Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

, - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / , (13871 Views)

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go / Help Nairalanders / Help Nairalanders! I Got 267 In My Post-ume At Ansu And Wrote Law For Second Cho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2015
'

1 Like 28 Shares

Re: , by Yustash001(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Am just speechless......OP God will help you out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Yustash001:
Am just speechless......OP God will help you out...
amin bro,how can i get my message move to front page pls ?
Re: , by Yustash001(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Hishuula:
amin bro,how can i get my message move to front page pls ?
may be you should mail the mods....

2 Likes

Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015
OP, how much is the school fees?

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
OP, how much is the school fees?
its approximately #32,000 pls
Re: , by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
just 32k??

first 40 nairalanders to donate 1k each will be sent national certificate of honour directly from me.

go go go!!!!!!

dont be left out!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by babs01(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
ur case

1 Like

Re: , by LordCenturion(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
I felt for u Bro, I encountered the same fate,everything the same, but I struggle to graduate through my mum and beggin around for fee then, but for my dad?,,well I don't know Wat to say for now....

I will love to contribute but am still jobless,stil struggling to survive, but am very sure that GOOD people of my beloved country wil assist u...
There is a light at the end of the tunnel for U...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
thank you so much everybody....help me tell the mods to move this to front page
Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Hishuula:
its approximately #32,000 pls
OP, I don't know; but if it can wait till monday, you have 5k from my side. I'm busy this week and you know the queue at GTbanks, don't have that time.

11 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
OP, I don't know; but if it can wait till monday, you have 5k from my side. I'm busy this week and you know the queue at GTbanks, don't have that time.
thanks so much bro may GOD be with you too
Re: , by gazilion: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hishuula:
first of all i dont know how to start....i swear to GOD who created me this is not a 419 line ...i was given admission at the polytechnic of ibadan to study accountancy last year and i ve been recieving lecture ever since then but i ve not pay my school fee now.a week before the election holiday i recieve a message from the school telling us (if not me alone) to pay that same week friday..then i was just sweating and had to stop what i'm doing for nothing like just stop and have a sit.so i was thinking of where i can get the money and i went to one politician in my area who is a pdp member.the man promised me after election but he stoped me as i was trying to tell him i need to pay that friday.he told me to go and borrow.he even told me to pray for teslim folarin of pdp.i left and he gave me #500 to take bike ,,,,i left and i went to mr tiamiyu (school bursery) and he told me school fee must be paid but he can only plead at a meeting on monday to extend school fee payments as the govt are yet to pay staff salary **then** (though i know the friday deadline is a lie as i can make the payment very early on monday) i was just looking like a slowpoke as my parents never work for the govt in thier life.i told him and he said he helped like 20 students and he think thats all he can do as im late.....i was feeling something inside me like badluck,,i left and it was monday already so i kept refreshing my account on the school website just to know exactly when my admissions will be forfeited..to my suprise my account ws still there till now ,election result was out and ajimobi was reelected i felt so sad about the promise mr taiwo(politician) made as i go to his house yesterday he told me i already know the result and he said he's sorry i cried as i left even though i'm so strong emotionally but i cnt help as i even want to stop but my body says no,,,i would deny myself crying like that even my friends will...there was a time we went to greet someone who lost his daughter and as we reach the place all my friends started crying and i feel so uncomfortable though i pity the man but that crying is never my thing and on going home i told them my mind that we didn't plan crying as they make me feel like i killed the girl nd they bursted into laughter,that show them who i am emotionally ..i'm not an orphan but i can tell you my dad is stingy and a very typical example of the word stingy.if i was told to describe him in one word i would only think of the word "stingy" but my mum is the only one who has been struggling on how my admission will not be forfeited ,,i can tell you my dad gave me #40 for food in the morning,afternoon is not up to #40 nd evening is #40 again if this is a lie my life should be useless nd i should die prematurely ,i cursed myself because this is very hard to believe ........even my mum collect #40 too ....so nairalanders i need your financial help concerning my admissions pls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,school website is polyibadan.edu.ng but to log in nd chech my account portal.polyibadan.edu.ng and enter this my logins username = 47543964BC and password=47543964BC NOTE= THE "BC" SHOULD BE CAPITAL LETTERS AND CHOSE FIRST SEMESTER , AND TO CONFIRM I VE NOT PAY THE SCHOOL FEE CLICK HOSTEL FEE AND IT WILL TELL YOU I VE NOT PAY SCHOOL FEE .exam start on the 25 this month and we are to resume today 15/4/2015 ...for GOD'S SAKE help me...........my phone number is =08160763123 account name =OLANREWAJU HABEEB ISHOLA ..account number=0167856305 GTBANK,,,,

