Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Photos A Girl Claims She Went To Heaven And Sat On Jesus Lap Read More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos A Girl Claims She Went To Heaven And Sat On Jesus Lap Read More (616 Views)

The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos A Girl Claims She Went To Heaven And Sat On Jesus Lap Read More by kindas: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
A nine year old girl who fell down from 30ft to inside of a hollow tree claimed she sat on jesus's lap while unconscious after the fall and was healed from a long life illness.
According to dailymail Her mother mrs Christy Wilson Beam, 42, was flabbergasted when annabel escaped the accident and was - even waking miraculously cured of a devastating illness that had plagued her childhood.
For the first time in her life, she can eat solid food – and her mother thinks her brush with Jesus is the reason why.
When she was taken to the hospital the doctor told annabel parents 'He said, "Other than a possibly concussion and some superficial bumps and bruises, she doesn't appear to have been injured at all."
'[My husband] Kevin and I exchanged a look of pure astonishment.'
In the days following the accident, Annabel began to talk of religious visions she experienced while lying unconscious.
She told her parents: 'I went to heaven when I was in that tree. I sat in Jesus' lap.'
'I saw in Anna's eyes the conscious decision to confide in us,' Christy said. 'There was no drama, she wasn't playing either.
'This wasn't like one of her long, spun-out recaps of a funny dream or movie she'd seen.
'She'd been through enough real drama in her short life. She had no interest in melodrama.
'[She described] some of what she'd experienced while inside the tree – how the gates of Heaven are made of gold, how Jesus told her it wasn't time.'
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/a-nine-year-old-girl-claims-she-went-to.html
Re: Photos A Girl Claims She Went To Heaven And Sat On Jesus Lap Read More by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
na lie

(1) (Reply)

Which Performed Best In These Concluded Elections, LP, APGA, Or KOWA? / How Would You Help This Kind Of Man? / Contempt: Lawyers Ask Court To Jail Multichoice MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.