Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari (89114 Views)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / MUST Read) SHOCKER!!! Anambra Community Kills 70 Cows Owned By Fualni Herds / Photos: Here's A Glimpse At The Famous 'cows' Owned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by tecmon: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

1. Lagos price for this kind of cows is N70K * 150 cows =N10,500,000

2. How do I donate one to this farm?

3. At least this one has something doing before re-entering government again..

4. Jonathan should show us how he intends to retire for now. Beyond going to gym, church, church parties, funerals and eating at Otuoke or anywhere he relocates as from May 29 undecided

Typical weekly schedule of the outgoing Nigerian president - IMO -

Monday: 9am - 6pm: Eat Kola, read newspapers & radio, call Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Dokubo etc, eat dinner
Tuesday: repeat same
Wednesday: mid-week gym, mid-week service, mid-week get-together with defeated PDP members, mid-week wines, eat dinner
Thursday: repeat Tuesday...attend functions (courts - marriage or tribunal)
Friday: End of week sessions (funerals, investitures, gyms), entertainment
Saturday: get-together with families and pastors
Sunday: Fellowship and rest

Benefits of Cow:

1. Cow urine and waste are very good for killing bacterias.

2. If a man consumes milk from one cow (Without mixing 2 or more cow milk), he becomes very strong in immune system against diseases.

3. Spending more time with cow with love and affection and utmost care gives one occult powers (Siddhis: refer India)

4. Inhaling Cow breath coming out, cures asthma, eye diseases, tooth problems, skin diseases.

5. The cows milk after delivery of calf if processed becomes semi solid like pudding. This if consumed cures Ulcer.

6. Of course, beef for protein

Sai Buhari...this is wise choice investment grin

cc: lalasticlala...e don happen grin shocked kiss smiley wink
a man who cannot feed mere 150 cows, for 30 yrs !!, is a an ECONOMIC RETARDEEN and he wants manage the largest economy in Africa which he has not contributed to its growth over the years, economic disaster loading but not for me and my family

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
okotv:
Barcanista....you can lie o. You that have been saying things against APC that I never thought you would. When next I see those quotes, I would remind you though
Saying things against APC does not equate to "bitterness or hate". The question is, did I say false things against APC? If yes, show me.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by okotv(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Saying things against APC does not equate to "bitterness or hate". The question is, did I say false things against APC? If yes, show me.
I will show you
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Diction10nairal: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:
So, naij's own Abraham Lincoln doubles up as a cow-jockey, no? grin

A fulani and his cow is the African version of an Arab and his camel - just different skin tone.

And both are joined in Islam by the great Allah via his prophet.

Alhamdulillah to all my akhis! cool
Bro, I am proud. You speak good English.
Salam alaykum.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by okongo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Buhari's cows should graze in Duara, my farmland will not be grazing field for Buhari's sickly looking cows! Besides, I hate cows!!
but love meat
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by FOREXMART(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol i really miss the derailing crew. So you guys are back abi?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by isalegan2: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Buhari's cows should graze in Duara, my farmland will not be grazing field for Buhari's sickly looking cows! Besides, I hate cows!!

You hate Cows? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

He hates cows! embarassed Moo sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry

Mtttcheeewwww. Chew Chew Chew.

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by championeh(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is bidding farewell to the peeps that stood by you for years wrong?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by drstone1: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
The guy can barely feed his cows, I hope this is not a glimpse of what is to come!

The omen is bad!

God help nigeria. I hope the barren cows will not reproduce n show us productivity. This picture says a lot n am afraid. But fortunately, I am a bit happy when I see tinubu and his men behind this cowman. Hoping his kinsmen will allow tinubu n his men have a free hand to deploy their genius in making Nigerians happy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

This is a very poor start!

Honestly, you dazzle me! So seeing this photo now means it was taken this afternoon?!
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by skykenny: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

So for winning the election, he should abandon his farm. I love this man for this.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by lorRhyMeZ: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
So Mr Buhari de suck him cows dem breasts? cheesy

Barcanista was ur account hacked I mean it doesn't look like You r d author of all dem posts I jus read above...its toooooo PETTY na...u r bigger than these

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nazeeboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:
no mind them bad belle people
I no knw why these people dey hate Baba still. Whether they like it or not Baba is the president-elect and come may 29th he will be sworn in.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Adwexky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

Who told you, he is not doing that? Pls be informed.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by rhoseti1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
i guess they will also have their apartment @aso rock...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by elhakiimed(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The cows can't even stand seeing the bigot. grin grin

He even segregated the cattle, female on one side and males on the other side. Na to wear hijab remain. undecided

stooge of a jonathanian order smiley
Sweetguy25:
The cows can't even stand seeing the bigot. grin grin

He even segregated the cattle, female on one side and males on the other side. Na to wear hijab remain. undecided

stooge of a jonathanian order
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by owoabasi246(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
tongue undecided undecided undecided cow? He will feed us wella
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by PROCTOR: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryWhy are these folks making mockery of GMB?
These cows look so sickly and malnourished and you know he looks the same way too.

