Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post (832 Views)

SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders / Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / Why Am I Getting Too Many PM'S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Sometimes when I want to post a comment or quote a comment..it tells me to wait and I try for about 3 or four times before it goes.does it mean nairaland is now overwhelmed?
Cc seun
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Just like the way I can not reply pm, seun come and explain ooo
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
Just like the way I can not reply pm, seun come and explain ooo
explain yourself,so u think nairaland is the same with email..u can only send a person mail when he follows u,,and if he doesn't u can only send a programmed message to the receiver..and it is limited to few users
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
explain yourself,so u think nairaland is the same with email..u can only send a person mail when he follows u,,and if he doesn't u can only send a programmed message to the receiver..and it is limited to few users
You don't understand, the link to reply pm sent to me does not deliver, been trying it for ages, also been sending emails to users and they receive but when I want to reply pm sent to me it says remote user not allowed or something like that
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
You don't understand, the link to reply pm sent to me does not deliver, been trying it for ages, also been sending emails to users and they receive but when I want to reply pm sent to me it says remote user not allowed or something like that
open a new account with a new email account
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
open a new account with a new email account
I did, one mo.ron mod blocked it saying it's a cloned account
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
I did, one mo.ron mod blocked it saying it's a cloned account
use a different name entirely
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
use a different name entirely
It is a different name, opotoriodoz
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
It is a different name, opotoriodoz
u need deliverance
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u need deliverance
you see what am saying
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by Caseless: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
It was also difficult to log-in to nairaland during the presidential election.
Re: Seun Please Why Am I Getting This Error When I Want To Post by sugarvallly(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
have bn tryn 2 reply 2 a pm buh I just cant.any help plz?

(1) (Reply)

For Sale!!! / Lmao! Heavens Must Be Shaking With Laughter Right Now / 3 Bedroom To Let At 34 Fabiyi Street Unique Estate Baruwa Ipaja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.