Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari (89117 Views)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / MUST Read) SHOCKER!!! Anambra Community Kills 70 Cows Owned By Fualni Herds / Photos: Here's A Glimpse At The Famous 'cows' Owned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Let the truth be told abeg, these them cows look so malnourished .
So disappointed in him.
Just like I was with GEJ when I saw his late sister's photo.
I respect him as a cattle rearer but rearing this malnourished cow spoke a lot about him and I'm afraid it's on a negative note.
It spake of neglect and lack of care.
Hope he has not been applying operation SAP on them oh.
I pray we Nigerians won't end up looking like these before the end of this tenure.

I know how the northerners love their animals and treats them.
If this is the best GMB can do on his so called cattle farm,
Them I'm afraid we are in for it.
Nigerians you have just been shown your fate for the next four years.
Hehe, this is just the first peek at the pandora box many fought for.
Wait till it's fully opened.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

1. Lagos price for this kind of cows is N70K * 150 cows =N10,500,000

2. How do I donate one to this farm?

3. At least this one has something doing before re-entering government again..

4. Jonathan should show us how he intends to retire for now. Beyond going to gym, church, church parties, funerals and eating at Otuoke or anywhere he relocates as from May 29 undecided

Typical weekly schedule of the outgoing Nigerian president - IMO -

Monday: 9am - 6pm: Eat Kola, read newspapers & radio, call Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Dokubo etc, eat dinner
Tuesday: repeat same
Wednesday: mid-week gym, mid-week service, mid-week get-together with defeated PDP members, mid-week wines, eat dinner
Thursday: repeat Tuesday...attend functions (courts - marriage or tribunal)
Friday: End of week sessions (funerals, investitures, gyms), entertainment
Saturday: get-together with families and pastors
Sunday: Fellowship and rest

Benefits of Cow:

1. Cow urine and waste are very good for killing bacterias.

2. If a man consumes milk from one cow (Without mixing 2 or more cow milk), he becomes very strong in immune system against diseases.

3. Spending more time with cow with love and affection and utmost care gives one occult powers (Siddhis: refer India)

4. Inhaling Cow breath coming out, cures asthma, eye diseases, tooth problems, skin diseases.

5. The cows milk after delivery of calf if processed becomes semi solid like pudding. This if consumed cures Ulcer.

6. Of course, beef for protein

Sai Buhari...this is wise choice investment grin

cc: lalasticlala...e don happen grin shocked kiss smiley wink

Myopic reasoning...
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Jaypea98: 2:41am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Only in Nigeria. A man who was a petroleum minister and head of state has only 150 cows and 1 million naira and some people are mocking him but if they. See big mansions all over the country they will start shouting our money our money.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 5:38am On Apr 15, 2015
PROCTOR:

Why are you insulting the man? Has he done any thing to you to warrant this
this is not typical of you

You're very right.
Talking to people in an ill-mannered form is not my thing.

Comment would be modified ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
hunger wan finish this cows.
this is what will happen to Nigeria.

do you remember the story of yusuf the dreamer?
how he see three hungry cows in his dream?

God has just shown Nigeria vision.
Buhari is going to turn Nigeria into hungry cow.

The only thing is that the cow is not up to 36!
like somebody say, they are about 20.
I suspect that all APC state will be turned to hungry cow!

(Allah, please let it not be that the other states died of hunger!)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

This is a very poor start!
Abeg stop talking nonsense joor,dos bin president elect stops him frm facing his personal life business?....in case U've 4gotten CHANGE is a gradual process MR
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
By the way, I thought they say this semi-illiterate had up to 150 cows!

Did he exaggerate or he doesn't know how to count? I can see less than 20 cows despite the best effort of the photographer to make the cows appear more than they are! tongue tongue
Mr literate,aw possible is it to snap 150 cows altogether?.....u wud av said d picture dat wuz posted is d whole farm sef na
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
hunger wan finish this cows.
this is what will happen to Nigeria.

do you remember the story of yusuf the dreamer?
how he see three hungry cows in his dream?

God has just shown Nigeria vision.
Buhari is going to turn Nigeria into hungry cow.

The only thing is that the cow is not up to 36!
like somebody say, they are about 20.
I suspect that all APC state will be turned to hungry cow!

(Allah, please let it not be that the other states died of hunger!)
If una no get food 4 hauz talk am no generalise una hauz problem as Nigerian problem......Hunger no fit catch naija
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by PointB: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2015
hamzyluv:
what a funny guy... do u think its when u read the whole Dictionary before u can speak or write good English ? no.. .. not until u stored the whole mathematical symbols of hand before u become professor in mathematics...... Nigeria problems goes beyond sitting or busy with any transition team...... we all knows that our refineries is in bad condition, insecurity , power failure , etc.. my brother busy or sitting indoor all the time may not solve the issues.. he can still improved all the aforementioned "wahalas " on the go.......

@bolded
That's the more reason he should show some seriousness in the job he signed up for.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Only in Nigeria. A man who was a petroleum minister and head of state has only 150 cows and 1 million naira and some people are mocking him but if they. See big mansions all over the country they will start shouting our money our money.

How much does buhari's daughter pay for school fees in Britain? 50 naira?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by mebrahyeem(f): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Sometime I wonder If we actually comment for the fun of it, pls note dt its his passion to rear animals as it is part of his tradition to own live stock, pls watch ur language, let's re-orient our selves and get rid of this bad habit
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

U're d man of d Game

See children of anger and frustration!

Chai, the loss do una plenty thing oooo.

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

Why not just take a moment to think that Buhari had many opportunities to corruptly enrich himself but refused to.

Buhari needs to be celebrated instead of your lousy lamentations borne out of frustration at losing the presidential election.

Sai Baba joor.
U're d man of d Game

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by greatseed: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

mumu....DAT picture must have been yrs ago!!! I wonder who reasons beta btw u and d cows self?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
the cows look like him sef

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by auch22: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Somehow, those peering at the cows in the background seems to envy the cows! Are they cows or want to be cows? tongue tongue
very funny
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by utimatedes(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
He has sold off all his cows for campaign
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ironbody03(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

Did you want him to be working with all his time without even having fun ?
abeg no kill our president for us o
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by tit(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
no difference.
buhari cow
osinbade father.
no food.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by PointB: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
greatseed:
mumu....DAT picture must have been yrs ago!!! I wonder who reasons beta btw u and d cows self?

Olodo "must have been"?

You took the picture?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Recs(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer
In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet
Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement
Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep

Green World Products for treating Peptic Ulcer
Green World Natural Solution can recommend the following Products for treating and curing ULCER.
1. Parashield Capsules.
2. Intestine Cleaning Tea.
3. Spirulina Capsules.
4. Propolis Plus Capsules.
5. Aloe Vera plus capsule
6. Meal Cellulose
7. Chitosan capsule

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:Mr. Recs Olamide
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by McSterling(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryWhy are these folks making mockery of GMB?
These cows look so sickly and malnourished and you know he looks the same way too.

Well, fill in the dots....

*modified*

^^
This is so unlike me.
#WrongInfluence
I'd wanted to give some folks a taste of their own medicine as it pertains GEJ.
Now that I think of it, how different does that make me.

My values, the things that make me....at the inner core, cannot allow me get away with statements as this.

For posterity's sake, I apologize.
Come on, it totally OK to react that way sometimes. You're only human after all. BTW, I didn't know you were passionate about politics. I guess the present political clime has raised our collective political consciousness.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by biafranqueen: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Albino, cry me a river.
So every light skin persono is albino or bleaching? Low self esteem go kill you people. But your women admire me and men dream of a wife like me low life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.