I just checked...but your login name and password are the same! I can't log in to verify this.
Re: , by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
gazilion:

I just checked...but your login name and password are the same! I can't log in to verify this.
pls what you quote is too long,i am refreshing my account on the school website now with both username and password which are the same here and i dont understand why you cant login to verify it,pls modify how you quote me and leave only your comment

3 Likes

Re: , by Goldenheart(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by rabimlomo: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
I pray you find people to assist you.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Put up a number I can get you with here now so that I can call u right away. I don't reside in the country but hopefully on Monday, I will try to send sth across via someone. I just hope it won't be too late by then.

Modified, pick your calls

@Mods, this is more than Tonto dike news nau, what are you guys waiting for

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by imsuboi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cc:
teHn
Lalasticlala
Seun

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Put up a number I can get you with here now so that I can call u right away. I don't reside in the country but hopefully on Monday, I will try to send sth across via someone. I just hope it won't be too late by then.

Modified, pick your calls

@Mods, this is more than Tonto dike news nau, what are you guys waiting for
thank you so much sir,so much
Re: , by Isiterere(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
But for how long will this continue, this are laudable project that those thieving politician should be doing with their ill-gotten wealth.
Wish you all the best.

you for add tonto decay pix oooooo, cos frontpage no sure ooooo

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Isiterere:
But for how long will this continue, this are laudable project that those thieving politician should be doing with their ill-gotten wealth.
Wish you all the best.

you for add tonto decay pix oooooo, cos front no sure now.

ALL IZZ WELL
lol ,maybe the admin are yet to see my post despite the numbers of mail i ve sent them
Re: , by YUNGLURD(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Imagine this useless politician asking someone in need to pray 4 him to win election b4 he can give, smh!. Naija is doomed with his lots... Some fathers aint helping matter too.
@op, u'll succed by his grace though I dnt av a dime to give
Re: , by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
Imagine this useless politician asking someone in need to pray 4 him to win election b4 he can give, smh!. Naija is doomed with his lots... Some fathers aint helping matter too.
@op, u'll succed by his grace though I dnt av a dime to give
amen,thanks bro
Re: , by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
still on it today o,,,i ve seen nothing
Re: , by TheFilmmaker: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Wat will it cost lalasticlala to post this on the front page even for just 1 hour, ehn?

Nairaland you don't appreciate your members.

There is lot for you learn from your big sister, REDDIT.

4 Likes

Re: , by demmy0325(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Someone shud confirm ds.. Tho i av no sisi to contribute.. May God help U op if ds is true...
Re: , by fiftynaira(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Op was the situation now?

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Someone shud confirm ds.. Tho i av no sisi to contribute.. May God help U op if ds is true...
if this a lie,nobody should never help me in my life till i die,if you met me and saw my condition and i explain everything to you...you may borrow for me i swear
Re: , by buoye1(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala please it is your turn to help a nairalander

