Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tribalism And Racism Are The Same -my Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism And Racism Are The Same -my Opinion (558 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace / Tribalism And Religion Fanaticism Is Killing This Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism And Racism Are The Same -my Opinion by TheMan3: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2015
I have scrolled through nairaland and seen the endless negative energy between differnt tribes expectcially the Igbos and Yorubas. I see no difference between racist comments coming from a white man to a black. The oNly difference is that we are all black.

So In my view, tribalism is a form a racism.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISIM
SAY NO TO RACISM ON NAIRALAND.

Your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism And Racism Are The Same -my Opinion by HighRoll: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
TheMan3:
I have scrolled through nairaland and seen the endless negative energy between differnt tribes expectcially the Igbos and Yorubas. I see no difference between racist comments coming from a white man to a black. The oNly difference is that we are all black.

So In my view, tribalism is a form a racism.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISIM
SAY NO TO RACISM ON NAIRALAND.

Your opinion?

Endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism And Racism Are The Same -my Opinion by kay1one2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
And we wonder why nigeria/africa is not progressing! Its obvious! Some of these unethical human attributes SEEM to be more prevalent in the black race.
I'm a modified and special being by God's grace though! No beefing!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS NAWA!! Advice From A Bus Driver On The Street Of Lagos / Ikpeazu,okorocha, Wins Gubernatorial Election , Full Results / Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get N3.24bn Severance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.