Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me (821 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by olufunmibi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am hoping we can find a way of polling opinions across the social media and bringing it to Nuhu Ribadu's attention.

If you have an advice for Nuhu Ribadu, please put it here.
Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by amsoslim(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
So Bill Gates is the Richest Man in the World with $79billion.Can you Imagine having all that Money and He hasn't tasted Nkwobi wit Palm wine

1 Like

Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by rollybest(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
defect

1 Like

Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Go and read the parable of the Prodigal son then go pay Alhaji Atiku a visit in Yola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by dunkem21(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
I feel you guys should plead with barcanista to come back.

You guys lack content.
Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
His integrity has been shattered so absolutely no point in crisscrossing back to APC

The best possible scenario for him is to pray that GMB can still find him usefull in his cabinet (Highly unlikely though)!

2 Likes

Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by Raiders: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
jaybee3:
His integrity has been shattered so absolutely no point in crisscrossing back to APC

The best possible scenario for him is to pray that GMB can still find him usefull in his cabinet (Highly unlikely though)!
I think GMB should consider him for EFCC boss. Ever since he left EFCC died. He did a really nice job in EFCC. If Buhari give him the free hand to work as EFCC boss , I believe corruption will reduce because he will put many people in jail. He is the only one qualify for that job because of his police experience.
Re: If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me by Demainman1: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ribadu will enjoy in this incoming government more than a lot of APC members. No be Nigeria again?

(1) (Reply)

Retrenchment: You Promised Jobs, Don’t Fail Us Now – Civil Servants To Buhari / Questions For The Man Who Claimed To Have Walked To Abuja / Another Trekker For Buhari Set To Trek From Yola To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.