Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent (4162 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs / Economic Hardship: When Nigerians Finally Got Buhari By The balls PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by yazach: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Donation by a woman DG of N700m to PDP’s presidential campaign in 2015.
Furnishing of an office at N800m.
Construction of a store at N240m instead of N40m.
Failure to account for revenue by a DG who diverted equipment to his private medium.
N15b found in a secret account in violation of TSA.
More than N6b debt in an agency generating at least N9b monthly.
Personal assistant remanded in prison for alleged N17m bribery but DG stayed on.
DG implicated in alleged N68b fraud.
Of the 26 Directors-General and Heads of parastatals sacked yesterday, no fewer than 10 may be handed over to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission(ICPC) for investigation, a source said last night.

read on
http://www.newspunch.org/the-list-of-big-frauds-why-angry-buhari-sacks-over-20-dgs-agencies/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by NobleAngell(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
IF THIS IS TRUE, then they shouldn't get away with these. This is unbelievable! Its so hard to believe that our ministries/parastatals generate so much money that this kind of nonsense can go unnoticed. It shows the height of unaccountability. We are already worried about how we are gonna keep paying for our president's trip, we cant afford to keep rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by playtheblues(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
He sacked them so that he could replace them with APC loyalists.

We are not fooled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Krak(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
playtheblues:

We are not fooled.

You are right, a fool cannot be fooled because he is already a fool.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by kolakolex: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Massive fraud everywhere.is it that people have no conscience

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Pavarottii(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wat about the fraud of the presidency in the same budget! Won't he sack himself or humbly resign? Or somebody in the presidency also should be sacked also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by playtheblues(f): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
You are really pained. I understand.

In anticipation of Aisha rice, you keep ranting around all social media to see if you could be noticed.

Eh ya.

Remind me of your name again!

Kikikikikikikikikiki

Krak:

You are right, a fool cannot be fooled because he is already a fool.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Achuwa1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Story to divert ppls attention from governance.
they didn't discuss abt the dwindling economy in their FEC meeting,rather lie Mohammed came out to hold a press briefing pointing accusing fingers @ Gej as usual..
3 pure water is no #50,no light,$1=345,prices of things have gone so high..
chai!!,,,change indeed.,,,why don't pmb resign or senate should just go ahead & impeach him coz he already has lot of impeachable offences on him..
Nigeria is sitting on a gun powder..

2 Likes

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Flexherbal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some people are ready to kill this country.

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Krak(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
playtheblues:

In anticipation of Aisha rice, you keep ranting around all social media to see if you could be noticed.

Eh ya.

Kikikikikikikikikiki

Quote one single rant of mine and show the link. If you cannot, then you have really been fooled.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
playtheblues:

Eh ya.

Kikikikikikikikikiki

typical IPOB youth, hater of Nigeria, friend of corruption

3 Likes

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by emmysam2: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
While I totally support the ongoing fight against Corruption, but am totally dismayed by the way and manner it is being fought.
It is very easy to be so engrossed in touch lighting corruption that took place in past govts, while officials of the present govt will be engaged in the same act of corruption.
My advice is: while penalizing the past looters, also turn round and touch light your govt to ensure there arent looters in the present govt.

Go to Equity with Clean hands.

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by placeofallure(f): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
playtheblues:

We are not fooled.

Party sentiments aside, if the allegations above happened to be true or have the remotest semblance of truth, shouldn't you be worried? Shouldn't you be concerned that our vast resources are being siphoned by some greedy usurpers. This treasure is yours, it's mine, it's for our generation yet unborn. Why should we allow this foolery to go on unchecked. Think.... Think!
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by playtheblues(f): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Voooooooom!

Vooooooooom!vooooom!!

APC members are all saints.

They won't steal at all.

PDP members stole trillion of dollars according to APC.

Mtcheeeeeew.

Voooooooom! (Driving out).

Voooom! Vooom!! Voom!!!

placeofallure:

Party sentiments aside, if the allegations above happened to be true or have the remotest semblance of truth, shouldn't you be worried? Shouldn't you be concerned that our vast resources are being siphoned by some greedy usurpers. This treasure is yours, it's mine, it's for our generation yet unborn. Why should we allow this foolery to go on unchecked. Think.... Think!

