Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) (38027 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ironically speaking = TheSonofMark.

MARK WAS YOUR DAD
grin grin grin grin
TheSonOfMark:

How on God's green earth do you pass English language examinations, miss?

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by easysucess(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
is this one of the chibok girls? just asking

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Journpaurle(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
looks like "Morgana" in movie... titled little mermaid
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by OneNaira6: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who the heck is Cynthia morgan?
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by vone2000tolu: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hilarious.

Read and download complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by zadok60: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
parkeration:

So you understand perfectly what she wrote? Please say the truth and don't lie.
yes ofcourse..i understood it,i am telling you the truth friend.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by valmunich(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Wicked shocked

Hahahaha
_GST 101, happening live on this thread.
tongue tongue

Longest time. . . How is you?
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
valmunich:

tongue tongue

Longest time. . . How is you?

Me good.
Hope you're good too. wink
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Bid98: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
She ah bad gal, though ah dnt rili fancy tatoos and piercing...Its her body, and wat ever she does wit is her biz, so u guyz shld jez chill_ehnn!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by valmunich(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Me good.
Hope you're good too. wink
Yea. . . Ayam fine cool
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
parkeration:

Do not take offence. I myself could not understand what you wrote.
I knw I usd lotz of abbreviations Bt ur NT nyc to me alng side others. I'm nt offended just nt happy •• nt cool at all
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Holmes07(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Inkman:

And Mr shrek.. "How do you pass English examinations" is faultless.
its shows the author is appalled by the sheer massacre of English and wonders how the "lil-miss" manages or intends to pass English Examinations.
Hope you've been enlightened?
Thank me later grin
Thats ur own opinion thr's nothing to tank u abt. Mind u i'm nt Mr shrek..
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nickymezor(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Emodeee:

smbdy pls, check her DP.
Meaning wat
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by solodox(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How on God's green earth do you pass English language examinations, miss?

She's forming posh in her rabbit mind ni! Iranu sensei!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by solodox(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lookn for hu to stArt a fyt wi try d nxt door mine is locked odeee since u cnt read..

oh just ditch the attitude miss emo chicks are so last year!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by solodox(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Nneka123:
Lmao! These kinda Nose piercing ain't cute to me, i prefer the one side one.

This one actually makes one look like a cow though grin
hunny, she is a cow! bleached and with red artifial hair tho... but still a cow!

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by vega84(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Disgusting gal
#vegatalks
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
solodox:

oh just ditch the attitude miss emo chicks are so last year!
happy new month dear [color=][/color][color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by solodox(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
undecidedhappy new month dear [color=][/color][color=][/color] grin

Lolz... Now thats nice... Such a darling! xoxo

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by obontami: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2015
too much igbo dey disturb this girl brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Beverly Osu Stuns In Thigh-revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.