Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd (2891 Views)

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by MrsFixNaija(f): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
That Awkward Moment When Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Calls Herself A ‘Government Official’ On Facebook [LOOK]

The daughter of Nigeria’s President-select- Muhammadu Buhari – Zahra Buhari – has attracted the attention of social media users after she updated her official Facebook page with the title of “Government Official.”

The strange decision to address herself that way has attracted the criticism in Nigerian social media circles, especially when her father has pledged to scrap the office of First Lady because it is unconstitutional.

Check out her facebook page...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by cozy7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Government what?
Is it GMB's daughter speaking or one of his 150 cows?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
maybe she is high on white powder

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by tupem: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
if your papa Na president elect Wetin that one automatically translate you to?! a beg make you free our "govt official joor!"
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes she has the right to call herself a government official...google is your friend

A government official or functionary is an official
who is involved in public administration or
government, through either election, appointment,
selection, or employment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official

it is not until you are employed by the president before you become a government official.........that is something alot of people don't know including the PDP clueless members below....

Opinedecandid:
Change, INDEED!

ShowYourCertificate:
I think girl has a mental ish. A nut is missing somewhere in her brain.

temitemi1:
Mr mumu gave birth to mumu bikin! Another drama in aso rock grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Flets:
Lol

Change they asked for, change they got. Only time shall tell what they bargained for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Opinedecandid(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Change, INDEED!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by ShowYourCertificate: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think girl has a mental ish. A nut is missing somewhere in her brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Flets: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol

Change they asked for, change they got. Only time shall tell what they bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by chamboy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pdp hackers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by temitemi1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mr mumu gave birth to mumu bikin! Another drama in aso rock grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by cnnamoko(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol, i smell fp
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by meimoks(f): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Change is here grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by ozoigbondu: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fake account

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by temitemi1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wakacome, nah u be her image maker abi U don see job be that oooo because this one nah another mama peace in waiting ooo if nt bad pass our beloved mama peace grin grin grin
wakacome:
Yes she has the right to call herself a government official...google is your friend

selection, or employment

it is not until you are employed by the president before you become a government official.........that is something alot of people don't know including the PDP clueless members below....

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by skykenny: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Zahra why? baba will not be happy with this o.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Wakacome, nah u be her image maker abi U don see job be that oooo because this one nah another mama peace in waiting ooo if nt bad pass our beloved mama peace grin grin grin
grin grin Do you know why you are the only nairaland PDP supporter i like??your foolish comment always make me laugh and laughing helps to relax the mind...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by temitemi1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thank god those ur brown teeth are outside this night.
wakacome:
grin grin Do you know why you are the only nairaland PDP supporter i like??your foolish comment always make me laugh and laughing helps to relax the mind...
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank god those ur brown teeth are outsides this night.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by olusolaj(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:

selection, or employment

hope she's d one paying you for this and hope she dey pay you well?
change indeed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Flets: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:

selection, or employment

So which of your Wikipedia excerpts define her?
Was she elected? Or appointed? Selected by who? Or employed by who?

Mr wakacome....... you must answer or you waka go alone

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by rheether(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
She isn't educated. She just went to school.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by omenka(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
cnnamoko:
lol, i smell fp
FP?? This crap has been here on other threads earlier in the day and everyone knows this is just some cheap gimmick to ridicule the General by some PDP hack. It is not her fb handle. Probably another "Wendel Simlin".
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Flets:

So which of your Wikipedia excerpts define her?
Was she elected? Or appointed? Selected by who? Or employed by who?

Mr wakacome....... you must answer or you waka go alone
Go and ask her!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
rheether:
She isn't educated. She just went to school.
Do you even truly understand the meaning of government official??you are the one that is really not educated...go and educate yourself to know whether she is right or wrong...
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
olusolaj:

hope she's d one paying you for this and hope she dey pay you well?
Stop thinking like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by olusolaj(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
Stop thinking like a cow.

you are the fool reasoning like a cow here.
i dont blame you cos you are one of buhari's cows in kastina.
ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
olusolaj:

I am the fool reasoning like a cow here. ode ni mi
ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by eaglechild: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
This girl should stick to shopping and stop posting junk.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by stanech: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
we need to ask her for her certificate ooh Kai na comedy central naija b dis .....
Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by stanech: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:

selection, or employment

so who appointed elected selected or employed her? even her father isnt am official

chai. Bokoharii
Chain APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
stanech:

so who appointed elected selected or employed her? even her father isnt am official

chai. Bokoharii
Chain APC
Smh,i have given you the definition of who can be called a government official,even a civil servant can be called a government official,you don't have to be working for the president or governor before you can be called a government offical,.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd by stanech: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
Smh,i have given you the definition of who can be called a government official,even a civil servant can be called a government official,you don't have to be working for the president or governor before you can be called a government offical,.......

so is she a civil servant?

just accept say she be mallu like her father

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Picture Of Gen Buhari And His VP Discussing / Breaking News - Senate President Announce Senator Ndume As Senate Leader !!! / See What Chinese Man Did In Australia And Ran Away After Police Interrogation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.