Well, fill in the dots....
Why are you insulting the man? Has he done any thing to you to warrant this
this is not typical of you

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by lilcashking(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:
hunger wan finish this cows.
this is what will happen to Nigeria.

do you remember the story of yusuf the dreamer?
how he see three hungry cows in his dream?

God has just shown Nigeria vision.
Buhari is going to turn Nigeria into hungry cow.

The only thing is that the cow is not up to 36!
like somebody say, they are about 20.
I suspect that all APC state will be turned to hungry cow!

(Allah, please let it not be that the other states died of hunger!)
educated illitrate
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Bigsteveg(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

No please I don't expect him to line up the cows, I'm as stu/pid as you sir!

But even a 2 year child will tell that the sick looking cows in the picture are not even up to 20, despite the best effort of the photographer! Where are the remaining over 130 cows? Did Buhari lie about the number of cows he has, as he lied about the where-about of his certificate? What other lies have buhari told?

Mumu, even a normal fulani man has up to 50 cows roaming the street. If u wanna hate, hate well. Take it or leave it, he's now ur president and if ure not comfortable with it..deport to congo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Larriekay: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Ignore that one. We all know his Achilles hills. Dude poor as fvck, going round begging for favours and "protection", and when neither was forth coming, decided to switch lanes cos he was promised a position of "aide to a minister". Right now, his only chance lies with FFK, albeit in kirikiri Maximum. gringrin

I got all the evidence but Nairaland rules wouldn't allow me post some things. grin

Just ask him about "protection" and "skype" and see him retract into his cocoon like a snail tapped by a needle. grin
protection n skype Na wa for barca. Somebody once said he lost his sense after switching lane, I think dts nt far frm being real. Sore loser ni bobo yen mehn.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by hamzyluv(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

what a funny guy... do u think its when u read the whole Dictionary before u can speak or write good English ? no.. .. not until u stored the whole mathematical symbols of hand before u become professor in mathematics...... Nigeria problems goes beyond sitting or busy with any transition team...... we all knows that our refineries is in bad condition, insecurity , power failure , etc.. my brother busy or sitting indoor all the time may not solve the issues.. he can still improved all the aforementioned "wahalas " on the go.......
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Larriekay: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
That's true. I can see his supporters weeping. Well, I'm waiting for him to resume work.
barcanista, omenka said I shld ask u abt "protection and skype" grin
barcanista:
That's true. I can see his supporters weeping. Well, I'm waiting for him to resume work.
barcanista, omenka said I shld ask u abt "protection and skype"
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Manir9ja: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

haters must hate. Go get a life your hatred isn't gonna change a thing. Hold your accusations till your otuke man handed power to him.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by chacoonder(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
So Mr Buhari de suck him cows dem breasts? cheesy
Why are you mooing like a frustrated cow
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2015
He will need 2 billion Naira for feeding in Aso Rock when the malnourished cattle are included in the plan.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Manir9ja: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Angoni post=32713359]The animals are obviously thin, not well taken care off. This old fool should be arrested for animal abuse! And why are they all keenly looking at the behind of the female one?[/quote
because your father is busy banging the female ones.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Manir9ja: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
tecmon:

a man who cannot feed mere 150 cows, for 30 yrs !!, is a an ECONOMIC RETARDEEN and he wants manage the largest economy in Africa which he has not contributed to its growth over the years, economic disaster loading but not for me and my family
economic disaster different from what we are experiencing? Dude he is your president, learn to live with that or go hang yourself.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Manir9ja: 12:50am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:

hehhehe, it has be belong to the president-elect!

Sickly looking president, with sickly looking cows! A match made in Duara! grin grin
post us the picture of your healthy looking father and lets compare the two...... A_ss hole
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by authenticman(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

bro, u sound pained wh na?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Manir9ja: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:

Me I have resume work already!

We shall keep his ar/se on fire and demand performance in every area, including the way he walk, talk, and carry himself! Everything must properly be scrutinized, we wont give room for complacency!

The semi-literate, Buhari, must perform in every facet, excuses will not be tolerated!

and who are you by the way? Minority pigs..The almajiris doesn't give a dime about what rubbish you post here cos their pvc's will multiply in millions before the next elections .... Hahahha Almajiri's till 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.