Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand (17549 Views)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / Wike Vs Dakuku: Give Up As Rivers Won't Rerun Election / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Flets: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
If there is anything am sure of....... at least am certain APC cannot rule Rivers state under a United Nigeria.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by romi: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
All aggrieved parties, APC and PDP should go to the Tribunal.

I am so happy and I am sharing recharge cards. Pls manage this MTN 1500▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Etisalat 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Glo 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Airtel 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or knife for easy scratch on your screen. don't bother to thank me What are friends for?.GOD bless ur week!!
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Go and sit down mumu! Ur mates the congratulate their opponents and extending hands of friendship, u sit down the dey talk of fraud! Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by XBLadez: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

Peter side should 'Step Aside' Rivers people have decided! I beg leave us no be by force. Its called democracy. !!!
U sabi rhyme o cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Ariani: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku and amaechi crying over a spilled milk cos no way on earth u gonna win dis. Up pdp power to d pple

6 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
Someone should just tell Dakuku to stop dreaming and wake up to reality. Even Amaechi, his father, knows he has no place in Rivers anymore

If you guys were So confident, Why the violence , killings and intimidation on election day? una for allow free and fair election na.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by alsina: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Baby dakuku calm ur GMB will help u, don't loose hope. Stop crying nah
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
gare:
Dakuku, which of the courts are you going to? The one your master closed for more than a year ? Be aware that you also have a war to fight with the judiciary, I will advice that you keep whatever money you have left for yourself and your family because you will not win . No jugde in Rivers state will ever rule in your favour.

you mumu no be small. who closed the courts?

ediot no government has the right to close the judiciary. the workers are just on hate strike.

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Wizlove(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Abunchi & waterside took ur frustrated & went away abeggi. Me don't want u biko.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Jessewizy(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
kamiden:
you r right my broda wike for rivers and orashi
Dis comment just made my day! Orashi for WIKE, even ameachi knows...... Ogba/egbema/Ndoni, Ahoada East, Ahoada West, Abua/Odual are core PDP terrain, even Obio/akpor is PDP so I wonder why they re making so much noise

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by denedene(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
in as much as I don't like Wike, Amaechi keeps giving reasons to pick wike over dakuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by XBLadez: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

If you guys were So confident, Why the violence , killings and intimidation on election day? una for allow free and fair election na.
U can't rule out violence in election, almost impossible. But even if you take a questionnaire on this, you'd get more 'yes' for PDP in Rivers than for APC

4 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Has any noticed peterside his fighting alone. I told ppl tinubu is about to dump ameachi. Ameachi was the one that truncated tinubus decision to become vice president. And since ameachi was APC chief financier tinubu had no choice now they are fighting and peterside his the puppet letf alone.

the fight has not started. wike does not have common sense. just watch and see what would unravel in the coming weeks.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by obailala(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
All Dakuku needs to do is calm down and go to the tribunal. I'm very sure the entire election in Rivers State would be cancelled by the tribunal and any scheduled re-run would be done after an APC central government has already been inaugurated. By then we shall see how PDP will use the police and military to intimidate people.

At the end of the day, I still believe the PDP would win Rivers State in a free and fair election; but definitely not with the silly 1million vs 100,000 margin.

3 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

Peter side should 'Step Aside' Rivers people have decided! I beg leave us no be by force. Its called democracy. !!!

Tell that to the winds. I voted and so did all my friends and we voted Wike. He is the majority peoples choice ......leave all that propaganda talks.
They are loosers..... they should embrace democracy - the peoples will. Ameachi should swallow his pride and live with the defeat.
There may be better things ahead for him but if he keeps on fighting and spreading propaganda he will get no were.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
ionsman:
Gare you just dey miss yarn dey type nonsense. Are you a lawyer? If yes you must be a charge and bail lawyer.
First and foremost,what prompted the judiciary strike in Rivers? I guess you know why.
There is the tribunal, the appeal court and then the supreme court. Dakuku will definitely find succour in one of them. What happened in Rivers state was a monumental sham. For crying out loud, cant Pdp ever win an election without all these nonsense?
Pls shut up every party rigged, don't b a sentimental fool. Rigged or not pdp wud still win

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Arysexy(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
D'okuko Riverside go n die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Mrchuddy(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2015
only time will tell if impunity will survive in Nigeria.
like buhari said APC in rivers state should ensure that what happened is well documented in legal way. I have no doubt that justice will prevail. thanks!
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

U can't rule out violence in election, almost impossible. But even if you take a questionnaire on this, you'd get more 'yes' for PDP in Rivers than for APC

oya allow the questionnaire man. stop imposing candidates on people. If the elections were free and fair and dakuku refused to congratulate wike, I will be the first person to scold him.

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by allanphash7(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
U see what tribalism and religions has done to you

No south south ever mingle and dine with notherners

Chai

I doubt f you are enlightend
mulattoclaro:
Amaechi has just been given a taste of what's about to come. Useless man. No south south mingles and dines with northerners.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by emmykk(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku how market

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by yorke1: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku should keep quiet and follow Ameachi to Abuja to start driving those abokis about.

6 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by doziemimi: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
just suprise the way and manner our youths reason and argue on national issues show the level of brain drain among our youths. speeches of hate and bitterness without any factual and meaningful contribution. God help our youth and bless Nigeria
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by XBLadez: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

oya allow the questionnaire man. stop imposing candidates on people. If the elections were free and fair and dakuku refused to congratulate wike, I will be the first person to scold him.
Oga, it's easy. You can even do it here on Nairaland grin open a thread and ask all known Rivers state indigenes to pick their choice between Wike and Peter. I can help u tag names. If you get 30% votes, u win

2 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi is afraid of jail .......He missed use revers money during campaign and soon he will face the wrath ........that's why they were planning to change the law 1999
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Oluwason(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

http://www.punchng.com/news/poll-fraud-in-rivers-wont-stand/

Is he expecting result from the North, or inec will make another anouncement?

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by UncleDeeee(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku should be ashamed of himself!
Did he contest election?
Couldn't he have asked Amaechi to let him contest? I'm sure maybe he'd have been able to get some votes.
Election fraud in Rivers is when Amaechi shuns voting to drive round town snatching ballot boxes and disrupting peaceful election processes.
The tribunal os open for you Dakuku. Please go and see if the 124k votes won't be reduced

4 Likes

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi is afraid of jail .......He missed use revers money during campaign and soon he will face the wrath ........that's why they were planning to change the law 1999

GEJ please don't allow them please

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by luvinhubby(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
This people should please shut up & face something else, Nigerians are tired of fracas ignited by political ambitions, let's move on abeg.

#Nigeriashallbegreatagain
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
So apc didnt rigged eelection? useless set of people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti / Senate Plots Ali Ndume’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.