Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR (8715 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2012
Just got a call from a freind(High ranking member) that OPC is secretly planning to attack any non-south westner residing in south west. This was against the back drop of threats issued by Boko Haram and Mossob. I think things is about to get uglier.

He said those Nigeria bound weapons intercepted in Ghana was the last "goods" they are expecting to to complete 17000 armed mercenaries willing to engage any defaulter. I just need to pass it round cos i detest unnessary blood shed. I just hope'd he is not a Nairalander, cos he warned me about going public with the news.

Source:
Reliable Phone Calls.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by NaMe4: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2012
grin grin cheesy
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by DanKan0: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2012
lol. What threats came from Mossob?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2012
I dont believe this.

Not that Rhino is lying but the yoruba elders will neve allow such. Some opc members may be angry with whats going on in the country but they would never issue such threat for now cos Yorubas are peace loving
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by wesley80(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2012
@OP, Do you really believe your friend that's a 'high ranking member' of your cult of mofos can speak for the OPC?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Yeske2(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2012
@OP, una don start una rumour mill again
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2012
Guy, relax. This is not time for name calling and all that. We had our past on different issues and you, sir, should know that i dont peddle lies or cheap talk. Besides, i never anticipate any replies, cos the thread does not call for any debate. Just read and pass it on.

How about attacking the massage not the messanger?

wesley80:

@OP, Do you really believe your friend that's a 'high ranking member' of your cult of mofos can speak for the OPC?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by ade80: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Just got a call from a freind(High ranking member) that OPC is secretly planning to attack any non-south westner residing in south west. This was against the back drop of threats issued by Boko Haram and Mossob. I think things is about to get uglier.

He said those Nigeria bound weapons intercepted  in Ghana was the last "goods" they are expecting to to complete 17000 armed mercenaries willing to engage any defaulter. I just need to pass it round cos i detest unnessary blood shed. I just hope'd he is not a Nairalander, cos he warned me about going public with the news.

Source:
Reliable Phone Calls.

It is a lie, opc issued a statement denying it

The Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) and the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF) said on Thursday, in Lagos, that people or organisations attempting to create ethnic confrontation between the two bodies would fail.

The declarations by both the OPC and the AYCF were made on the heels of speculations of planned attacks by OPC on Hausa communities in Lagos.

OPC founder, Dr Frederick Fasheun described the speculations as fabrications and dangerous concoctions aimed at creating an unnecessary crisis in the country.

``It is not true. There is no crisis whatsoever between the OPC and any other groups of people in Nigeria,’’ he said.

In his reaction, the National Coordinator of the OPC, Chief Gani Adams, described the speculations as very far from the truth.

Adams, who spoke through his media aide, Mr Sam Sileola, said that there was no reason for such speculations.

``We are aware of the text messages on the planned attacks. We have never planned such a thing,’’ he said.

Sileola said that Adams was currently attending a conference in Ireland.

According to him, OPC members and their leaders have Hausa friends, such as the President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, who is himself, a good friend of Adams.

In a separate interview with NAN, Shettima urged Nigerians of northern extract, who are resident in Lagos, not to fall for the blackmail.
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/34291-opc-is-not-planning-to-attack-hausa-communities-in-lagos--fasheun-adams
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by chidyke77(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

He said those Nigeria bound weapons intercepted in Ghana was the last "goods" they are expecting to to complete 17000 armed mercenaries willing to engage any defaulter. I just need to pass it round cos i detest unnessary blood shed. I just hope'd he is not a Nairalander, cos he warned me about going public with the news.

Source:
Reliable Phone Calls.
lets assume its true,what are they trying to prove?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Parisgoodman(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Guy, relax. This is not time for name calling and all that. We had our past on different issues and you, sir, should know that i dont peddle lies or cheap talk. Besides, i never anticipate any replies, cos the thread does not call for any debate. Just read and pass it on.

How about attacking the massage not the messanger?

Pass what on? These junk? Ok, you are not a liepeddler, but your ''high ranked'' friend is! Same old jupiter c/o/rks!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2012
OPC should try this and earn my respect. I refuse to believe that this is a rumour.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2012
;d
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2012
Parisgoodman:

Pass what on? These junk? Ok, you are not a liepeddler, but your ''high ranked'' friend is! Same old jupiter c/o/rks!
chidyke77:

lets assume its true,what are they trying to prove?

You guys have started shiiting in your pants even when this is just an alert.Btw,have you guys heard of ''OPERATION WETIE '' before ? Anyways,i have been praying for a time when YORUBALAND will be reclaimed and free from foreign occupiers,so if this is going to be an opportunity to fulfil that,then OPC has my support !
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Tyche(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2012
People are also warned to stay offline. There is a current news that BH will attack them with bomb through the internet. You can pass it on.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Beaf: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Source:
Reliable Phone Calls.

Ol' boy, sofri na! shocked

Rhino.5dm and his lies again! Here's a catalog:

He saved Italy from flooding.
He is a computer graphics guru.
Knows how to drill crude oil.
Is an aged ex-soldier.
Is a young man.
Knows boko haram inside out.

. . .But this takes the cookey!

