Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts (11306 Views)

Jibrin Accused Of Operating 5 Foreign Bank Accounts / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC / Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by yemmit90: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
slinkman:
where is the igbo there"? and what do you say about tinubu and co.

Did you see Tinubu's name there?

meanwhile, the politicians of these days are very smart, they dont use foreign banks to keep their looted money anymore.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
With the total money put together im sure i could buy my way to heaven...sure there must be an Angel i could bribe . #justjoking
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by slinkman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
yemmit90:

Did you see Tinubu's name there?

meanwhile, the politicians of these days are very smart, they dont use foreign banks to keep their looted money anymore.
i dont need to wait and see a bunch of names written by someone before i know whats up...
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by specco(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op your attempt at image laundering fell flat on its face. Where is the Lion of bourd...on your list? And it looks as if you are a tribal person. No single person from the sw. That gave you out.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by mozel247: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by sparkleRed(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
ayokellany:
ALL I SEEEEE IS PDP MEMBERS KILLING NIGERIA FASTLY NOT SLOWLY. GOD WILL DESTROY PDP AND EVERY SINGLE HUMAN THAT SUPPORT THAT DEVILISH HOUSEHOLD.
It is u God will destroy, u pple should be mindful of ur words, everyone mustn't be on d same pace, after all, our fingers re nt equal, comment intellectually, do not be quick 2 insult pple u don't even know
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by skykenny: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
If stealing is not corruption, hope looting is corruption. Corruption has been our biggest problem not even terrorism. Thank God people's Generals' name isn't there.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by kodlins(f): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Which Igbo name did you see there?
hopelink1:
Onll from hausa and ibo tribe , no body from d yorubas
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oya!

The people's FARMER-GENERAL!
Ova to you!

Don't forget IBB also slept with ya first wife!
Time for "revenge". . . . Almajiri styleeeeeee! cheesy
Muchecheche
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by babasanti: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Moderator, seun . Front page I HATE IBB and Abdusalami with passion. DEVILS
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by babasanti: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
And this DEVIL in Minna is abusing GEJ for not listening to the needs of the people. Anyting BAD in nigeria is IBB's fault . Demon of destruction, hate, dis-unity. Look at them rich devils, yet born throway are begging money on the street and they are blaming GEJ that he did nothing for them ,how many born throway schools dis GEJ build for them yet they despise him, worshiping thieves that don't care about them .
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by NegeduGrace(f): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
*in goodluck voice*stealing is not corruption..may b looting is corruption..bt wait oo all this people na very big thieves oo
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by chacoonder(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
IBB has ruined us in this country.The worst of it all is that not even a pure water or toothpick company can be traced to his name here in Nigeria.May the wrath of President Buhari be channeled towards you.
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Oya!

The people's FARMER-GENERAL!
Ova to you!

Don't forget IBB also slept with ya first wife!
Time for "revenge". . . . Almajiri styleeeeeee! cheesy
Muchecheche
nah wre u get ya info from nah chai??
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2015
chacoonder:
IBB has ruined us in this country.The worst of it all is that not even a pure water or toothpick company can be traced to his name here in Nigeria.May the wrath of President Buhari be channeled towards you.
dificult to find, dificult to find...it pisses me off smtimes...
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
NegeduGrace:
*in goodluck voice*stealing is not corruption..may b looting is corruption..bt wait oo all this people na very big thieves oo
that is y smone like GMB will find it difficult in nailin all dis mofos cos they are all sround him...
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
babasanti:
And this DEVIL in Minna is abusing GEJ for not listening to the needs of the people. Anyting BAD in nigeria is IBB's fault . Demon of destruction, hate, dis-unity. Look at them rich devils, yet born throway are begging money on the street and they are blaming GEJ that he did nothing for them ,how many born throway schools dis GEJ build for them yet they despise him, worshiping thieves that don't care about them .
I tire oh
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
babasanti:
nah those two dey control GMB oh 4 ur FYI...
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by M17: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
hopelink1:
Onll from hausa and ibo tribe , no body from d yorubas

no abiola ? no obasanjo ? even fela made asong about it ,
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2015
babasanti:
those two will always hold this country by d balls!!nothing u can do
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 15, 2015
yea my brother
ginawest:
so?does it make any difference? does it make d yorubas beta dan oda tribes?
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Interesting
amen
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Mumu you wan start ya yeye tribalism
your hairy tail is noted
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by bobmalu83(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2015
why are dey releasing them now
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2015
M17:

no abiola ? no obasanjo ? even fela made asong about it ,
misef tire oh!
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 1:54am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=bobmalu83 post=32731799]why are dey releasing them now [/quote becos nahnow I justcum]
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by United4lyf(m): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Nonybb:
I can only see the Muhammadic names and the Born-To-Rule mentalist written there
yeah Muhammadic names like dan etete,don etibet,anthony ani,gen. t.y danjuma and gen.bamaiyi....
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by Pokerfg: 5:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Watch the Video Below

[url=palksshhdhdh..com]

[/url]
Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by ishiamu(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
hopelink1:
your hairy tail is noted

Try get sense please

Re: World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts by tablu: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
specco:
Op your attempt at image laundering fell flat on its face. Where is the Lion of bourd...on your list? And it looks as if you are a tribal person. No single person from the sw. That gave you out.
FYI I am a northerner...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Social Media Escalating War Between Herdsmen & Farmers In Nigeria - Dambazau / Maikanti Baru Visits NSCDC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.