Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: (603 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / ... / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: by SULBELL(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
The 2015 election had come and gone, but its memories will linger.
Some came out Victorious while some are vanquished, some are big winners while some are sore lossers, some hit it big while some got scamed and some will recount their loss for a very long time.
Looking back;
- THE GOOD
1. The Card Reader: it helps restore credibility to the electoral process.
2. The Postponement: this was a blessing in disguise not only to the electoral process but to gals most especially as it ensure among other thing that val holds.
3. Jega's uncommon calmnessas far as i'm concerned, that singular act of Prof Jega speaks volumes, can't imagine what would had happened if he have acted otherwise.
4. The phone call (president Jonathan made that Heroic phone call which nip the impending violence in the bud)
5. Our votes count.

-THE BAD
1. Card readers failed in some polling units.
2. Dollar rains (you know what i mean)
3. The numerous hate campaign and character assassinations.
4. Ballot box snatching.
5. Logistics problem on the part of INEC.

- THE UGLY
1. Orubebe epic: hmm what can i say? I must confess that my heart was in my mouth when the drama was unfolding, the suspense was more than that of married again. Thank God Prof was there to jegaed him
2. Lagoon party scare.
3. Ethnicity and religious sentiment still becloud our voting pattern and this is not good for One Nigeria.
4. Political violence recorded in some states.
5. Beware of political harlots, runmens and oloshos on the run. Someone should inform them that we need a stong opposition on ground come 2019 should we feel! we are not getting the change we so desire.
Re: 2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: by kodded(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol
Re: 2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: by 46arcadez(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
GEJ = the good
Jagaban = the bad
Orubebe = the ugly
Buhari = the changer

Orubebe next time, if u want to act act don't talk
Re: 2015 Election, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Apc Rejects May28 Handover / INCREDIBLE: Lagos State Reduces Charges On Land Transaction From 13% To 3% / Should APC Government Approve Dress Code for Public Officials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.