Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (69885 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / 6 Countries Reject Alison-Madueke's Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by pero45: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
You said 6 countries rejected her bid for asylum can u please tell us the names of these countries......why do we love rumors and propaganda....who in hell is SAHARA DESERT REPORTERS....please give us facts please
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by benjsniper33: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
That frog-eyed succubus should be tossed around by the waves of justice , should be opprobriumated ,arraigned and incarcerated.

If we have a leader like Josef Stalin of Russia she will be tossed into jail and after months of torture, dick-svcking, fingering and anal penetration by warders , she will be brought outside in the mid-night naked with her hands tied to her back and shot in the head at close range and have her body dumped in a pit half-filled with decomposing naked bodies of previously shot corrupt ministers and Leaders.

She is a disgrace to the people of the flat-headed Kingdom.

* In obasanjo's voice- Ngozi why are you carpet crossing oo??*
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Mishydoo(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
he cannot be terminated. he is an angel of God. he is a hunting dog for God. that sign you saw in the sky at 9 o clock when he got elected ? that celestial sign ? ehn thats all i will say about that sign for now. only those in the know know what that sign means

Bros Bros grin....wch sign again na,i no see anything o.....He shld stop talking abt wat he intends to do,till when he enters,
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by myproperty(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Rawani:
Only a thief runneth when no one pursueth.

please which country or countries did she run to? So GEJ that is the sitting president spent $1.06b while GMB that is not yet in government spent $595.08m more than half of what GEJ spent.
hmmm very interesting. Who is not corrupt between the two or who is more corrupt.
Is corruption defined by who is involve?

God help this country
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Ossaifamous(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't do sahara reporters this story is probably another cooked lies from that propaganda machine but i detest that crook called dezani with her big egg eyes.That woman deserves to be placed in solitary confinment in any maximum security prison for stealing with impunity angry.

First thing buhari adminstation should do is to probe and prosecute this woman
Sahara reporters does exhibit any objectivity in its journalism
Anytime I get headlines like this, I always check from other source
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2015
I happen to live in the EU at the moment. Eat your heart out. Ignorance is bliss. Diezani has not committed any crime. She is not wanted anywhere. She has gone to court of law in Nigeria to challenge her traducers, including the House of Representatives, the APC, and institutions, she was found innocent. Yet all of you are suddenly arm chair 'experts'. Go back and sleep on your mattress.

Maple:

Do you think EU countries and US are stupid? Perhaps, murderers, convicted drug barons, terrorists etc. should be given residency in the US & Eu countries if they can afford to pay the $250,000 residency fees. Non sense.

FYI, residency permit is not offered to criminals, which Diezani would be, when she is indicted for corruption by the GMB govt. Presently, Buhari is the most popular leader in Africa and leader of the largest economy in Africa. The US & EU are desperate to kiss his azz right now for the sake of their countries economy interest. You think they'll allow some "Diezani" to scuttle that for them? Diezani has no place to hide in the developed countries. Period

I predicted it would be very hard for Diezani to find a hiding place in the developed countries few weeks ago, when some dude was ranting how "untouchable" Diezani is being the head of Opec blah bla, and how she'll just ditch the country for UK if Buhari tries anything. FYI, developed countries dont have permanent friends, what they have is permanent interest. And Diezani is non of them.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2015
I happen to live in the EU at the moment, having sojourned in U.S. lately. Eat your heart out. Ignorance is bliss. Diezani has not committed any crime. She is not wanted anywhere. She has gone to court of law in Nigeria to challenge her traducers, including the House of Representatives, the APC, and institutions, she was found innocent. She is the minister. But she has followed due process in all her dealings. So what is your beef? Yet all of you are suddenly arm chair 'experts'. Go back and sleep on your mattress. Happily Diezani has spoken to refute all the unnecessary innuendo. Hope you have a day job. Mark my words, your life is likely to get worse. Diezani was never the issue. She has become an opportunity, just like chibok tragedy that became political football.

lastpage:

Evidence of WHAT? ...Mr Cretinous Fuckt@rd! grin grin

E go do you like Film! Just dey watch. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
I happen to live in the EU at the moment, having sojourned in U.S. lately. How civilised can you get? Eat your heart out. Diezani has not committed any crime. She is not wanted anywhere. She has gone to court of law in Nigeria to challenge her traducers, including the House of Representatives, the APC, and institutions, she was found innocent. She is the minister. But she has followed due process in all her dealings. So what is your beef? Yet all of you are suddenly arm chair 'experts'. Go back and sleep on your mattress. Happily Diezani has spoken to refute all the unnecessary innuendo. Hope you have a day job. Mark my words, your life is likely to get worse. Diezani was never the issue. She has become an opportunity, just like chibok tragedy that became political football. I can predict that you will die from hate, if you don't change your ways soon.

