Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat (885 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / A Lagos Igbo Beat APC Chairman's Son To Clinge Lagos Assembly Seat / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by yetunde01(f): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nollywood actor actor Desmond Elliot is filled with so much joy at the moment following his victory at the recently held House of Assembly election.

The actor turned politician emerged winner of the Lagos state House of Assembly election and would proceed to the State Assembly where he’ll be representing Surulere Constituency 1.

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat

He took to his Facebook page to thank everyone who believed in him and voted for him.

Below is his message:

“Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well-wishers. May God bless you all!”.

The actor had earlier revealed that he chose to join the All Progressives Congress (APC), because it is the party of change and the party to be in, adding that those who motivate him politically are Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola for his administrative effort, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his strong will and resilience and Governor Godswill Akpabio for his energetic mind in nation-building.

Desmond has been married to his wife, Vicky, for several years and they have four lovely children, three boys (Desmond, Denzel, Donald) and a girl named Dawn.

http://www.naij.com/421008-desmond-elliot-reacts-to-winning-house-of-assembly-seat.html

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by steppin: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
yetunde01:
Nollywood actor actor Desmond Elliot is filled with so much joy at the moment following his victory at the recently held House of Assembly election.

The actor turned politician emerged winner of the Lagos state House of Assembly election and would proceed to the State Assembly where he’ll be representing Surulere Constituency 1.

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat

He took to his Facebook page to thank everyone who believed in him and voted for him.

Below is his message:

“Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well-wishers. May God bless you all!”.

http://www.naij.com/421008-desmond-elliot-reacts-to-winning-house-of-assembly-seat.html
This is no longer acting, but politics.
If you do anyhow, they do you anyhow.
Get a strong Jazz, pray and hope that your enemies jazz no strong pass your own else...
Congrats anyway.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by egift(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Congrats Desmond. Consider this an opportunity for a greater future. Don't squander it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by seunfly: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good to see him, I want to see more personality in politic rather than agberos.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by howardriddle: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
okkkkkkk. cool. pollywood is really more profitable than nollywood.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by tupem: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:

This is no longer acting, but politics.
If you do anyhow, they do you anyhow.
Get a strong Jazz, pray and hope that your enemies jazz no strong pass your own else...
Congrats anyway.
maybe you didn't know, Desmond. has the. strongest "jazz" ever, Jesus!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by ekpesa(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
This part is no movie, so keep it real. Meanwhile congratulations.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Winning House Of Assembly Seat by steppin: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
maybe you didn't know, Desmond. has the. strongest "jazz" ever, Jesus!
Anam anu(I dey hear)

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Offence To Park Vehicle In Front Of Another Person House / THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED / South African Women Narrate Discrimination Being Married To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.