Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) (38049 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nickymezor(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm, na she sabi... so ugly undecided
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by MrNL(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2015
iterator24:
is that cynthia?
obviously!!!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by PlayerOne: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015
not so cool....

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Emodeee: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, na she sabi... so ugly undecided

smbdy pls, check her DP.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by breakeven: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
This is trash and very irritating.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Inkman(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Holmes07:
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Mr English teacher u shld av used ''did'' instead ov ''do''

And Mr shrek.. "How do you pass English examinations" is faultless.
[b] its shows the author is appalled by the sheer massacre of English and wonders how the "lil-miss" manages or intends to pass English Examinations.

Hope you've been enlightened?
Thank me later grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by bbjummy: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Only if she knows how ugly she looks with that undecided
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by AJ01(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Guruscrew:

Cynthia Morgan did not get it smooth with her fans
on this one .
She pierced her nose and share the picture on
instagram.
Fans took to their instruments (comment box) and
expressed their displeasure.
See below:
http://gist212.com/2015/04/fans-mock-cynthia-morgan-for-piercing-her-nose-see/

shocked my comment is their grin @aj_jonathan1 remove that nonsense from your nose.. you be cow? grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by FLAWLES(f): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Oya tell me how its der biznes?mtwwwwww
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by gulfer: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Guruscrew:

on this one .
instagram.
See below:

She is our sister, why the fuzz

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by yinkeys(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy This artists are near rotten. This is what J. Cole calls the ugliness in the Success. When all they smoke is sheesha & marihuana. They gradually lose their sense of logical reasoning
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by zadok60: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How on God's green earth do you pass English language examinations, miss?

young man if you don't mind,mhizpearl is a woman i cherish,love and respect alot here.. i wouldn't buy the idea of you insulting or making fun of her please..
thanks!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by maricata(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
celebs gonna b like 'I was born with natural piercing' grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by syphs(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lookn for hu to stArt a fyt wi try d nxt door mine is locked odeee since u cnt read..
he's a good reader otherwise he wouldn't be here
he's right you know
girl you really should learn how to write
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by zadok60: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
madamGift:

grin grin grin grin my thoughts too
can you please tell me what she said?..
i don't see any reason why you guys should acting like kids just to get known here. i don't see anything wrong in what she said.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Aigbehis(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Is none of my business if she looks like the cow I asked one Hausa boy to rare for me during my Youth Service Days in Jigawa state.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Lovexme(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
inyangete:
What d hell is dis girl doing to herself...to me she's nothing but a whole....

Na wa o.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Psylas(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Ewizard:
who is Cynthia Morgan
Lebu!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by kaylechy(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lookn for hu to stArt a fyt wi try d nxt door mine is locked odeee since u cnt read..

Read wot? The arabic u wrote?? Smh
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by badinfluence: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
inyangete:
Nothing but a whole?? *singing* and her name was cynthia.. and she dipped and dipped anf she came out whole.. grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by kaylechy(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
zadok60:

young man if you don't mind,mhizpearl is a woman i cherish,love and respect alot here.. i wouldn't buy the idea of you insulting or making fun of her please..
thanks!

Ihere megbu kwa gi there.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
danielayodele16:

My friend go and learn how to spell correctly, since you refused correction. Odoyo!
tnx my English wasn't wrng I just abbreviated it tnx for picking on me everyone
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
MAJOLAUTOS:

The guy was only intrigued, seeing that at your age, you should at least be able to form a proper sentence using appropriate words , and of course respond without being defensive.
is that hw to b corrected •• tnx for d insults
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by falseman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Is she blind?
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
zadok60:

can you please tell me what she said?..
i don't see any reason why you guys should acting like kids just to get known here. i don't see anything wrong in what she said.

So you understand perfectly what she wrote? Please say the truth and don't lie.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
is that hw to b corrected •• tnx for d insults

Do not take offence. I myself could not understand what you wrote.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guruscrew:

on this one .
instagram.
See below:

Cynthia Morgan is the only Nigerian whose bleached skin is so obvious...se her leg, she no fit even take care of herself...olodo girl.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by vega84(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dirty gal, I even thought that her GERMAN JUICE track was such a sweet vibe, untill I listened to it today CRAB!, she com d open nose join! Mstchewwwwwwww. #vegatalks
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by NemzySeries(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ewizard:
who is Cynthia Morgan
Shez on of d new singers dat bears Cynthia morgan,stays in lagos & pierced her nose
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
inyangete:

Whole kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose / Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.