Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! (2868 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! by francizy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
The presidency of Mohammadu Buhari has flopped before it even began.
The Ali Baba presidency are sinking faster than titanic.
With pundits bewailing the creation of four committes as the first acts of the presidency,
Buhari has further thrown the nation into turmoil by following up that act with their first verified lie of the millenium!
After lying and cheating and rigging and killing his way into power,
Ali Baba and the forty thieves have released their usual lie in announcing the appointment of Bishop Bakare as the head of their transition committee!
The appointment was hailed by well meaning Nigerians who starte speculating as how the forty theivces would be thrown into disarray by the appointment! Bishop Bakare howeveer came out to deny having being appointed by Ali Baba!
"Infacti, I have not spoken with him or his aides since 2011", the gbomo gbomo pastor was quoted as saying.

Honest hardworking Nigerians were seen holding their heads in their hands wondering what kind of one-chnace them don enter!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless the head this came out from and the hands that typed it..
Re: Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! by najoke: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
The presidency of Mohammadu Buhari has flopped before it even began.
The Ali Baba presidency are sinking faster than titanic.
With pundits bewailing the creation of four committes as the first acts of the presidency,
Buhari has further thrown the nation into turmoil by following up that act with their first verified lie of the millenium!
After lying and cheating and rigging and killing his way into power,
Ali Baba and the forty thieves have released their usual lie in announcing the appointment of Bishop Bakare as the head of their transition committee!
The appointment was hailed by well meaning Nigerians who starte speculating as how the forty theivces would be thrown into disarray by the appointment! Bishop Bakare howeveer came out to deny having being appointed by Ali Baba!
"Infacti, I have not spoken with him or his aides since 2011", the gbomo gbomo pastor was quoted as saying.

Honest hardworking Nigerians were seen holding their heads in their hands wondering what kind of one-chnace them don enter!

Tit.....Tsk....Tit......Tsk.....Tit.....Tsk....Tit......Tsk.....Confirmed, you are suffering from Psychosomatic Disorder

Re: Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! by udatso: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
emamos:
ok Mr man, it s wel wit u bt just rememba wot happend 2 mr Pharaoh
No be man oooo. Na one ugly woman she be o according to her pp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections / OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym / My Experience In Aba Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.