a set of exquisite promotional photos, for the viewing pleasure of fans and supporters worldwide and you can also download the single "Typical Love Song Below"  

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/swag-krisd-wazobia-crooner-releases-hot.html?m=0

Lolss if I hear!!!!
Where did you put stonemind?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by maxy097(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Is he a nairalander
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
AlexReports:
"Kris'D aka Mr Wazobia, takes a break from the promotional tour of his smash hit single "Typical Love Song" to prepare a feast for the eyes… 

The Typical Love Song Crooner takes it yet another step further and higher with the release of a set of exquisite promotional photos, for the viewing pleasure of fans and supporters worldwide and you can also download the single "Typical Love Song Below"  

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/swag-krisd-wazobia-crooner-releases-hot.html?m=0
DID U SAY HANDSOME.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by maxit2(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Decale:
Smash hit single? Haven't heard of it in my entire bane of existence

You don't know how to speak English one bit.
stick to the words you know...

How "bane of existence" take relate to the point u make ?

Na wa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by KillaBeans(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If I may dissect that name, as far as my prowess is in Yoruba language, it is Irun Oobo, where Irun is synonymous to Hair while Oobo is the female genitals. Does your moniker now make sense to you?
lolzz.....u're 2 mean.Those boobs tho #Sagg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by ndizzle(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Its kris'D babe.The love doctor,the originator...he supplies more power than a generator.Am a big fan. One love #Nohomo
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by scachy(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:
undecided

[/s]
Lmao, nne iga egbukwa mmadu oo.(u go kill person oo)hahaha
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Jeus(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Is he a Kenyan? I haven't heard of him here in Nigeria. #JustSaying
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Psalmwise(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
who is kris undecided d
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by kendrick9(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

why are u advertsing ur bO0bs for everyone to see?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Abduletudaye(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Lol... Wetin him do you na? cheesy grin
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by prettyJoy22(f): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Which song did he sing?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by alphaomega(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

d topic nor concern me...
wat concerns me more is u jere fine gurl.. wink wink

we got somthn in common...i gbadun ur moniker n I love 69 too.. wink wink
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by darnley16(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
tammyboy1:
. Why u showing us ur swit bosom?
PERVERT,
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by voxpopp: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Your shadow

Kolomental girl grin
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by santicruz: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fleshy!
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Slimmos(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Rashidi u come hear come dey claim girl abi...
nairalanders hope dis guy never scam ina?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Rick9(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eh who is this, Eh we don't know him here in Pakistan.
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
He is fat
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by Sexydevil(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
He is fat

isn't it obvious or anything wrong wiv fat guys?
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by boseberry(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nope I dnt think so.......I mean he is cute but nt d best
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
AlexReports:

How is this one the most handsome.
Op, you no well
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by ndidibabe(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sexydevil:

isn't it obvious or anything wrong wiv fat guys?
Yes, a lot is wrong with fat guys. If you marry a fat guy, be ready to cope with noise at night. They snore a lot. An uncle of mine that stayed with us some years back is a perfect example. Besides, they are not fine nor sexy. Nothing fits them.
Re: Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures by kukuruku156(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.