Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (69886 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / 6 Countries Reject Alison-Madueke's Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Bawss1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
C'mon,how can these people manufacture stories like this with inpunity?

Sahara Reporters and its long running romance with falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Pangea: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
kropotkin2:
she's too old for you and for God's sake wipe that grin off your face grin

Nawa for you o
I was only thinking of the cost of the asylum
And nothing less lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Donsolo101: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
deziani most be tried let her go to jail if found guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by arsenal33: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
stanech:
More like sharia reporters

Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by bonechamberlain(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
It described the cost of the campaigns of the two
main parties as “simply staggering”, noting that by
the first week of March, Buhari had spent some
N332.58 billion as compared to the expenditure of
President Jonathan which amounted to N1.05
trillion...... . if the above statement is true then buhari should also probe all his party men that sponsored his campaign. look at the kind if money being spent on campaign while Nigerians are suffering. where did both parties get this ridiculous amount from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by whitecat1: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dancing shoki!

Ole, no where to hide!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by kolgs(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
One of my friend that is in to bunkery told me dis week that biz is not going on for them now, since Buhari has being elected. SSS has started arresting some of them now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
“It will be very interesting to learn in the coming months exactly how far back in Nigeria's history his administration will go in the pursuance of those who have robbed Nigeria of US$ 1 trillion, which is the latest estimated figure of theft from the Nigerian treasury between the period 1960-2005.

Saharareporters is becoming a deceptive outpost with time.

What has Mrs Madueke got to do with a report assessment between 1960 to 2005?

Why was there no corrupt official between this said period mentioned?

Was Buhari's government officials and PTF not involved in this corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cadamlk:
I wonder why she's running.Nobody is chasing her yet.

I was wondering too! shocked shocked

Buhari is not yet even sworn-in and still has some Two Months or so?

As an Igbo Woman, she is supposed to be BRAVE now, abi at least have some Gra-Gra to boot! grin grin grin

Let her calm down!
All she has to do is TAKE A DEEP IN THE LAGOS LAGOON.........and her sins will be washed away!

BTW
: #SaiBAba has promised ti build new Prisons so she might be lucky to share a room with Shekau since he is reputed to love "Virgins"! undecided undecided
I would have recommended FFK but that guy has done too many Igbi women already! No be only him dey ground.
wink grin grin grin

"The GUILTY are ALWAYS AFRAID"
"The Wicked run when no one is chasing after them"
- Holy Bible.

Awon Criminals forming "Leadership"! sad sad

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by valHarrison: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lies from pit of hell, sahara reporters APC MEDIA
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ifyan(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eruditor:
She cannot loot money without the consent of the President. Let us factor this into some of the things we read and listen to.

I doubt it.

Did youyou want to tell me that everything done with the RIGHT HAND THE LEFT HAND WILL KNOW.

You know. ....
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by bonechamberlain(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
It described the cost of the campaigns of the two
main parties as “simply staggering”, noting that by
the first week of March, Buhari had spent some
N332.58 billion as compared to the expenditure of
President Jonathan which amounted to N1.05
trillion...... . if the above statement is true then buhari should also probe all his party men that sponsored his campaign. look at the kind if money being spent on campaign while Nigerians are suffering. where did both parties get this ridiculous amount from.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pangea:

Nawa for you o
I was only thinking of the cost of the asylum
And nothing less lipsrsealed
Then what do you want her in your house for? undecided
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by tallceejay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Now that PDP is outta power ? Sahara reporters will be out of business if u know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Mishydoo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Why do I have the feeling GMB may soon be terminated,why not wait till may 29 b4 makin threats and pursuing ppl...God help us o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ifyan(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
ceejayluv:
Gmb should probe his 1983-85 regime as well...
Thank you my bro.

You know. ....
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
stanech:
Nobody is probing anybody trust me. otherwise they will all wash other dirty linen outside for all to see.
exactly.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Kayc72(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
kiss abeg no free am make she come vomit wetin she chop

the fear of general....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by ZUBY77(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
And these countries contacted saharareporters one by one.

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jeez
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Pita99(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
stanech:
More like sharia reporters
kutuma guy no kill me with laugh grin grin
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by olujastro: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Even if she runs to Antarctica, GMB will dress her like a man and smuggle her through the cockpit of Antarctic airways back to Nigeria. Kirikiri looms whereever she goes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Boscog(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fake news
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by PlayerOne: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmmm strange ..

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by donem: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good to see the Frogged eye beauty of a minister in deep Quagmire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by redcliff: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Coldfeet:
BETWEEN 1960 AND 2005 1TRILLION DOLLARS WAS ESTIMATED TO HAVE BEEN STOLEN how about between 2005 and 2015? No estimate yet? There's no doubt its going to be staggering. [b]PROBE THEM ALL! DEAD OR ALIVE[/b]make sure you don't leave the man in the mirror out he too was once in power and is among those that stole the 1 trillion dollar missing from 1960 to 2005[b/]

1trillion dollars is enough to put nigeria on the top 10 15 countries in the world. I swear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:
na wa o!

why should she be held responsible for the lootings that started since 1960?

Making her a scape goat! Nada is going to happen to that woman, unless 90% of 'Nigerian big men' are going to jail.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Lekewatt(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
if I hear, una dey do like say una no sabi wetin calabar pple dey call plea bargain.....dem go ladoja her..........prison my yansh.
Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
story lacks credibility.

Mrs Madueke must be in the know about America's plan to stop Buhari

1 Like

Re: Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters by redcliff: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
I thought she has a house she bought in austria for 20million euros. Having a house abroad is good enough reason for that country to give you a permanent residency!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.