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Hishuula:
first of all i dont know how to start....i swear to GOD who created me this is not a 419 line ...i was given admission at the polytechnic of ibadan to study accountancy last year and i ve been recieving lecture ever since then but i ve not pay my school fee now.a week before the election holiday i recieve a message from the school telling us (if not me alone) to pay that same week friday..then i was just sweating and had to stop what i'm doing for nothing like just stop and have a sit.so i was thinking of where i can get the money and i went to one politician in my area who is a pdp member.the man promised me after election but he stoped me as i was trying to tell him i need to pay that friday.he told me to go and borrow.he even told me to pray for teslim folarin of pdp.i left and he gave me #500 to take bike ,,,,i left and i went to mr tiamiyu (school bursery) and he told me school fee must be paid but he can only plead at a meeting on monday to extend school fee payments as the govt are yet to pay staff salary **then** (though i know the friday deadline is a lie as i can make the payment very early on monday) i was just looking like a slowpoke as my parents never work for the govt in thier life.i told him and he said he helped like 20 students and he think thats all he can do as im late.....i was feeling something inside me like badluck,,i left and it was monday already so i kept refreshing my account on the school website just to know exactly when my admissions will be forfeited..to my suprise my account ws still there till now ,election result was out and ajimobi was reelected i felt so sad about the promise mr taiwo(politician) made as i go to his house yesterday he told me i already know the result and he said he's sorry i cried as i left even though i'm so strong emotionally but i cnt help as i even want to stop but my body says no,,,i would deny myself crying like that even my friends will...there was a time we went to greet someone who lost his daughter and as we reach the place all my friends started crying and i feel so uncomfortable though i pity the man but that crying is never my thing and on going home i told them my mind that we didn't plan crying as they make me feel like i killed the girl nd they bursted into laughter,that show them who i am emotionally ..i'm not an orphan but i can tell you my dad is stingy and a very typical example of the word stingy.if i was told to describe him in one word i would only think of the word "stingy" but my mum is the only one who has been struggling on how my admission will not be forfeited ,,i can tell you my dad gave me #40 for food in the morning,afternoon is not up to #40 nd evening is #40 again if this is a lie my life should be useless nd i should die prematurely ,i cursed myself because this is very hard to believe ........my mom work to add to that amount even my mum collect #40 too ....so nairalanders i need your financial help concerning my admissions pls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,school website is http://polyibadan.edu.ng but to log in nd check my account http://portal.polyibadan.edu.ng and enter this my logins username = 47543964BC and password=47543964BC NOTE=
THE "BC" SHOULD BE CAPITAL LETTERS AND CHOSE FIRST
SEMESTER , AND TO CONFIRM I VE NOT PAY THE SCHOOL FEE
CLICK HOSTEL FEE AND IT WILL TELL YOU I VE NOT PAY SCHOOL
FEE .....also..http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng click MY ACCOUNT and enter this my logins username =hishuula and password=89dotcom .exam start on the 25 this month and we are to resume today 15/4/2015 ...for GOD'S SAKE help me...........my phone number is =08160763123 account name =OLANREWAJU HABEEB ISHOLA ..account number=0167856305 GTBANK,,,, this is my admission letter below in pdf format.................................................modified ::i swear to GOD I MUST PAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT 2 2/4/2015 ,SO NIGERINS HELP ME,YOU CAN REREAD PLS

GUYS!

BE WARNED.

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS.

THIS IS A NEW WAY TO SCAM PEOPLE.

SEND THIS DUDE MONEY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

LET HIM SEND THE DIRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE SCHOOL.

I WILL VERIFY IT AND AFTER DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL PAY THE SCHOOL FEES DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL IN HIS NAME.

I HAVE TRIED TO LOG IN WITH THE DETAILS HE PROVIDED SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

GUYS!

BE WARNED.

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS.

THIS IS A NEW WAY TO SCAM PEOPLE.

SEND THIS DUDE MONEY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

LET HIM SEND THE DIRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE SCHOOL.

I WILL VERIFY IT AND AFTER DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL PAY THE SCHOOL FEES DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL IN HIS NAME.

I HAVE TRIED TO LOG IN WITH THE DETAILS HE PROVIDED SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION.
sir .why now ? I think it will be better to check first now,none of this my info about my logins can tell you invalid if you enter what i wrote correctly ,,,pls after confirmation you should just help me edit the post even if you can't help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / NUC Plans First Nigerian Universities Ranking In 14 Years / Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.