SirShymexx:

Lmao. You're very ignorant.

Do you honestly think that's how civilised countries grant political asylum to fugitives? grin
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Mishydoo:

Bros Bros grin....wch sign again na,i no see anything o.....He shld stop talking abt wat he intends to do,till when he enters,
bros na only you no see that sign for sky ? its a star. a very peculiar star. i dont even think buhari knows who he is but i know who he is and his mission. i would tell you about that star when he has resumed office but let me tell you that the star belongs to a galaxy of stars in a constellation not too far from ursa major. its not always a good thing when you see that star at 9 pm. which is the time when the star appeared when he was elected.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Mishydoo(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros na only you no see that sign for sky ? its a star. a very peculiar star. i dont even think buhari knows who he is but i know who he is and his mission. i would tell you about that star when he has resumed office but let me tell you that the star belongs to a galaxy of stars in a constellation not too far from ursa major. its not always a good thing when you see that star at 9 pm. which is the time when the star appeared when he was elected.

Hmm,sukot...tho I dnt bliv in astronomy but this sounds interesting...wen I look at d sky all stars look d same to me...tell me more.

maybe d bad thing to happen is his death na...dat wld almost lead to ds country breaking apart.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Mishydoo:

Hmm,sukot...tho I dnt bliv in astronomy but this sounds interesting...wen I look at d sky all stars look d same to me...tell me more.

maybe d bad thing to happen is his death na...dat wld almost lead to ds country breaking apart.
no it has nothing to do with his death. this star shows up when certain types of rulers are appointed. i will give you an example of rulers like this >> hitler, rawlings, idiagbon,. these are ' men hunters '. HUNTERS OF MEN. there are hunters who hunt for animals ? these men are hunters of men. they are angels sent to hunt men down
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Mishydoo(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
no it has nothing to do with his death. this star shows up when certain types of rulers are appointed. i will give you an example of rulers like this >> hitler, rawlings, idiagbon,. these are ' men hunters '. HUNTERS OF MEN. there are hunters who hunt for animals ? these men are hunters of men. they are angels sent to hunt men down

If ur ryt den d history if Nigeria wld change forever...For Good or Bad?
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Mishydoo:

If ur ryt den d history if Nigeria wld change forever...For Good or Bad?
good for the righteous and bad for the unrighteous
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by SirShymexx: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
callmenow:
I happen to live in the EU at the moment, having sojourned in U.S. lately. How civilised can you get? Eat your heart out. Diezani has not committed any crime. She is not wanted anywhere. She has gone to court of law in Nigeria to challenge her traducers, including the House of Representatives, the APC, and institutions, she was found innocent. She is the minister. But she has followed due process in all her dealings. So what is your beef? Yet all of you are suddenly arm chair 'experts'. Go back and sleep on your mattress. Happily Diezani has spoken to refute all the unnecessary innuendo. Hope you have a day job. Mark my words, your life is likely to get worse. Diezani was never the issue. She has become an opportunity, just like chibok tragedy that became political football. I can predict that you will die from hate, if you don't change your ways soon.

Lol. Effing obnoxious stark illiterate!

So, basically cos you just got off the African voyage like two secs ago - you think European countries just accept political fugitives from other countries just like that, with meagre 250,000 Euros, no?

Do you even know what national security is, and the need to always protect bilateral relations? You think they will just stick their necks out just like that, no?

Anyway, who breeds all these low IQ having apes on this forum? Loool
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Martinex12(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
Sai baba
Now they will know that corruption is stealing
RATHER STEALING IS AN ACT OF CORRUPTION.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Orunto: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
That fine girl, I don't believe this. She should go to England with the loot and be Knighted.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijababe:

Making her a scape goat! Nada is going to happen to that woman, unless 90% of 'Nigerian big men' are going to jail.

