Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. (41859 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by MadCow1: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Osakah24:
if this girls are really in captive,how do they feed,cloth,bath,and even relocate?

How does Boko Haram feed, bath, cloth and relocate?

Or do you think boko haram are not up to 2000 men strong and counting?

Remove the limitations of your mind and allow your brain reason without barriers and you will see how possible for them to do these and more.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by searay(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
Crap

Tweeting stuff ensures the message never dies

Example the guy who was abducted by SSS some years back.. he would have died if not for the social media campaign

Elections were fairer due to consistent social media outreach

Continue the campaign please

Yes election is always fair when APC wins
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by blackjack21(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2015
toshmann:

But he's not pretending that he's doing something
You're accusing people behind the #bringbackOurgirls of pretending and at the same time exoneration this guy, who is advocate of action not hash-tags.
I agree that action is the best. He is right but, #MostOfUsCan'tHaveOurWay.
The way you made up your mind about who is pretending is too swift and unhealthy. Hope you won't do like that if you are a judge in a court-room.

06:59:50
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by Osakah24(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2015
MadCow1:

How does Boko Haram feed, bath, cloth and relocate?

Or do you think boko haram are not up to 2000 men strong and counting?

Remove the limitations of your mind and allow your brain reason without barriers and you will see how possible for them to do these and more.
Bros you can say ur mind without being so rude.,you and i knows that boko haram cannot keep 2k men in a place at a time,how do u explain 50 girls escaping from captivity of 2000 men?.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2015
searay:
Yes election is always fair when APC wins

Who are all these noobs quoting me because I said elections were fairer than previous ones

Dude go and read up what a superlative is

If at this stage in ypur life you don't know how social media improve fairness of elections, even Enyeama cannot help u
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by spenca: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz. The world heard news about the abducted first before NIGERIANS did. It was BBC that first said it. Then Shetima promised 50million naira to anyone with information on where & how to find them.

What am saying is that Shetima & the principal planned & executed that BIG SCAM. After they invited BBC for press conference. Nigerian press got the information from oyibo people.

How does this relate to my point on the essence of Hashtag?
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by Decryptor(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
GEJ's incompetence noni

Since when did GEJ become a member of BBOG? The odor of your stupidity is beginning to smell like soured ewedu soup

[img]http://soapchat.net/index.php?attachments/47201030309pm_funny_demotivational_posters_39-jpg.41479/[/img]
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by DaBullIT(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
blackjack21:
he is twitting too. It's IRONIC.

17:07:02
Tue, Apr 14, 2015

EERRRPIIICCCCC
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by rhames(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
He is right.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by wildikeman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Awareness and keeping it on the burner is also important

Do you suggest we forget about them?
no...but awareness without acting is so empty and pointless. They are alive and so must be rescued. Awareness now is like we r bluffing
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
wildikeman:
no...but awareness without acting is so empty and pointless. They are alive and so must be rescued. Awareness now is like we r bluffing

So what do you suggest
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by wildikeman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

So what do you suggest
more partnership with our neighbors and focus our resources in getting the girls. Employing experienced tactical strategist from advanced countries with similar experience like the states and Israel. Then curb or start fighting Poverty in the north so that that wud not happen or would be difficult to happen again.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
wildikeman:
more partnership with our neighbors and focus our resources in getting the girls. Employing experienced tactical strategist from advanced countries with similar experience like the states and Israel. Then curb or start fighting Poverty in the north so that that wud not happen or would be difficult to happen again.

This is at the govt level
What can a citizen do

Give suggestions pls
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by wildikeman(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

This is at the govt level
What can a citizen do

Give suggestions pls
well the citizens can raise up funds for the army. Donations for a non govt organization and ensure that the families of the dead or wounded soldiers don't lack. This would serve as a counter insurgent approach. I'm still thinking though but they should try something like this.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
wildikeman:
well the citizens can raise up funds for the army. Donations for a non govt organization and ensure that the families of the dead or wounded soldiers don't lack. This would serve as a counter insurgent approach. I'm still thinking though but they should try something like this.

Raise funds is good but cannot work here in a country with high poverty coupled with a general mistrust of an army which kept the people under its boots for 30 plus years

Donation to NGOs is good
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by wildikeman(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Raise funds is good but cannot work here in a country with high poverty coupled with a general mistrust of an army which kept the people under its boots for 30 plus years

Donation to NGOs is good

if this can't happen then I begin to wonder if Nigerians were ever serious aand doubt that they can ever be found until those terrorist want them to be released.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
wildikeman:
if this can't happen then I begin to wonder if Nigerians were ever serious aand doubt that they can ever be found until those terrorist want them to be released.

If what can't happen

Do you live in Nigeria at all?
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by wildikeman(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

If what can't happen

Do you live in Nigeria at all?
when raising Funds as individual can't work. I'm in Nigeria now. When you leave Nigeria and come back you wonder why such things that are as simple as this is hard to do in Nigeria.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
wildikeman:
when raising Funds as individual can't work. I'm in Nigeria now. When you leave Nigeria and come back you wonder why such things that are as simple as this is hard to do in Nigeria.

That's the way it is
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by dnawah(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
guy take 6 bottles of orijin on me,when we see i pay.
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by tpiadotcom: 5:04am On May 03, 2015
Re: See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. by tpiander: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.