Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. (7005 Views)

Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
A job fit for the lion of Ubima, the king of Hausa Niger Delta.

Oga Amaechi I hail o!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by jaybee3(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Clown

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Akkord4gov: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2015
I will com back to blast u if....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by drtwist(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Or better still he. Should go and be the new Aso rock driver

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Ariani: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
ok d position of a cattle herder in daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
@op that man is not amaechi,cant u see?... he is ROTIMI

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
oga no be me talk am o!!

na joke o!!!
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ionsman: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2015
You guys are making a nuisance of yourselves with these redundant threads you are opening....Amaechi doesnt even know a malu malu like you exist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Blackfire:

Sorry I forgot this was Ayodele Rotimi, in the spirit of "change" I will change the picture soon. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2015
ionsman:
You guys are making a nuisance of yourselves with these redundant threads you are opening....Amaechi doesnt even know a malu malu like you exist.

We Niger Deltans will have a laugh at Amaechi's expense he brought it on himself.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Some people are not wired to think for themselves, other people are to decide for them. @op, I guess you are one of those.

You will soon kiss his dust, poo people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ionsman: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

We Niger Deltans will have a laugh at Amaechi's expense he brought it on himself.
I am also from Niger Delta . Forget all these talks abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

Oga Amaechi I hail o!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

muguns. by the Time mama piss and wike is done with you, you won't even see free cheat to browse.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by A7(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Just imagine how things will turn out if he's made minister of Niger delta.

Hearts will explode like balloon.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
From what I understand about these people saying amaechi betrayed Gej, they are just extremly hypocrital.

I went through a thread on nairaland around 2013 many people were mocking amaechi when peg shouted at him publicly. We were all alive when the police blocked his entrance into the govt house. We were all alive when his plane was grounded with heavily armed soldiers surrounding him. He won chairman of governors forum but gej said 16 is greater than 19 in favour of the same northerner you people are making noise about. We were all alive when he was suspended from pdp for no good reason so its stup1d to say that he betrayed his brother. He went to APC for good and he will handsomely be rewarded with love, trust and appointment.
You can go to hell. Were you not mocking him when peg was bullying him? Mtchew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
ionsman:

I am also from Niger Delta . Forget all these talks abeg.

Speak for yourself you coward.
You have your opinion I have mine. If your attitude is to serve Hausa till you die then let it be.

Myself and my children also deserve to rule this country without muslims making it ungovernable for me.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin... After may 29 he will commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

You have your opinion I have mine. If your attitude is to serve Hausa till you die then let it be.

Myself and my children also deserve to rule this country without muslims making it ungovernable for me.
Bastard tribalist. You thinki Amaechi is your slave? I can't take 2/10 of what Amaechi suffered without decamping to a better party. Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard tribalist. You thinki Amaechi is your slave? I can't take 2/10 of what Amaechi suffered without decamping to a better party. Idiots

You be malu, I don't talk to malu, go and rear your cattle or shine my shoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by BrosPeter: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
A7:
Just imagine how things will turn out if he's made minister of Niger delta.

How many organisations in the Niger Delta would be prepared to work with him, anyway it would really show how clueless Buhari is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
looks mentally disturbed

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

Oga Amaechi I hail o!

why do u people rejoice in foolishness. The same way u abused buhari till he became ur president, the same way u voted against ambode and still failed, the same amaechi dt will still be a minister above yr govnrs...

Well, u always fail...

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

muguns. by the Time mama piss and wike is done with you, you won't even see free cheat to browse.

no mind them
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

You be malu, I don't talk to malu, go and rear your cattle or shine my shoes.
Bastard we fvck your sisters everyday@50 naira per hour

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt has uncovered arms cache linked to suspected political thugs, following a mop-up operation. Brig.-Gen. Koko Essien, Commander of 2 Brigade of the Nigerian Army, Port Harcourt, said this while parading six suspected political thugs. He said the operation was conducted in Ahoada-East, Ogbakiri community in Emohua and Buguma town in Asari-Toru LG
See Picture

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Orunto: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just give him the Ministry of Defection.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by simpleseyi: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
You are right, Amaechi will be either Chief of State to the President or Secretary to the Government. The first position drives the day-to-day running of the President while the second position (that is SSG) drives the day-to-day running of the government. Prove me wrong if you think otherwise. Head or tail, Amaechi is a happy man while Jonascam and Sheppopo are crying silently.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by applord: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOOOOOOL grin grin grin

OP you are sicccck grin grin grin

To the APC (reformed crimminals) goons abeg enjoy the joke wink
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ionsman: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

You are just an empty barrel . Did boko haram start during Gej's tenure? The way Gej tackled boko haram six weeks before elections,what stopped him from doing that for four years? We can go on and on.
In respect to your topic,are the ikwerre's the only tribe born to rule Rivers? You dont see anything wrong with that.Infact,you are just a foo.l.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackfire:
grin grin grin epic
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by sammyj: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ladibright(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ds isnt fair. RIVERS pple r ingrates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member / Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis / Nigeria Is Losing Trillions To Corruption, Say Forensic Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.