Rhino.5dm:
. . .and the so much touted road projects in Akwa Ibom is my credit. As i was the one that sold the idea to Akpabio victor to invite Julius Berger, based on what i saw Ma'azu achieved with them in Bauchi.
In 2007 before flagging off his campaign, i advised him. You know what, Ikot Ekpene-Abak road was the first road they built in Akwa Ibom and i was the one that said so, cos that road leads to the governor's house. I told them to dualized it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799736.32.html

Okon! shocked shocked

Akpabio come o! Julius Berger! OPC! Agbum! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This early morning, anoda lie again!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by wesley80(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2012
^^lmao!!!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by playahP(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2012
i thought we are friends with awon igbos for now,

I dont want blood shed but if we team up with the igbos, we can defeat those blood sucking hausas,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by stayreal: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2012
LOL, This can't be true.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by andyanders: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2012
Moderator I think you should be learnerd enough to know the kind of post you publish here. This kind of post should not make headline. You should be careful. You are doing the wrong thing that could provoke war
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by crownriches(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2012
@ op. You are one of those dividing element we hav enough of and absolutly don't need an addition. Would hav even believed ur talk if only u mentioned only d northerners. Can u tell me wat d easterners hav done to warrant any attack on dem from d south west. Ma advice to u: go find smtin productive(good) to do wit ur hands than postin dis
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2012
Well not to spill the beans but I got an intrepidly daring text from someone someone (a friend). . . .  However I did not see anything involving Igbos in the text . The mention of Igbos here gives it a new dimension.  Anyways we will see. . . .
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2012
Get off this thread you sluggish paid PDP modafacker! Damn you!!!

Beaf:

Ol' boy, sofri na! shocked

Rhino.5dm and his lies again! Here's a catalog:

He saved Italy from flooding.
He is a computer graphics guru.
Knows how to drill crude oil.
Is an aged ex-soldier.
Is a young man.
Knows boko haram inside out.

. . .But this takes the cookey!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799736.32.html

Okon! shocked shocked

Akpabio come o! Julius Berger! OPC! Agbum! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This early morning, anoda lie again!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

why haven't you replied me when i exposed your scam? Do you want me to re-post the letter you sent to Nasir El-rufai? When you are begging him to help you pay for your rent?. Stop your arse licking job and get a proper employment.

Teacher: Beaf junior what does you father do for a living?

Beaf Junior: He is a carrier internet scam guru. He always search for articles about PDP and repost them on Nairaland.
shocked shocked.

Coming from a mofo that hosted a scamming website. You, sir, is a shameless yahoo yahoo dolt. Stay off my thread. As you can see, you are like a cancer and ALL nairalanders are avoinding you. Foooooool
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by afroxyz: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2012
Does this post warrant front page? Sometimes op use ur barin and stop heating the over-heated polity
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You guys have started shiiting in your pants even when this is just an alert.Btw,have you guys heard of ''OPERATION WETIE '' before ? Anyways,i have been praying for a time when YORUBALAND will be reclaimed and free from foreign occupiers,so if this is going to be an opportunity to fulfil that,then OPC has my support !
Do you think you can SINGLEHANDEDLY defeat the Igbos in a full blown war?
Bunch of cowards!
The day Igbos leave,lagos will crumble economically.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2012
afroxyz:

Does this post warrant front page? Sometimes op use your barin and stop heating the over-heated polity

Depends on how you choose to see it.  .  .  .  .  .  A glass is either "Half full or Half empty".
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2012
Yes.

afroxyz:

Does this post warrant front page? Sometimes op use your barin and stop heating the over-heated polity
6 hours is already gone while you guys are busy eating your self denial and delusion. Am going to personally resurrect this thread after the expiration date line. I hope this is a false alarm. Till then. . .
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

Do you think you can SINGLEHANDEDLY defeat the Igbos in a full blown war?
Bunch of cowards!
The day Igbos leave,lagos will crumble economically.

I doubt they can even defeat anybody single-handedly. This has got to be the biggest joke of this young century. Lol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Beaf: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2012
Poor Rhino.5dm the hot liar! Bringing entertainment to the masses this early morning!!
E be like say, bobo was mercilessly drinking burukutu overnight till eyes come de red. This can only be the effect of irresponsibly harrassing alcohol! grin
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by asoebi(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2012
No not again, why is it that everybody is just trying to start a war?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

I doubt they can even defeat anybody single-handedly. This has got to be the biggest joke of this young century. Lol.

afroxyz:

[size=14pt]Both of you are obviously imbêciles. . . . .  The warning according to this thread was targeted at ALL NON - SOUTH WESTERNERS. Why are you dimwits making it an Igbo issue? Bandit C how about coming back here to defend the Igbos you so love, Rather than acting like a market woman running your mouth thousands of miles away in Frankfurt? If indeed they intend spreading the violence to the Igbos. Then lets do like other Southerners would do in reaction to this INFO. Make plans, not noise.[/size]

[size=16pt]
KNOWLEDGE SPEAKS. . . . . WISDOM LISTENS!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Ssssshhh!!!. . .poor little puppy.

Beaf:

Poor Rhino.5dm the hot liar! Bringing entertainment to the masses this early morning!!
E be like say, bobo was mercilessly drinking burukutu overnight till eyes come de red. This can only be the effect of irresponsibly harrassing alcohol! grin
. .
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]Both of you are obviously imbêciles. . . . .  The warning according to this thread was targeted at ALL NON - SOUTH WESTERNERS. Why are you dimwits making it an Igbo issue? Bandit C how about coming back here to defend the Igbos you so love, Rather than acting like a market woman running your mouth thousands of miles away in Frankfurt? If indeed they intend spreading the violence to the Igbos. Then lets do like other Southerners would do in reaction to this INFO. Make plans, not noise.[/size]

[size=16pt]
KNOWLEDGE SPEAKS. . . . . WISDOM LISTENS!!!!!!
[/size]

No, na your papa be imbëcile. Adaka like you. Abeg comot make i see front. Do not quote me next time, else I would descend on you. Keep it moving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi: Reduction Of Political Appointees, Not For Sack Of Civil Servants / Pan African Forum Rejects Obasanjo As AU Observer Head In Zimbabwe / Announcing Or Publishing A False Election Result Is A Criminal Offence - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.