Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (56925 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mogidi: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015

[size=15pt]Hadiza Bala Usman[/size]

Buhari Appoints #BringBackOurGirls Founder as Member of His Inauguration Committee

By Yemi Adebowale

President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has appointed Hadiza Bala Usman, the Founder of the #BringBackOurGirls crusade as a member of his Presidential Inauguration Planning Committee.
President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has appointed Hadiza Bala Usman, the Founder of the #BringBackOurGirls crusade as a member of his Presidential Inauguration Planning Committee.
It will be recalled that in 2014, Chief Audu Ogbeh, an APC Chieftain openly acknowledged the #BringBackOurGirls campaign as an offshoot of the All Progressive Congress (APC), a statement for which he later apologised after massive public criticism and outrage.

The inauguration committee is co-chaired by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Pius Anyim; and a former Bayelsa State Governor, Chief Timpre Sylva.

Members from the outgoing government include the Chief of Defence‎, Air Chief Marshal, Alex Badeh; Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Bala Mohammed; Minister of Water Resources, Sarah Ochekpe; Minister of ‎Aviation, Osita Chidoka; Minister of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation, Edem Duke; Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, Akon Ayakenyi; and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Aminu Wali; Minister of Interior, Abba Moro.

Others are the representative of the Office of the National Security Adviser, Bello Fadile; the Inspector-General of Police; Minister of State Defence, Col. Austin Akobundu (retd.); Commander Brigades of Guards, Brig. Gen. A. B. Omozoje and Mrs. Ibukun Odusote, Permanent Secretary, Presidency (Office of the Secretary to Government of the Federation).

Members of incoming government are Timipre Sylva, (co-chairman), Chief Pius Akinyelure, Mrs. Abike Dabiri Erewa, Ms. Sharon Ikeazor, ‎Prof. Tony Anwuka, Alhaji Kawy Baraje, Sen John Shagaya (rtd), Hadiza Bala Usman (#BringBackOurGirls), Babagana Kingibe, Ismaila Isa Tuntua, Senator Binta Masi Garba, Mr. Babachir Lawal and Mr. Samson Osagie.

‎The committee has the mandate to draw up programs of activities for the inauguration ceremony; arrange invitations and accommodation for foreign and local dignitaries; organize approved program of activities; draw up budget‎ for the program of activities and coopt into sub-committees, persons that may be necessary to assist in the discharge of activities.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/pat-on-the-back-buhari-appoints-bringbackourgirls-founder-as-member-of-presidential-inauguration-planning-committee/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mogidi: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.

294 Likes 28 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmm.....

And how exactly did the founder of bringbackourgirls campaign make Jona's administration impossible?? How exactly is a reminder for a president to do his job making the administration impossible?

Was she the one arming Shekau? what will you guys do if Oby Ezekwesili make Buhari's cabinet? you'll die of sadness or what? afterall she's the global face of #bringbackourgirls?

4 years is a very long time to remain on this trajectory of weeping, mourning and extreme bitterness

443 Likes 33 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shekau will be given Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Ozigbondu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english

170 Likes 19 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by garrix8: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Is Shekau getting the defence portfolio?

Nonsense!!!

Jonadunce' cluelessness made his administration impossible.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Whats next?
Is Shekau getting the defence portfolio?
I heard Shekau is seriously lobbying for the Minister of Foreign Affairs. He promised to end the Xenophobic attacks in South Africa once he's appointed cheesy

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Dbboy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
i laugh in greek

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by dondestiny(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Laughing in spanish!!!!weldone BABA...
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mogidi: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

I thought you accepted Jona's defeat graciously sometime ago??

What woke up the beast of bitterness in you my friend?

When did facts become bitterness?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

So because you accuse buhari of sponsoring BH, i should swallow it as 'fact'?

60 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by hassan85(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Those of us who attended Ahmadu Bello University knows who DR Bala Uman was. Seeing his daughter among d team isnt suprising. How did she made Gejs govt ungovernable for Gods sake? She is young she was brave and stil is. Quit d jealousy and embrase Change!

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

I thought you accepted Jona's defeat graciously sometime ago??

What woke up the beast of bitterness in you my friend?
It was garrix8 comment.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
hassan85:
Those of us who attended Ahmadu Bello University knows who DR Bala Uman was. Seeing his daughter among d team isnt suprising. How did she made Gejs govt ungovernable for Gods sake? She is young she was brave and stil is. Quit d jealousy and embrase Change!

Really?? she's the daughter of the great Dr Bala Usman?? shocked one of the thorns in the flesh of IBB and his govt? shocked

I'm loving this woman more wink

70 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Help me ask him, I was only countering that guy's comment.

12 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mogidi: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

But this same narrative pdp supporters trumpeted is being played out for all to see.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It was garrix8 comment.

But it was a false accusation nonetheless my guy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

But it was a false accusation nonetheless my guy
So his own is a true accusation
Hypocrisy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

But this same narrative pdp supporters trumpeted is being played out for all to see.

It doesn't answer anything. How did you arrive at your 'fact' that GMB started BH? How did you get this 'fact' that even Gen Minimah and the defence forces are oblivious to?

Remember your conjectures CAN NEVER be taken as truth because you said it

25 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So his own is a true accusation
Hypocrisy!

So pls tell me why Jona's govt got the boot?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Borderless: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

Is Buhari your father?

6 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.
LoLz

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Ama80(f): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
It's not a hidden fact dat apc is behind chibok girls saga.they ruined Gej wt it but let's not forget dat wat goes around comes around.lets see how he fights hs snag

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english

and a whole FG and the entire defence forces fell for the 'scam'? shocked

If that is the case, then it means our armed forces were truly destroyed under GEJ

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Mogidi: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

It doesn't answer anything. How did you arrive at your 'fact' that GMB started BH? How did you get this 'fact' that even Gen Minimah and the defence forces are oblivious to?

Remember your conjectures CAN NEVER be taken as truth because you said it

I said you should watch events as they unfold.
It was reported today boko haram were short of ammunition, why are they no longer supplying weapons to boko haram?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Borderless:

Is Buhari your father?

Is GEJ your father?

28 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by SkyBlue1: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:

It seems everything was designed to make Jonathan look bad. No light, high unemployment, boko haram, HUGE corruption scandals, pardoning of corrupt exconvicts, impunity, cosying up to known terrorists like Asari and the rest of them. Yes, it seems everything in the world conspired to make Jonathan look bad and he had absolutely no hand in it. The poor innocent dove. May we never know his likes again and gladly bear the consequences of that.

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Young03(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
What again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.