2 Likes

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by playtheblues(f): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki

I pledge to Nigeria my country and I dislike APC hypocrites.

Voooooooom (driving out).

Please borrow more megabytes and rant.

Voooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

kropotkin2:

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by playtheblues(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hahahahaha borrow more megabytes, who knows, Aisha might notice you.

Keep ranting, you will surely be noticed and you will get a plastic plate of rice and some chicken change. It is possible.

Voooooooooooooooooooooom!!

Krak:

Quote one single rant of mine and show the link. If you cannot, then you have really been fooled.

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
yazach:
Failure to account for revenue by a DG who diverted equipment to his private medium.
Personal assistant remanded in prison for alleged N17m bribery but DG stayed on.
Of the 26 Directors-General and Heads of parastatals sacked yesterday, no fewer than 10 may be handed over to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission(ICPC) for investigation, a source said last night.

read on
http://www.newspunch.org/the-list-of-big-frauds-why-angry-buhari-sacks-over-20-dgs-agencies/
If found guilty those theives shld b beheaaded,let me see d useless NANS that will protest d sack.
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Teddeebear: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
yazach:

read on
too many lies and distractions will not do you any good Better focus else you may wake up tomorrow and N1000 = $1
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Okanokan(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2016
playtheblues:

We are not fooled.

Are Apc members not Nigerians? Its time Nigerians realise that we are in a deep mess and some of these thieves needed to be used as example that corruption does not pay. However, that is not to say Mr President has done well, concentrating 90% of his time on corruption, when its obvious, that the basic necessities of life is out of the reach of common folks.
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by yazach: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Teddeebear:
too many lies and distractions will not do you any good Better focus else you may wake up tomorrow and N1000 = $1
I hope you open your your eyes to see the source of the information
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Teddeebear: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2016
yazach:

I hope you open your your eyes to see the source of the information
you are just one of the gullible ones, why didn't he sack them since last year.

APC sure do knows how to brainwash gullible masses.

The last time I checked, Fashola design a website for N78million and drilled one borehole for N150Million.

Ameachi built one pillar for railway for 1billion

hahaha hahaha

and what do you mean by source of information, the last time I checked newspunch.org is not punchng.org , 90% of media houses in Nigeria are owned by politicians and everyone is trying to do the bidding of her owner, simple …

even the link you posted is not loading, does not exist,

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by junta001: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2016
APC.......
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Qualer: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
IF THIS IS TRUE, then they shouldn't get away with these. This is unbelievable! Its so hard to believe that our ministries/parastatals generate so much money that this kind of nonsense can go unnoticed. It shows the height of unaccountability. We are already worried about how we are gonna keep paying for our president's trip, we cant afford to keep rogues.

grin grin grin you ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2016
always angry, still it give birth to nothing!
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by ckmayoca: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2016
If these things are true then it warrants sacking but the problem is they make hear what we want to hear and conceal what they they do wrong. Sacking ought to have started from the people that sighted they budget and whose table it passed through before it got to the senate. 98% of public servants inflates price or anything they purchase so everyone is guilty of that even ur wife at home.
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by skademzy(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2016
the status-quo advocates tring to resist the change-over to sanity... let the wind of change blow them into extinction. rid the world wwe are of more fools and self centered souls. #LetTheWeedingContinue
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2016
NobleAngell:

and if it were your lord and mentor Jonathan still there as president do you think we will have discovered this? let alone punish those responsible?

1 Like

Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by yazach: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
Teddeebear:
you are just one of the gullible ones, why didn't he sack them since last year.

APC sure do knows how to brainwash gullible masses.

The last time I checked, Fashola design a website for N78million and drilled one borehole for N150Million.

Ameachi built one pillar for railway for 1billion

hahaha hahaha

and what do you mean by source of information, the last time I checked newspunch.org is not punchng.org , 90% of media houses in Nigeria are owned by politicians and everyone is trying to do the bidding of her owner, simple …

even the link you posted is not loading, does not exist,
[/s]
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by Teddeebear: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
yazach:
yazach
when the truth is bitter … grin
Re: The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent by yazach: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
Teddeebear:

when the truth is bitter … grin
[/s]

and which truth did you think can comes out of that your mouth grin grin undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

So This Are The People That Chased America Out Of Vietnam? (Pix) / / Shocking! This Is Sadism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.