First of all who will do the probing? Unless Buhari and Osinbajo are willing to form a two man panel, that probe is dead on arrival.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by toluine56(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
E don be for Diezani

If every country rejects you, Kirikiri Republic wont turn down your request

Your cell would be close to Fani Kayode who would do the needful regularly
hahahahahahaha....sacarsm toh bad..buh u wicked oo
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
By the way, this asylum story sounds like crap.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lying Sahara reporters. Let Omoyele Sowore know, that, east or West, Home is home. They are using him now and he is wagging his tail like dog wey see bone, we will all account for our deeds.

Assylum kor, Assyria ni.

BTW, has Thieffnubu also started searching for asylum? Sowore tell us, how many countries has thieffnubu applied to?

Liars!
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
mbulela:

First of all who will do the probing? Unless Buhari and Osinbajo are willing to form a two man panel, that probe is dead on arrival.

Thank you, that is why I said only Buhari himself will be left standing. If transparency international comes to audit NNPC, they will become corrupt by the time the audit is complete. Only the Russian mafia is darker than the NNPC, that place is the cesspit of kworropshun sad
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now, it's payback period. What about tinubu an ally of buhari? Is he going to be spared? No country can make headway with corruption. I want to see a country that can compete with american, economically. With good governance, there'll be love
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by chisom18: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
GEJ is no more in power. try to stay current my bros. the general is the new sheriff in town
gej is no more in piwer are you high? so tell me who is the president as at this minute biko.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by chisom18: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
no you are the learner if you think you are only flesh and there is no spiritual realm where all the decisions are made. some people have what is called 4 dimension vision. people like you are stuck forever in 3 dimension
LOL i wont even encourage you to continue showing off your kolomentality. bye
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Ken4Christ: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
How she no go run? She go fit explain how she take spend N10 billion for only private jet we she de use for 2yrs. That is N13.6 million everyday. She be big thief.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by FaladSon: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
coogar:
na wa o!

why should she be held responsible for the lootings that started since 1960?
because someone must be a scapegoat
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is a worry when ldiots like you engage your incompetent and drug addled brain in any form of conversation. What do you know about european countries? Which of the European countries are you referring to? What do you know about bilateral relations? Since when did Nigeria mean something in the so called bi-lateral relations. Try this out! You and your shyster parents have been charged with gross child abuse and paedophillia. Both of you will be hanged in the next week. Sensational and controversial? Of course. Perhaps, this will stop all theses speculatative tripe. Eat your heart. A pic is attached.

SirShymexx:

Lol. Effing obnoxious stark illiterate!

So, basically cos you just got off the African voyage like two secs ago - you think European countries just accept political fugitives from other countries just like that, with meagre 250,000 Euros, no?

Do you even know what national security is, and the need to always protect bilateral relations? You think they will just stick their necks out just like that, no?

Anyway, who breeds all these low IQ having apes on this forum? Loool

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by SirShymexx: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
callmenow:
It is a worry when ldiots like you engage your incompetent and drug addled brain in any form of conversation. What do you know about european countries? Which of the European countries are you referring to? What do you know about bilateral relations? Since when did Nigeria mean something in the so called bi-lateral relations. Try this out! You and your shyster parents have been charged with gross child abuse and paedophillia. Both of you will be hanged in the next week. Sensational and controversial? Of course. Perhaps, this will stop all theses speculatative tripe. Eat your heart. A pic is attached.

Lol. Obnoxious stark illiterate. Lool

Who the fvck gave ya smelly African booty scratching arse a visa? M0rons like should never be allow to leave that continent.

Plonker thinking they just hand asylum to political fugitives just like that. Tell her to go to the home office and ask for one with 250. Grand, prick.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demented and satanic. Don't have visa. Too pedestrian. Have citizenship of EU, as well US. ldiotic, lmbecillic ogre. Jealous rat. Diezani is British the last time I checked. Her family is also EU. So what are you? VISA monger? You were Stupid at birth, m0ronic by disposition

SirShymexx:

Lol. Obnoxious stark illiterate. Lool

Who the fvck gave ya smelly African booty scratching arse a visa? M0rons like should never be allow to leave that continent.

Plonker thinking they just hand asylum to political fugitives just like that. Tell her to go to the home office and ask for one with 250. Grand, prick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.