Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (38471 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by DukeNija(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u're too kind. Na ₦350/bag my mind picked grin

Cheaper than one paint of garri cheesy
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Nuzo1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
4bobo:
I HOPE BUHARI BREAK THIS MAN'S MONOPOLY

Very necessary.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Ekaka1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
sexymoma:
ongratulation to him
nd I use agbaje case as a prayer point... Father Lord I shall never pursue a particular ambition for several years without having positive outcome.
It's not yet a prayer point,... Your cranky old Buhari chased the presidency longer and has won the admiration of you lot because He won but Agbaje's two time bid has become a so called prayer point Abi .... I dey look una.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Ekaka1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ojiofor:
Agbaje just did second time attempt,your hero buhari succeeded in his fourth
Attempt...that's cool right?
The girl na yeye fowl....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
brainpulse:
He couldn't go directly to Buhari, he had to romanc Tinubu to get to Baba
see this

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by festusfeezy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very soon GEJ will be spoted with APC chieftain, wind of change blowing.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by superior1: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
MAJOLAUTOS:

How sure are you? What valid sources have you got to prove your points? Could be reworded like this, "I think he could have contributed to APC election campaign as he did to PDP by (prove it) . That may perhaps indicate why he is successful"

Please do not take offense to the above-mentioned. I am not perfect either.

I am sure, let's leave it at that
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Bonuwa: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tinubu no de change his cloth hmmmmmm
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by seunwen2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omotolu:
...you are like Jesus,I will be happy if it's #180.00 per bag...

Na 100 naira i budget

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by seunwen2(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
bionixs:
A lot of nairalanders are just jobless! They are everywhere,everytime commenting crap. Their mates are out there making good money with their youthful strenght whereas they cross their legs with their hands on their techno key pad posting nothing. Must you comment on every issue?

continue with your BRICKLAYER work

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by zimoni(f): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Awon padi mi niyen.

I'm going to join you guys soon, I'm seriously working on my album.

Everything is working.
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by bintaikeji1: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scholarship Offer available,
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply Now: http://scholarship117c..com
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Avenue2Entrepre: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

Overview of Medical Cures:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday including Ruzu babies, to God be all the glory.
To order and to be a distributor/resellers
Call/text/watapp:- 08082788388

thanks Taofeeq
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Avenue2Entrepre: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

Overview of Medical Cures:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday including Ruzu babies, to God be all the glory.
To order and to be a distributor/resellers
Call/text/watapp- 08082788388

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RUZU-Bitters-Natures-Miracle-Herbs/1083735401640139
don't forget to like our page

thanks

Taofeeq

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Toyins24: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guy this shirt is big na.haaaba@ dangote u no fit slimfit
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by denedene(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
dangote ain't loyal grin
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by omarhlichanwa: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.jisox!
Adenugay:
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Dangote-Meets-APC-National-Leader-Bola-Tinubu-In-Lagos1-300x224.jpg[/img]

Since the victory of the APC, wise businessman Aliko Dangote has been romancing the strong men who made things happen and probably pledge his loyalty for the good of his business. Sharp man!

>> http://www.justyouchat.com/dangote-meets-apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu-in-lagos/
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by omarhlichanwa: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.jisox!
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by bismark007: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
stanley10122:
Dangote is a political prostitute afterall..whatever it takes to keep dat bread coming cool
he is a business man.dont u get it
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by nkemjacob2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
THEY've betrayed jonathan and sticking to new relationship, i guess he is looking for new contract
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by CHOGON11: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fumigation / Pest control and environmental Services!

Cleaning and fumigation of your homes, office spaces, apartments, open lands, gutters, sewage Management, Gutter Cleaning, Drainage Cleaning and all other environment Services, etc. Please call Chogon Facilities Services Ltd
A total facilities management company that has a reputation for quality service delivery and affordable services,
We take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal which is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N10,000 for fumigation and home cleaning Services, depending on the size and location of the apartment

FOR MORE INFORMATION, please call:

CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
10 Diya Street Gbagada Lagos
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by ilovecritics(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dangote looks like President Yar'dua that time he was sick!!
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Chiaka(f): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Adenugay:
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Dangote-Meets-APC-National-Leader-Bola-Tinubu-In-Lagos1-300x224.jpg[/img]

Since the victory of the APC, wise businessman Aliko Dangote has been romancing the strong men who made things happen and probably pledge his loyalty for the good of his business. Sharp man!

>> http://www.justyouchat.com/dangote-meets-apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu-in-lagos/

Aliko is just acting like a business man. Hope other people will be given opportunity and like he got.
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

A democratic government can't force such, even if I want the price to reduce.

This is a democratic country, not a military regime.
Yes you right, But a democratic Government can make him even reduce it to #300 by giving license to more people and there will be a challenge.
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
jayfolarin:
Yoruba and Hausa Alliance, that formidable togetherness that's sending shivers down the spine of some people! Africa's richest man with Africa's best political strategist! Oya!!!
useless alliance that u will regret in life.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by iAmGee770: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wetin una expect? Dangote needs to associate with the men in power so that his monopoly jinx no go break. winkNa wetin una expect? Dangote needs to associate with the men in power so that his monopoly jinx no go break.
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by MONITZ: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
jayfolarin:
Yoruba and Hausa Alliance, that formidable togetherness that's sending shivers down the spine of some people! Africa's richest man with Africa's best political strategist! Oya!!!

Keep deceiving yourself,in sane climes people like Tinubu should be behind bars but this is Nigeria where a lot of absurdities happen.And as for the Yoruba and Hausa formidable alliance,you know like they say those who ride on the back of a tiger always end up in the stomach.There abound examples of how the hausas treat you guys with disdain,the case of M.K.O Abiola comes to mind easily,also the case of very senior military officers of yoruba extraction that were rounded-up for coup planning under General Abacha but at last it came to be known that they were removed so as to pave way for another northerner to take over from Abacha because the Oligarchs knew what was to befall Abacha.After the civil war,the military was structured in such a way that coup planning and execution by soldiers of a particular extraction are difficult but you guys were sold a dummy and you all fell for it so much that your traditional rulers were falling over themselves to get to Abuja and see the tape where Diya was purportedly on his knees begging Major.Al Mustapha.

General Oladipo Diya was to be executed,he had been taken to an unknown destination to be wasted but for the cries of well meaning Nigerians he was later released.The northerners are always using u guys to balance the equation in Nigeria's game of power play.Alliance my foot!!!!!!
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Gr8amechi: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
this is one thing igbos don't know,
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by MDJALO(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oga aliko my hause don dey fall oohh, like hw much be the cement na, #400 abi na #500
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by masqot(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dangote, having shares of the National Cake since 1960
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Ensquare(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Na only cement una dey use build huz!
Re: Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos by Fellonigerians: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Adenugay:

That is the right thing to do... No matter the person or party in power, your business must go on. Ambode and lagos State will even benefit more from him if all the projects he is planning come to fruition... You can imagine what will happen to Lagos if a refinery with the capacity to refine 500,000barrels per day is functioning there. Is it job creation or development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.