Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher (3396 Views)

What Subject Do You Think This Class Teacher Teaches? / Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by WRAKE(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
http://ayeniadeyemi..in/2015/04/omg-viralsee-this-video-of-kid-beating.html check this viral video of oyinbo boy pushing away his class teacher....
Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by Kentrasso(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you could only share the video directly here, I'm sure a lot of people will want to respond to this. I was mad when I saw it on facebook. What are these kids becoming these days
Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by hatux: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Post it here dude...
Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by darnley16(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Didn't see nothin on the site mate

1 Like

Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by amazingemy9: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by Slami101(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
I wonder what impact the video will have in our lives sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher by liveyourlife: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
The world has really changed. If it were in those days, ur face would have been reset on even daring to touch the teacher at all.

Are you a teacher or School head? Improve ur students Grades. Visit http://Classroom .ng

(1) (Reply)

What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. / Uniforms That Cannot Be Outdated In Nigeria / 10 Bizarre Crime That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.