Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans (2918 Views)

This Is Regarded As Trash In China!Nigerians,Ghanaians & South Africans React. / #Xenophobia, I Am Deleting South Africans, See Photo & Do Same! / Cosmopolitanization Of Cities/States In The South Eastern Region Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was just surfing through twitter nd i saw south africa trending,so i decicided to look it up only to discover that @ least 10 nigerians has been killed and many more blacks burnt.
I hope its all lies coz,WETIN DEY WANT DEM NO REACH ATALL.
Pls comment.

Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ TITOBIGZ, Is that first picture really from South Africa
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
@ TITOBIGZ, Is that first picture really from South Africa
Yes, jo'burg.
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Yes, jo'burg.
My goodness! cry
Please I don't want to believe this, How can they just burn a human being because of his nationality?.... These people are no different from ISIS terrorists.
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My goodness! cry
Please I don't want to believe this, How can they just burn a human being because of his nationality?.... These people are no different from ISIS terrorists.
I tell u.
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
And I hv a crush on a SA Lady maybe I should just quit the poo
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by Aizebioje(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't know the whole story tho but I don't think we should label all south Africans bad. Its like saying every nigerian is BH. And I know how we nigerians will react to that. That said, let me now go and check what this madness is about!
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by kheart(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
So dis pple ll be killing Nigerians and at the same time use their mnc to milk us dry. Enof of dis bull - shit already from dis bush savages
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by Kentrasso(f): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I stay in SA and this is scary. Been hearing stories about this stuff I don't want to believe it's true. ...
Re: What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
More

(1) (Reply)

*** / Twitter War: Kenya Vs Nigeria (photos) / How Would You Describe Yourself/personality?your Strengths, Your Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.