Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics (8599 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / When Will Government Beautify Our Cities? (pics) / Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by kunki90(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Africans, including Nigerians have been
attacked and many killed in different cities in
South Africa in the last week or so. They are
being slaughtered by Zulus who say Africans
immigrants are taking their jobs. Many
Nigerians who live and study in South Africa
have taken to their Facebook pages sending
out messages, letting people know what's
happening to them. See a pic of one
severely injured African who was also
attacked. Can't confirm if he's Nigeria.
*Warning - Graphic photo*

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wow, interesting...
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ELTON123(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whaaaaat..... i feel like crying . This people are so rude and heartless cry
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ramdris(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
This lazy bastards are blaming foreigners for their lack of job when they are not ready to work. It's just a shame to see a country the world stood with during apartheid now killing people that supported them. Mandela will be rolling in his grave. I wish the apartheid regime can occur again so this vampires can be wiped out. I hate south Africans to the core cos of their high crime rate.

23 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by hopilo: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think these are old pics. so sad
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by pickabeau1: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this real.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by tinkinjow: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
if this is real then.....I just typed that to control my anger, innocent people from anywhere can't be treated like these.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by joystickextendr: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
damnn embarassed
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by enoqueen: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its real my bro studying there just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Octaves(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
What is this. We need a strong govt that can effectively respond to such nonsense from SA. If the barbarians were killing white immigrants, their govt would have swung to action and CNN and West won't keep mute. The blackman is his own greatest enemy. I don't really get moved by acts of racism because blacks do more harm to themselves than others do to them. S Africans are white ass lickers and are cursed as a nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by acenazt: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
And when I say I hate this fools people say I am being rash. GOD where I fit find any S.A mofo.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by dealslip(f): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Hatred starts with bitterness. No wonder Jesus said that a man that hates is already a murderer. Hate rears it head as many things- envy, jealousy, gossips, discrimination, tribalism, revenge, superiority complex etc. Let us all watch our self na so he take start for North. What BH and Almajiris do in the north is not in anyway different from what SA nationals are doing to other Africans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Sincerely this is pathetic! When I hear and see images as this, I get to appreciate God for the Nigeria where He put me especially the peaceful south where i live.
***depressed***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Albie(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2015
This is bad

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Ilekeh(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat. May Lagos never end up this way.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Ilekeh(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Franzeez(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2015
What d hell do the South Africans think they are? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by FreeGlobe(f): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
[s]Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".
[/s]

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat.
Pity. Nigeria should go hard on this fvcking country. MTN, DSTV, StanbicIBTC etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Ilekeh(f): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Pity. Nigeria should go hard on this fvcking country. MTN, DSTV, StanbicIBTC etc

Nigeria is too busy embezzling funds...but things will change on May 29th, hopefully.

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
If Mandela were here, this wouldn't have happened. That's what you get when great pple leave this world, their good is forgotten angry
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by deuce7(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Is this for real??
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by kennyjodeci(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2015
My mother told me never to live in the midst of people who hate me so much.......this is just why I relocated to Mozambique few years ago despite my hustle that was paying me big time.....but a hustla is a hustla.......most of these Sa people will just hate you for no reason....they don't even like themselves.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ronald4lif(m): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:

Nigeria diaspora basher. See as you just dey book space. wink
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Notyourb1tch(f): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat. May Lagos never end up this way.
I really can't believe your comment. Was this neccessary? You are just as bad as the people doing such acts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by EdCure: 2:27am On Apr 15, 2015
acenazt:
And when I say I hate this fools people say I am being rash. GOD where I fit find any S.A mofo.
Mtn, dstv, choprite etc

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Karanka: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Those guys should be re colonized again...
Such barbarity...such wickedness is not even fit for a Neanderthal society...
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by kayslimshady(m): 2:52am On Apr 15, 2015
By the time Nigerians are done with Mtn and Multichoice (MNET), South Africans Economy will cry for help.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Pangea: 3:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Is this a recent picture and are those Nigerians ?

If it's true!
And the police are watching?
This is genocide!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by OrigamiIII: 3:22am On Apr 15, 2015
OMG!!!! This shouldn't be allowed to pass. African leaders pls do something. Where is GEJ sef?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2015
ramdris:
This lazy bastards are blaming foreigners for their lack of job when they are not ready to work. It's just a shame to see a country the world stood with during apartheid now killing people that supported them. Mandela will be rolling in his grave. I wish the apartheid regime can occur again so this vampires can be wiped out. I hate south Africans to the core cos of their high crime rate.

The lazy bastards? They are equally lazy like the yorubas, right? and their cities are all no man's land. Your stupidity has gone nternational.

Now tell me one successful business or work you do in South Africa other than selling drugs and doing all sorts of illegitimate businesses. When Nigerians(mostly ibos) go about selling drugs and provoking their hosts with disgusting lexical slurs were they expecting home coming parties with flowers in returns? I'm not in any way supporting these gory pictures but what I do know for certain is to.stay out of trouble and you have to do in Rome as Romans do.

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by jlinkd78(m): 3:43am On Apr 15, 2015
kennyjodeci:
My mother told me never to live in the midst of people who hate me so much.......this is just why I relocated to Mozambique few years ago despite my hustle that was paying me big time.....but a hustla is a hustla.......most of these Sa people will just hate you for no reason....they don't even like themselves.....
This ur line will likely guide me in taking a major decision in my life. It cud actually be vry frustrating living among people dat hate u most times for no justifiable reason except for sheer envy. It becomes a lot more challenging when such crude hatred comes from locals of dat community who sees ur progress in life in their community as a taboo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening / Anambra Union In Rivers Re-Elects Comrade Sunny Chidube As President / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.