Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member (6997 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / How 21 Missing Chibok Girls Were Freed — presidency / Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by zutu(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
On Friday 22nd May, 2015, a 200
level English and Literary Studies
student of Imo state university was
shot dead at Great star hostel, front
gate students area of Imo State
University. Raymond Chukwuebuka
Ezirim who will be buried today, 27th
May, 2015, was reportedly shot dead
while he and some other students were
discussing at the front of Great Star
hostel around 7:30pm when some
armed men accosted them. The men
(who were said to have identified
themselves as "" cultists)
ordered everyone to lie down and then
asked for the members of
"Bargars" (another cult name). The
surrounded students said they didn't
belong to any cult but the ""
men shot two male students. One of
them was Raymond who died from
the gunshot while the other called
Joshua is still undergoing treatment in
the hospital.
This narration came from an
eyewitness who was among those who
were accosted (name withheld for
security reasons).
Meanwhile Raymond Ezirim, the
dead student will be buried today,
Thursday 27th May, 2015. According
to his obituary, his body will leave
Aladinma mortuary, Owerri at
7:30am, a brief stop at his department
(English and Literary Studies). A
body mass will follow at All Saints
Catholic Station, ADC quarters,
Nekede at 9:30am.
The burial will be at his home town,
Umuchoko, Ibeme Amaise
Autonomous Community, Isiala
Mbano LGA, Imo state. Source:myimsu..com/2015/05/how-21-years-old-imsu-student-raymond.html#more
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by moxsella(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
God save us from all these in this country, we can't afford to be losing our youth in this manner
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Frankytof(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
Anoda wasted soul. Return if possible (RIP)
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by CharliParker: 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
What's all this, may his soul rest in peace cultism must stop
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by versashee: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
to all ye cutists, read my signature... do something meaningful with your life u refused...
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
Chai! So these cultists still kill at IMSU?

I remember how my good friend Ndubuisi was shot dead in my hostel by some cultists in 2003. Though his own case was a mistaken identity as the person the cultists came for was in the same room with Ndubuisi but due to it was dark,they couldn't identify their target. That was the second time they trailed their target but he always escaped luckily.

Sadly,Ndubuisi was also a dreaded cultist. embarassed

RIP Raymond Chukwuebuka
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by jamex93(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
RIP to d death

some ppl stupid o

claiming cultists and killing ppl

its d highest order of stupidity
they better go look for something better to do with there life
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by kabasa77(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Chai! So these cultists still kill at IMSU?

I remember how my good friend Ndubuisi was shot dead in my hostel by some cultists in 2003. Though his own case was a mistaken identity as the person the cultists came for was in the same room with Ndubuisi but due to it was dark,they couldn't identify their target. That was the second time they trailed their target but he always escaped luckily.

Sadly,Ndubuisi was also a dreaded cultist. embarassed

RIP Raymond Chukwuebuka

Hmmmm, i fit know you o
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
Cult groups still carry out there nefarious activity in Imo. That state is second to Edo,you would see kids telling you they are rugged
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
kabasa77:

Hmmmm, i fit know you o
you serious? You know ndubuisi?
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
Dp
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by kabasa77(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
you serious?

Yes I am..Imsu, graduated 2005.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
kabasa77:

Yes I am..Imsu, graduated 2005.
I graduated 2004. 99/.... Matric number.
Its a pleasure meeting a fellow Imo Star. cool
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Tunami(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
u don come rivers state come chi chun chin?
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by AustineE1: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
In another news,two guys were killed some days back in Jos plateau state and their death were related to a cult war in that state btw the usual suspects A*e men vs v*kings confra!....so bad.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by okiezman(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2015
Beremx:

2004? You don old ooo, hope say u don marry by now else menopause go just catch up with you nne
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by kabasa77(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
Beremx:

Pleasure is mine.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Chuksemi(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2016
I remember that night. I used to stay in Diamond lodge. Opposite Great Star hostel. Raymond used to come to our hostel to play football often. Great star is not spacious, unlike diamond lodge.

About 4 hospitals rejected him that night. Raymond really fought for his life. But because the hospitals were scared. He gave up due to excessive blood loss.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by MansaMoussa: 9:19pm On May 23, 2016
Chuksemi:
I remember that night. I used to stay in Diamond lodge. Opposite Great Star hostel. Raymond used to come to our hostel to play football often. Great star is not spacious, unlike diamond lodge.

About 4 hospitals rejected him that night. Raymond really fought for his life. But because the hospitals were scared. He gave up due to excessive blood loss.

Pioneer occupant if diamond lodge ( Block A- Ghetto Section)..we coined that ghetto Language!
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Chuksemi(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Pioneer occupant if diamond lodge ( Block A- Ghetto Section)..we coined that ghetto Language!

Wow. Block A is still what it is oh. Where the bad guys hang out. The smoking that goes on there is big.

I am a block C occupant though. V.i.p. Pioneer? You were there when Diamond lodge was converted??
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by MansaMoussa: 9:40pm On May 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

Wow. Block A is still what it is oh. Where the bad guys hang out. The smoking that goes on there is big.

I am a block C occupant though. V.i.p. Pioneer? You were there when Diamond lodge was converted??
Yup.. I moved in when it was a Govt Quarters...block A was the BQ..then it was sold to the tycoon who bought it and renovated it..Block D was an empty plot of land with a Mango Tree. When students flooded the place, we retreated to block A and fortified it into our ghetto...smoke, gamble, bleep, etc..Nobody disturbs you..we had Baggers, Axeman, 22, Etc living together..no harassment..we provided refuge to all fleeing members during rough seas..once you make it to the Ghetto, no bullet can touch you. beautiful place! We patrolled from Front gate to water board to Red house..no rubbish was tolerated! No I hear everywhere is a killing field..what is UHA doing? God bless IMSU sha ( though them can frustrate person oh)
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Chuksemi(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Yup.. I moved in when it was a Govt Quarters...block A was the BQ..then it was sold to the tycoon who bought it and renovated it..Block D was an empty plot of land with a Mango Tree. When students flooded the place, we retreated to block A and fortified it into our ghetto...smoke, gamble, bleep, etc..Nobody disturbs you..we had Baggers, Axeman, 22, Etc living together..no harassment..we provided refuge to all fleeing members during rough seas..once you make it to the Ghetto, no bullet can touch you. beautiful place! We patrolled from Front gate to water board to Red house..no rubbish was tolerated! No I hear everywhere is a killing field..what is UHA doing? God bless IMSU sha ( though them can frustrate person oh)

It has gone bad oh. Bagas own diamond lodge now. Red house na ayes. Buccaneers de, but low key. Front gate is worse than bishop's court now. They shoot here like frequently. You would know diamond lodge has changed alot. The man has developed any available space. Uha no get mouth. Na just carnival them de organise.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Sctests: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
I graduated 2004. 99/.... Matric number. Its a pleasure meeting a fellow Imo Star. cool
And you called yourself a youth on the other thread? LWKMD!
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 5:32am On May 24, 2016
Sctests:

And you called yourself a youth on the other thread? LWKMD!
you have not answered my question. how old do you think i am? answer my question instead of fooling around.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Poweredbreww: 6:17am On May 24, 2016
Beremx:
you have not answered my question. how old do you think i am? answer my question instead of fooling around.

Ignore the jobless kid, his brain is filled with saw dust.
Re: How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member by Beremx(f): 7:38am On May 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Ignore the jobless kid, his brain is filled with saw dust.
don't mind him. If someone in her mid 30's is not a youth, i wonder what she is.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside / PDP Sets Up National Reconciliation Committee / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.